What's new

Rise of Talibans - MQM sets up committees to guard its areas

Karachi has been a war zone for decades, it's been burning long enough. Win win is when two terrorist groups kill eachother, both have been responsible for bloodshed!!!!
BTW I am in Pak these days and half my family live in Karachi.

So when will other terrorist groups like PML-N, PPP, PTI, JI, etc start killing TTP terrorists?

I doubt your family live in Karachi.

So how long was it for you to admit, that you are an MQM terrorist?

I guess I expected too much, you are beyond reasoning. My attempts to produce facts on confessions under duress being inadmissible in courts is beyond your understanding.

Not when you are living in a mansion having thousands of pounds in cash.

Thanks for explaining your materialistic nature. To some of us, family and country is above all. Besides, the same AH could actually have lived in a palace in Pakistan yet he is in self imposed exile because of the extreme threats he faces. Furthermore, it is a pity that you do not know what a mansion is!

Here read again
BBC Documentary grills Farooq Sattar on Altaf Hussain operating MQM from London, Money Laundering and Imran Farooq Murder

Mindless followers like you @Mav3rick

So a bbc documentary is equivalent to registered cases in your mind? And you are unaware of the meaning of a simple word 'allegations'?

It is a pity indeed. This is proof to all the readers of this thread who actually is a mindless person!

They were correct to begin with. If you read them with an open mind then you will understand.

As I said above, mindless indeed. And devoid of minimal IQ too. It is sad.[/quote]

I guess I expected too much, you are beyond reasoning. My attempts to produce facts on confessions under duress being inadmissible in courts is beyond your understanding.

Thanks for explaining your materialistic nature. To some of us, family and country is above all. Besides, the same AH could actually have lived in a palace in Pakistan yet he is in self imposed exile because of the extreme threats he faces. Furthermore, it is a pity that you do not know what a mansion is!

So a bbc documentary is equivalent to registered cases in your mind? And you are unaware of the meaning of a simple word 'allegations'?

It is a pity indeed. This is proof to all the readers of this thread who actually is a mindless person!

As I said above, mindless indeed. And devoid of minimal IQ too. It is sad.
[/quote]

Right, so thats the pot calling the kettle black.
Here we were discussing the criminal activities of TTP and MQM and I gave you plenty of examples of its criminal activities and crimes from reputed media outlets.
your so called leader is in UK hiding from the Pakistani courts, prostituting his connections for the Glory of the Empire. Inciting hatred among the people of Karachi, by using headless chickens like yourself.
You Mr actually are the lowest of the low, your fellow MQM supporter American Pakistani atleast admitted that AH need to put on trial for his many crimes.
You are like a parrot who doesn't understand what he is saying, but keeps on repeating the same words again and again.

Last edited:
dear, sir!
GREEN BRIGADE asking permission to engage emeney, sir!

Ooh no the mighty GREEN BRIGADE is here, and the CIC is threatening to engage.
What to do?

so wh

so when he is getting areested plz give a specific date?
if thats not happening in 2014, get the hell out a here?

Here it come, Here it comes.

Yeah it stinks......
It's a fart.
The mighty GREEN BRIGADE strikes again.
LMAO:omghaha:

You are embarrasing yourself as think tank chairman. Let go of your inflated ego and listen to well informed @Porus. Writing lengthy posts wont prove you some analyst, it is not a writing competiton

Trust me , you will not have a person who was against the idea of Pakistan shoved down our throat as an hero . If you are under any delusion and confusion like usual , please get them out of the head . I tried explaining it to the member that the philosophy and the political struggle are of no worth to me on which actually I wasn't even debating on , the simple fact that he was against my country and worked against it is enough , that @Porus couldn't understand and neither can you . His country can grant him another Bharat Ratna and my opinion still wont change . That isn't my fault that people fail to understand simple English at times and have to talk to the " title " instead to the member .

Trust me , you will not have a person who was against the idea of Pakistan shoved down our throat as an hero . If you are under any delusion and confusion like usual , please get them out of the head . I tried explaining it to the member that the philosophy and the political struggle are of no worth to me on which actually I wasn't even debating on , the simple fact that he was against my country and worked against it is enough , that @Porus couldn't understand and neither can you . His country can grant him another Bharat Ratna and my opinion still wont change . That isn't my fault that people fail to understand simple English at times and have to talk to the " title " instead to the member .

Bacha Khan has little support & respect amongst the Puktoon themselves - certainly not amongst the ones I know & some of those are as Pukhtoon as one can be because they're Tribals & he enjoys next to no support amongst Non-Pukhtoons so there is little point in talking about him ! :)

His Party hasn't managed to win once during any of the previous Elections except the 2009 one & that too because quite a few Parties were boycotting those elections including those Religious Parties & even this time around the odd seat that they've managed to win is because of PTI Incompetence, bad electioneering & absolutely atrocious performance coupled with sympathy vote for Bilour !

His only relevance is that he is a oft used character by those Afghans who'd woo a gullible Pukhtoon or two into going 'Pukhtoon-Afghan Bhai...Bhai' BS!

@Hyperion is one of those gullible Pukhtoons ! :mad:

Anyone who opposed Pakistan whether they are Punjabis, Sindhis, Baluch or Pukhtoon have no place amongst us nor do they merit any of our respect; the only respect we can give them is for them to bid their time & die in peace !

Last edited:
Ooh no the mighty GREEN BRIGADE is here, and the CIC is threatening to engage.
What to do?

Here it come, Here it comes.

Yeah it stinks......
It's a fart.
The mighty GREEN BRIGADE strikes again.
LMAO:omghaha:
hi shyt head?
get the dam bad smelling, Fart out a your head, cooked up shyt stories all you got?
nothing to become specific, nor any proves?
stop your shyty , un logical rants, which doesnt hve any value?
do you like to be a target of green brigade?
try me!

Right, so thats the pot calling the kettle black.
Here we were discussing the criminal activities of TTP and MQM and I gave you plenty of examples of its criminal activities and crimes from reputed media outlets.
your so called leader is in UK hiding from the Pakistani courts, prostituting his connections for the Glory of the Empire. Inciting hatred among the people of Karachi, by using headless chickens like yourself.
You Mr actually are the lowest of the low, your fellow MQM supporter American Pakistani atleast admitted that AH need to put on trial for his many crimes.
You are like a parrot who doesn't understand what he is saying, but keeps on repeating the same words again and again.[/quote]

@all: This poster is so low on IQ that he considers documentaries and opinions to be equivalent to registered 'cases'. How can one argue with such a mind? When exposed, the best he/she can do is post rude comments.

Bacha Khan has little support & respect amongst the Puktoon themselves - certainly not amongst the ones I know & some of those are as Pukhtoon as one can be because they're Tribals & he enjoys next to no support amongst Non-Pukhtoons so there is little point in talking about him ! :)

His Party hasn't managed to win once during any of the previous Elections except the 2009 one & that too because quite a few Parties were boycotting those elections including those Religious Parties & even this time around the odd seat that they've managed to win is because of PTI Incompetence, bad electioneering & absolutely atrocious performance coupled with sympathy vote for Bilour !

His only relevance is that he is a oft used character by those Afghans who'd woo a gullible Pukhtoon or two into going 'Pukhtoon-Afghan Bhai...Bhai' BS!

@Hyperion is one of those gullible Pukhtoons ! :mad:

Anyone who opposed Pakistan whether they are Punjabis, Sindhis, Baluch or Pukhtoon have no place amongst us nor do they merit any of our respect; the only respect we can give them is for them to bid their time & die in peace !

ur butt must be whipped/lashed

hi shyt head?
get the dam bad smelling, Fart out a your head,

I am trying my best. But you a...hole stinks very bad

cooked up shyt stories all you got?
nothing to become specific, nor any proves?
stop your shyty , un logical rants, which doesnt hve any value?

See, when your mum told you not to hang around with these Bhai-ke-Pujarees and go to school. She was right.
Now you can not even write a single sentence. Such a shame.
do you like to be a target of green brigade?
try me!

No, no, no. Please don't.
Another fart will be too much.

Back
Top Bottom