What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye shanker ye loog tumhain rajinder kion kah rahay hain? Aur ye gopal kon hai?

Now tell me how do you know that they are Pakistanis? Since they are calling themselves indian? :D

thats because on talking a bit more with them you get to know.. I dont remember number of times I have been told " haan wohin aas paas se hain" or things to that effect.
not that i have a problem with that. if in a hijacked plane an american caucasian tells that he is a south african or Kiwi to protect himself. i think i would support him

That's retarded. Why would you call yourself Indian?

Spanish or Italian works much better with the gyals.:angel:

That's retarded. Why would you call yourself Indian?

Spanish or Italian works much better with the gyals.:angel:

because you guys look like indians.. only the paks gel their hair , wear tight t shirts , keep a stubble and when they open their mouth we all (desis) know they are pakistanis. also they are in awe of Bollywood and are proud that muslims are ruling the film world.

dont know about you guys but in my family i mistaken as Bengali by people but my bro as Turkish/polish other one as Iranian/afghan. sister is dead pale white. am brown as toffee. it weird their is this street near my house with Pakistanis living there and there are few families who have twins on that one street and further down their are Bengali living and their are few families with twins too. weird. one of the Pakistani family choudry lolz have twins one is dark brown other is dead white and now they had another set of twins but girls.

dont know about you guys but in my family i mistaken as Bengali by people but my bro as Turkish/polish other one as Iranian/afghan. sister is dead pale white. am brown as toffee. it weird their is this street near my house with Pakistanis living there and there are few families who have twins on that one street and further down their are Bengali living and their are few families with twins too. weird. one of the Pakistani family choudry lolz have twins one is dark brown other is dead white and now they had another set of twins but girls.

Does this post say that Pakistanis are milky white and bengalis are dark brown? I didn't get head or tail of it and in a mood of picking up a fight.

Does this post say that Pakistanis are milky white and bengalis are dark brown? I didn't get head or tail of it and in a mood of picking up a fight.

In one family you can have bro n sis who have dark skin n light skin. Asian regions are very mixed. made of many diverse people. some have married into each other. i know one Pakistanis family that have twin sons one is dark other is pale white.

@Azadkashmir : So you masquerade as a British Indian right...? What do they call you ? Sardar Jee or was it Shivani ? :what:

Stop cursing me @Armstrong.

I prefer death rather than someone calling me indian(no offence).

I solemnly swear that I was only trolling you ! :D

Likewise Sir...likewise sir ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azadkashmir : So you masquerade as a British Indian right...? What do they call you ? Sardar Jee or was it Shivani ? :what:

I solemnly swear that I was only trolling you ! :D

Likewise Sir...likewise sir ! :kiss3:

Please don't troll like this:disagree:, you will give me heart attack:rofl: & unwanted death:woot: at so early age:rofl:

@ Topic, great exposure by OP & ofcourse the article writer, i never met any Pakistani calling himself indian it is utter disgrace(no offence but i think it is some kindda good or bad thing that a Pakistani will always find it disgrace to be known as indian, he will rather prefer to be called Afghan or Somali or Carribian)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom