What's new

Russia 'delivers missiles to Syria

It's time that the west controlled the rogue Russian state again. I would start arming the Chechens. Give them cruise missiles.

I guess you won't mind if Russia and others arm the IRA, Scottish National Liberation Army (SNLA), Wales (Free Wales Army, Mudiad Amddiffyn Cymru, Meibion Glyndwr), Cornish National Liberation Army (CNLA), etc... Good god, Russia and friends would have a field day with arming these UK-based groups.

what i mean don't be happy with these missiles soviet union came down though it had thousands of nukes
syrian regime is threatened from inside and not from outside. it served israel very well since 40 years

TARIQ

Situtation is different, nope both inside and out by foreign entities, Yes I mean all the wars we had to serve them well :blink:

Yakhont_1718774c.jpg

ain't these an off shoot of bramouse,or is it the other way around?:lol:

Yakhont_1718774c.jpg

Brahmos is a 51-49 Indo-Russian joint venture that started with Russian technology, but is now significantly more advanced. Latest model is Brahmos Block 3, I think.

An upgraded version of 290- km range BrahMos supersonic cruise missile was successfully test fired by India on 2 December 2010 from Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur off the Orissa coast.

"Block III version of BrahMos with advanced guidance and upgraded software, incorporating high manoeuvres at multiple points and steep dive from high altitude was flight tested successfully from Launch Complex III of ITR," its Director S P Dash said after the test fire from a mobile launcher at 1100 hours. The 8.4 meter missile which can fly at 2.8 times the speed of sound is capable of carrying conventional warheads of up to 300 kg for a range of 290 km.

It can effectively engage ground targets from an altitude as low as 10 meters ... without causing collateral damage. BrahMos is capable of being launched from multiple platforms like submarine, ship, aircraft and land based Mobile Autonomous Launchers (MAL).The Block III BrahMos , has the capability scaling Mountain Terrains & hence can play a vital role in precision strike. The advanced cruise missile can fly close to the rough geographies and kill the target.

as already mentioned, the guy is probably an Indian. If he wasn't so damn dumb then it would be fun debating with him but the guy can't get anything right. Doesn't know his face from his a ss but he keeps throwing up on the forum with his retarded posts.

What are you an Indian hater?? have you seen any Indian on this thread except one or two??

Yakhont_1718774c.jpg

Brahmous is the Indian licensed version of Yakhont. Pretty much the same thing except that India builds it in India on a reduced cost per missile program. Basically only two countries build them now, Russia the original designer and India a licensed recipient of technology. Soon there will be a third one, Iran which will copy the Syrian Yakhont missiles.

Since Syria has got it, then some have already been transferred to Iran by now. In a year or so do not be surprised to see them copied in Iran and mass produced with a new Iranian name on it and then these copies transferred to Syria.

With a range of upto 300 Km and flying just 5 meters above the ground at a speed of 2.5 Mach, they are among the deadliest cruise missiles ever built:

Yakhont.jpg

Iran was suppose to show off their "zafar" missile, it is suppose to be the worlds fastest cruise missile, they said they were gonna unveil it soon, anyway i heard on some other forum that Iran had shown a yakhont looking missile in their parade a while back.

i think Iran should give the qader missile to syria and give them some of their anti ship ballistic missile.

Iran was suppose to show off their "zafar" missile, it is suppose to be the worlds fastest cruise missile, they said they were gonna unveil it soon, anyway i heard on some other forum that Iran had shown a yakhont looking missile in their parade a while back.

i think Iran should give the qader missile to syria and give them some of their anti ship ballistic missile.

I am not aware of those missiles. But if they have been working on a copy of Yakhont then the question is where they got the originals first, did Russia gave them?

I am not aware of those missiles. But if they have been working on a copy of Yakhont then the question is where they got the originals first, did Russia gave them?

I am not sure whether this zafar missile is like yakhont anyway if they call it world fastest cruise missile, it something i want to see.

here is the link
Fars News Agency :: Iran to Equip Armed Forces with New Naval Cruise Missiles

Some say it has already been delivered but Iran has not provided any pics or vids of it, maybe this will show it sometime later?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Yakhont_1718774c.jpg

well brahmos is better than this one, but of course the brahmos was created from this design.

I am not sure whether this zafar missile is like yakhont anyway if they call it world fastest cruise missile, it something i want to see.

here is the link
Fars News Agency :: Iran to Equip Armed Forces with New Naval Cruise Missiles

Some say it has already been delivered but Iran has not provided any pics or vids of it, maybe this will show it sometime later?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

well brahmos is better than this one, but of course the brahmos was created from this design.

But the fastest missile is not Yakhont, it is Club-K. Anyways without pictures and videos it is not possible to say.

Yakhont has many versions and Brahmos is just one of them. Comparing Brahmos with the first generation Yakhnot would make Brahmos better but the later generation Yakhont would be as good if not better than Brahmos.

But the fastest missile is not Yakhont, it is Club-K. Anyways without pictures and videos it is not possible to say.

Yakhont has many versions and Brahmos is just one of them. Comparing Brahmos with the first generation Yakhnot would make Brahmos better but the later generation Yakhont would be as good if not better than Brahmos.

Yeah i am waiting for the zafar missile, but what do you think of the Iranian qader missile? do you think its any good?

Yeah i am waiting for the zafar missile, but what do you think of the Iranian qader missile? do you think its any good?

I do not know much about it. I only know about the one which hit Israeli ship which is a small missile and a Chinese copy. Besides that I guess Iran also produces silkworm but both of these are subsonic missiles. It would be interesting to see if Iranians come up with supersonic cruise missiles since it would be a first specially if a Mach 3 missile. It is a big engineering challenge to make a cruise missile at supersonic speeds.

I do not know much about it. I only know about the one which hit Israeli ship which is a small missile and a Chinese copy. Besides that I guess Iran also produces silkworm but both of these are subsonic missiles. It would be interesting to see if Iranians come up with supersonic cruise missiles since it would be a first specially if a Mach 3 missile. It is a big engineering challenge to make a cruise missile at supersonic speeds.

well the iranian missile has to be faster tha mach 3 because that how fast the brahmos and sunburn is, anyway the qader missile is a bigger and more advanced version of the noor missile that hit the israeli ship.

by the Arab spring Russia now soon lose 1 more biggest weapon importer of middle east after Libya.
why Russian scarifies for west

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

p-800 will give a massage to enemies that they cant block the Syrian sea

Back
Top Bottom