What's new

Russia 'delivers missiles to Syria

Russians were weak in the 90's however it's a different story today anyway back to the thread this troll derailed. S-300's, Upgraded Migs, and Cruise missiles, we have also been interested in more su-27.

Given the time scale involved for a possible invasion, I think the correct route would be to get more S-300s, as it would take too long to get enough training with newly upgraded Migs or newer Sukhois.

Given the time scale involved for a possible invasion, I think the correct route would be to get more S-300s, as it would take too long to get enough training with newly upgraded Migs or newer Sukhois.

Lebanon has Acquired this howitzer From China I think we should look into to and buy Chinese Military Products as well with Russian to modernize our Military.

sh2wheeledselfpropelled.jpg

Which howitzer is that? Is it the SH-1?

SH2 Lebanese got it from China.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

We trying modernize our Military as fast as we can however it's limited due our economy.

You mean the S-300s that had just been delivered and weren't yet operational? Great job jamming them!
Oh, they were operational.

The Syrians were furious with the Russians :lol:

Israel, what a great country. Very clever, very adept and always a step ahead of its enemies.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Indeed Our air defense lacked and wasn't aware however Syria has improved and is more aware , Yes were killing off the terrorists love it everyday.
I hate to break this to you, but more and more soldiers are defecting.

Now that Turkey and Jordan are helping the freedom fighters, it's only a matter of time until Assad falls. I just hope he doesn't kill as many innocents as his father did.

Russia arms terrorists as does China. So why not arm the Chechens against Russia?

Russia struggled to beat them with overwhelming power, let's see how they do when Chechens have cruise missiles.

We need to get Russia bogged down in a brutal war in Dagestan and Chechnya to stop them being a rogue state elsewhere. Fed up with this shitty country.

You are certainly not the sharpest TOOL in the TOOLBOX, Padre.......

Oh, they were operational.

The Syrians were furious with the Russians :lol:

Israel, what a great country. Very clever, very adept and always a step ahead of its enemies.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

I hate to break this to you, but more and more soldiers are defecting.

Now that Turkey and Jordan are helping the freedom fighters, it's only a matter of time until Assad falls. I just hope he doesn't kill as many innocents as his father did.

No just mostly sunnis Alwais make up most of the Military and we can make up for the Lost sunnis with Alwais and Christians.
And were aiding the PKK and several other groups yes terrorists are getting killed.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Oh, ok, i just realized that it wasn't the SH-1 since this one looks different from the rear.

SH-1 in my opinion is better since its range is much longer.

SH-1
sh1_l1.jpg

Not sure how many SH2 Lebanon got from China but however Hezbollah will likely acquire them as well we should be looking into getting it.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Long live free and independent Syria, regardless of the words of neocons.

Prefer Strong Military Relations with China and Russia. Thank friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom