What's new

Rise of Talibans - MQM sets up committees to guard its areas

Millions of Pashtuns of KPK and FATA look up to him and appreciate his nonviolent movement and incessant struggle to liberate his people form the yoke of British imperialists. May I ask why Your Highness doesn't look upon those Pashtun as the equal citizen of Pakistan?

Oh , that has nothing to do with Pashtuns being not equal citizen of Pakistan , they are more integrated in the Pakistani society than you can even imagine , unless of course the false flagger here want to make it out to be something racial in nature . :azn: You might want to know that the same Pashtuns opposed his boycott of the referendum and voted for joining our country at that time , speaks volumes about who's loyalty lies where . Just because someone likes or reveres him for whatever reasons , will not change the historical facts , you can try as much as you want . He's an extremely controversial political leader who was against the creation of Pakistan , that is all . That he was working with Congress till the very end and chose to get buried in Afghanistan is another blot on his escutcheon . After all , no one here has any problem with people appreciating the good qualities of a person but the other side of the picture is also to be seen .

For me , the interest of the country are supreme too , which is exactly why I do not support each and every action of any political party . I am adamant about discussing others too , because you are trying to make a distinction where none exists - as simple as that . If you do not know what the others have done throughout the history of this country , I am quite sure that this requires some information on the other political parties who have done far worse than MQM ever has .

There's no comparison , none at all , between a political party and a banned terrorist outfit . I would rather agree to disagree on that with you , since you are comparing apples to oranges in the first place .

Like I said make another thread about political parties of Pakistan and lets have the discussion. Why not.
As far MQM and TTP is concerned, I agree to disagree.

Oh , that has nothing to do with Pashtuns being not equal citizen of Pakistan , they are more integrated in the Pakistani society than you can even imagine , unless of course the false flagger here want to make it out to be something racial in nature . :azn: You might want to know that the same Pashtuns opposed his boycott of the referendum and voted for joining our country at that time , speaks volumes about who's loyalty lies where . Just because someone likes or reveres him for whatever reasons , will not change the historical facts , you can try as much as you want . He's an extremely controversial political leader who was against the creation of Pakistan , that is all . That he was working with Congress till the very end and chose to get buried in Afghanistan is another blot on his escutcheon . After all , no one here has any problem with people appreciating the good qualities of a person but the other side of the picture is also to be seen .

i have met few pashtuns who adore bacha khan, those pashtuns are confused and they don't even support Pakistan, they support a very confused ideology where Pakistan is just a need but they will join afghanistan the minute they think time is right for them @Pak-one is such an example, these ind of Pashtuns have very narrow minded opinion about their own pashtun people as well, for example they don't even consider khattaks as so called real pashtuns, @Pak-one called abu zulfeqar user a turi pathan, a fake one and that he was actually iranian and one can go on and on about their confused philosophies

but most of the pashtuns don't even care about bacha khan, or the racist Mehmood Achakzai and they are good patriotic Pakistan

so we are just talking about pinch of salt in a bag of wheat here

Last edited:
Well it was a win-win situation for you if Karachi become war zone just because the political party of Pakistan(that you hate) will fight against TTP terrorists, so i just expose you to other members that your hatred against a certain political party(and possibly a certain ethnic group) is so intense that you don't care for 22+Million civilians living there - it also doesn't matters for you because you live in safe lands miles away.
Karachi has been a war zone for decades, it's been burning long enough. Win win is when two terrorist groups kill eachother, both have been responsible for bloodshed!!!!
BTW I am in Pak these days and half my family live in Karachi.

I am no supporter of PPP or PML. I think both have done great di-service to Pakistan. But MQM is unique in that it has openly courted foreign governments, and has agents who have confessed to be trained in India, in order to carry out anti-Pakistan activities.
Plus don't tell me that they haven't tried taking over all business activities. The reason why they are not dominating every business is because others resist too. It's not that difficult to understand once you look at the situation with an open mind.

30 Mins........that's right, 30 mins is all that is needed to make you confess to being the planner of 9/11 and while you are at it you will also confess to killing Kennedy & sinking the Titanic!! No wonder confessions under duress are unacceptable to courts.....but that is beyond your intellect.

You are supposing too much without any knowledge, typical indication of a closed mentality.
I have lived abroad for almost half my life and right now I am not in Pakistan either. Although it's not something that I like to advertise as it is my personal life.

It's astonishing that, despite your claim of being abroad, you are not aware of the depression that takes over a person just for being away from his homeland. I did make an assumption here too, that one would have to love his country to feel that hollowness, when abroad......unless the trip is just for vacation.

Dude, again you imagining things. A more simpler answer is that Britain used him and don't need him that much anymore. Also you need to understand that countries like Britain will encourage you and let carry out operations against another country but they don't allow such behavior on their own soil. The ML and IF murder cases were committed on British soil and unlike Pakistan MQM and AH would have to pay for that.

There is no case for ML, as there needs to be a proven predicate offence behind ML to be indictable. However, you are not educated on the matter so I will discount your post. And as AH is not involved in the murder of IF, his wife's utmost dedication to AH and her comments in light of accusations against AH is evidence enough, there is nothing to be concerned about. By the way, I hope you are aware that IF's widow lives in London, this is just so you can not come back with her being under any threat.....as the west offers superb WPP!

Read my previous posts again.

Why? Have you corrected them?

Does this whole hogwash disprove the fact that he never used epithets like “Qabrustan” or “Kafiristan” for Pakistan? Does it also refute the fact that he is still revered by the millions of Pashtuns around the world in spite of the relentless negative propaganda against him by his enemies?

He wasn’t a self-proclaimed saviour of the Muslims of whole British India. He was and remained a Pashtun nationalist throughout his life and securing the interests of Pashtuns was a pivotal point of his whole struggle. Just as securing the rights of Ashrafias of UP was the main objective of Muslim League.

I am not here to discuss about the referendum, it’s a very lengthy and complicated issue. I would still say that the referendum was controversial; KK and Congress had boycotted the referendum; only 600,000 out of 3.5 million had a right to vote; the Pashtun population was close to 40% of the whole province; and still only 300,000 went out to cast their votes on such a serious matter and still many cases of rigging surfaced after the referendum. Muslim League even could not win elections from NWFP and only managed to made some inroads into NWFP after big Khans jumped on the bandwagon of the League to defend their own interests. These facts raise many doubts about the legitimacy of the referendum.

Does this whole hogwash disprove the fact that he never used epithets like “Qabrustan” or “Kafiristan” for Pakistan? Does it also refute the fact that he is still revered by the millions of Pashtuns around the world in spite of the relentless negative propaganda against him by his enemies?

He wasn’t a self-proclaimed saviour of the Muslims of whole British India. He was and remained a Pashtun nationalist throughout his life and securing the interests of Pashtuns was a pivotal point of his whole struggle. Just as securing the rights of Ashrafias of UP was the main objective of Muslim League.

I am not here to discuss about the referendum, it’s a very lengthy and complicated issue. I would still say that the referendum was controversial; KK and Congress had boycotted the referendum; only 600,000 out of 3.5 million had a right to vote; the Pashtun population was close to 40% of the whole province; and still only 300,000 went out to cast their votes on such a serious matter and still many cases of rigging surfaced after the referendum. Muslim League even could not win elections from NWFP and only managed to made some inroads into NWFP after big Khans jumped on the bandwagon of the League to defend their own interests. These facts raise many doubts about the legitimacy of the referendum.

Khan Bacha Khan's struggle against Pakistan and the controversiality is never under question or disputed . What are you trying to prove to anyone here , is beyond me . Now , I do not quite expect you to understand the dynamics of Pakistani politics . But , writing paragraphs about the Frontier Gandhi and severely exaggerating about his influence aren't going to change our opinion , by any chance .

You aren't here to discuss anything , dear . Rather to make everything controversial by new manufactured versions of history . @Hyperion Is the Khan that popular really ?

Which Khan dude? I'm busy bashing the root cause of all this shit, AKA the Salafist's! :D

Khan Bacha Khan's struggle against Pakistan and the controversiality is never under question or disputed . What are you trying to prove to anyone here , is beyond me . Now , I do not quite expect you to understand the dynamics of Pakistani politics . But , writing paragraphs about the Frontier Gandhi and severely exaggerating about his influence aren't going to change our opinion , by any chance . Even

You aren't here to discuss anything , dear . Rather to make everything controversial by new manufactured versions of history . @Hyperion Is the Khan that popular really ?

Khan Bacha Khan's struggle against Pakistan and the controversiality is never under question or disputed . What are you trying to prove to anyone here , is beyond me . Now , I do not quite expect you to understand the dynamics of Pakistani politics . But , writing paragraphs about the Frontier Gandhi and severely exaggerating about his influence aren't going to change our opinion , by any chance .

Struggle against Pakísatn? His philosophy was 30 years older than the idea of Pakistan. It's you who just butted into this discussion with your diatribe and half-baked state propaganda against Ghaffar Khan without having an iota of information about his philosophy and political struggle.

Struggle against Pakísatn? His philosophy was 30 years older than the idea of Pakistan. It's you who just butted into this discussion with your diatribe and half-baked state propaganda against Ghaffar Khan without having an iota of information about his philosophy and political struggle.

Oh no , I would rather have accepted the severely exaggerated version of reverence by millions and billions of Pashtuns around the world , right ? . :azn: I know well about him , but his opposition to Pakistan and subsequent struggle against the country by aligning himself and his party with the Congress and specially at the time of partition , isn't really a thing to debate . Its well known , all over . After all , the Frontier Gandhi's title wasn't granted without a reason . That is what makes not a Pakistain hero , something I explained very clearly in my first post . For the very reason , his philosophy and struggle can rest in peace , for all we care today . You can continue writing hymns though , I wouldn't waste further time . Next , you should try portraying the " Bangabandhu " as the great leader of our country and then argue needlessly to get it accepted .

30 Mins........that's right, 30 mins is all that is needed to make you confess to being the planner of 9/11 and while you are at it you will also confess to killing Kennedy & sinking the Titanic!! No wonder confessions under duress are unacceptable to courts.....but that is beyond your intellect.

So how long was it for you to admit, that you are an MQM terrorist?

It's astonishing that, despite your claim of being abroad, you are not aware of the depression that takes over a person just for being away from his homeland. I did make an assumption here too, that one would have to love his country to feel that hollowness, when abroad......unless the trip is just for vacation.

pak+altaf.jpg

Not when you are living in a mansion having thousands of pounds in cash.

There is no case for ML, as there needs to be a proven predicate offence behind ML to be indictable. However, you are not educated on the matter so I will discount your post. And as AH is not involved in the murder of IF, his wife's utmost dedication to AH and her comments in light of accusations against AH is evidence enough, there is nothing to be concerned about. By the way, I hope you are aware that IF's widow lives in London, this is just so you can not come back with her being under any threat.....as the west offers superb WPP!

Here read again
BBC Documentary grills Farooq Sattar on Altaf Hussain operating MQM from London, Money Laundering and Imran Farooq Murder
By Kashif Aziz on July 11, 2013 in Current Affairs
Altaf-Hussain-MQM-Drama.jpg

BBC report on Altaf Hussain and how he is operating MQM while sitting in the UK. Followed by a QA with Dr Imran Farooq who has MQM registered on his name in Pakistan.

BBC showed Altaf Hussain’s mansion in London, previously unknown to his followers and Pakistan public alike. (Here is detail of Altaf Hussain’s home in London and how Google Maps and UK Land Registry website were used to trace the ownership to him)

The allegations on Altaf Hussain include:

1. Involvement in murder of his former associate, Dr. Imran Farooq
2. Money laundering (on the basis of unaccounted cash and valuables found when London Met police raided the homes of Altaf Hussain and his close associate)
3. Inciting hate and violence in Karachi while residing in the UK (hate crime), including his threats to prepare Boris (body bags) of his opponents.

Ali Naseem Bajwa, an urdu speaking London based terrorism barrister, says that from the excerpts of Altaf Hussain’s speeches it is clear that a serious threats have been conveyed to those who were targeted in those speeches.

Naeem Ahmed, former MQM member now residing in London, claimed that hundreds were killed by MQM in Karachi. He said MQM is bunch of mafia and militants.

According to Shaheen Sehbai, Naeem is former MQM MPA.

PRAY FOR HIM & HIS FAMILY: This Ex-MPA told #BBC #MQM had murdered hundreds in Karachi. He & his family need prayers. pic.twitter.com/zxabRdAMzz

— SHAHEEN SEHBAI (@SSEHBAI1) July 10, 2013

BBC confirmed the ingenuity of the famous letter allegedly written by Altaf Hussain to then British PM Tony Blair, offering unconditional support (aka hands for hire) including intelligence, protests and logistics support. MQM has always refuted the claim of authenticity of the letter. Wonder what it would say now.

According to Farooq Sattar, BBC is under influence of pro-Taliban and radical forces

From the release of this BBC documentary, it is evident that the British establishment has now decided to revoke their patronage of the mafia chief who operates a network of extortion and bloody violence in Karachi.

Will the British government arrest Altaf Hussain on charges of murder, money laundering, and hate crimes? And what reaction his mindless followers will cause in Karachi?

Mindless followers like you @Mav3rick

Why? Have you corrected them?

They were correct to begin with. If you read them with an open mind then you will understand.

Oh no , I would rather have accepted the severely exaggerated version of reverence by millions and billions of Pashtuns around the world , right ? . :azn: I know well about him , but his opposition to Pakistan and subsequent struggle against the country by aligning himself and his party with the Congress and specially at the time of partition , isn't really a thing to debate . Its well known , all over . After all , the Frontier Gandhi's title wasn't granted without a reason . That is what makes not a Pakistain hero , something I explained very clearly in my first post . For the very reason , his philosophy and struggle can rest in peace , for all we care today . You can continue writing hymns though , I wouldn't waste further time . Next , you should try portraying the " Bangabandhu " as the great leader of our country and then argue needlessly to get it accepted .
dear, sir!
GREEN BRIGADE asking permission to engage emeney, sir!

so wh
So how long was it for you to admit, that you are an MQM terrorist?

pak+altaf.jpg

Not when you are living in a mansion having thousands of pounds in cash.

Here read again
BBC Documentary grills Farooq Sattar on Altaf Hussain operating MQM from London, Money Laundering and Imran Farooq Murder
By Kashif Aziz on July 11, 2013 in Current Affairs
Altaf-Hussain-MQM-Drama.jpg

BBC report on Altaf Hussain and how he is operating MQM while sitting in the UK. Followed by a QA with Dr Imran Farooq who has MQM registered on his name in Pakistan.

BBC showed Altaf Hussain’s mansion in London, previously unknown to his followers and Pakistan public alike. (Here is detail of Altaf Hussain’s home in London and how Google Maps and UK Land Registry website were used to trace the ownership to him)

The allegations on Altaf Hussain include:

1. Involvement in murder of his former associate, Dr. Imran Farooq
2. Money laundering (on the basis of unaccounted cash and valuables found when London Met police raided the homes of Altaf Hussain and his close associate)
3. Inciting hate and violence in Karachi while residing in the UK (hate crime), including his threats to prepare Boris (body bags) of his opponents.

Ali Naseem Bajwa, an urdu speaking London based terrorism barrister, says that from the excerpts of Altaf Hussain’s speeches it is clear that a serious threats have been conveyed to those who were targeted in those speeches.

Naeem Ahmed, former MQM member now residing in London, claimed that hundreds were killed by MQM in Karachi. He said MQM is bunch of mafia and militants.

According to Shaheen Sehbai, Naeem is former MQM MPA.

PRAY FOR HIM & HIS FAMILY: This Ex-MPA told #BBC #MQM had murdered hundreds in Karachi. He & his family need prayers. pic.twitter.com/zxabRdAMzz

— SHAHEEN SEHBAI (@SSEHBAI1) July 10, 2013

BBC confirmed the ingenuity of the famous letter allegedly written by Altaf Hussain to then British PM Tony Blair, offering unconditional support (aka hands for hire) including intelligence, protests and logistics support. MQM has always refuted the claim of authenticity of the letter. Wonder what it would say now.

According to Farooq Sattar, BBC is under influence of pro-Taliban and radical forces

From the release of this BBC documentary, it is evident that the British establishment has now decided to revoke their patronage of the mafia chief who operates a network of extortion and bloody violence in Karachi.

Will the British government arrest Altaf Hussain on charges of murder, money laundering, and hate crimes? And what reaction his mindless followers will cause in Karachi?

Mindless followers like you @Mav3rick

They were correct to begin with. If you read them with an open mind then you will understand.
so when he is getting areested plz give a specific date?
if thats not happening in 2014, get the hell out a here?

Back
Top Bottom