What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians and both Pakistanis use Desi... Personally most Pakistanis consider themselves to be Pakistanis first, but if Indian say if they are Desi then Pakistanis will say yes...

Desi I now know is just a cover up by Indians to not use the word India, as we all know what stereotypes India is jumbled in with, I wouldn't use Indian as my nationality either

When I was in USA a girl was name Shiva... I asked what her nationality was she said Persian... heheh :woot:

it's a boy name.
like vicky is a girl name in west and boy name in india.
like varun is a boy name in india and girl name in azebaijan or some other country.
it sucks cause my real life name is varun and when i play texas holdem on fb them azebaijanis thinks iam azerbaijani.

Some leftist might, not common. But yeah, your 'shiva' mystery has been solved.

:hitwall:

There are rare cases in Iran. But there is a one in a million chance I found a Irani girl who was named Shiva... She does not look Irani, more like Draidians

it's a boy name.
like vicky is a girl name in west and boy name in india.
like varun is a boy name in india and girl name in azebaijan or some other country.
it sucks cause my real life name is varun and when i play texas holdem on fb them azebaijanis thinks iam azerbaijani.

Azerbaijanis think your then in your dreams buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

There are rare cases in Iran. But there is a one in a million chance I found a Irani girl who was named Shiva... She does not look Irani, more like Draidians
I was kind of expecting that. :)
Did I tell you about a pakistani girl 'mohammed'? She was whiter than white. :)

I had a friend, and she was Sikhni.

I felt cool with her since we spoke more or less the same language, although her pronunciation was like village.

Anyways I showed her a photo of my grandfather, and she was like:

Eh kon Sardar eh

I was dying. I was like we are not Sardars, but we are Chaudhry's.

Anyways my family is very fair skinned, compared to even Pashtuns or whatever.

As for me, the girl I will mary is beautiful and crisp brownish color. I love her and I think she is the best. Some people need to live out their insecurities by looking down on darker people. That sort of thinking is Indian.

I am happy with Allah swt blessed me with.

You mean like yourself?

What are Draidians?

why would i want azerbaijanis to call me azerbaijani but it's the same name so they think me as azerbaijani.
oh!look iam fair.seriously what's the big deal in getting fair???
norwegian and westerners are fair and seriously a south asian guy claiming fair is a new thing to me.even if you are fair you are fu**ing brown to them westerners and maybe black to norwegian.
seriously you troll isn't worth replying.

why would i want azerbaijanis to call me azerbaijani but it's the same name so they think me as azerbaijani.
oh!look iam fair.seriously what's the big deal in getting fair???
norwegian and westerners are fair and seriously a south asian guy claiming fair is a new thing to me.even if you are fair you are fu**ing brown to them westerners and maybe black to norwegian.
seriously you troll isn't worth replying.

russian call chechens and others from the caucasus "black" in russian even though chechens are 10 times fairer than south asians or even middle easterners

russian call chechens and others from the caucasus "black" in russian even though chechens are 10 times fairer than south asians or even middle easterners
i forgot the name of the disease in which brown people become european??:lol:

its true pakistanis call themselves indians. once i asked this girl where she was from, she said india, i asked her which city? she said in a hurry, delhi. then i asked her "cool. which area in delhi"? she started to cry and told me she was jsut pretending to be indian.
I held her hand told her it was ok and that everything wil be ok one day.

its true pakistanis call themselves indians. once i asked this girl where she was from, she said india, i asked her which city? she said in a hurry, delhi. then i asked her "cool. which area in delhi"? she started to cry and told me she was jsut pretending to be indian.
I held her hand told her it was ok and that everything wil be ok one day.

Lol. Good man. Do you look like a rapist. :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom