What's new

Renaming the Hindu Kush?

Are you in favor of renaming the Hindu Kush Mountains in Pakistan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Snap! mistakenly voted yes :p

Well it's a non issue Hindu K** Kush Khush whatever don't think it matter much.. If I were to rename something I'd start with that Airport named BayyynaaazeeeRrrr International Airport located in Rawalpindi though referred as Islamabad :| idiotic Government of PPP did nothing in 5 years but name, rename, associate places to dead ones.

oh Snap! mistakenly voted yes :p

Well it's a non issue Hindu K** Kush Khush whatever don't think it matter much.. If I were to rename something I'd start with that Airport named BayyynaaazeeeRrrr International Airport located in Rawalpindi though referred as Islamabad :| idiotic Government of PPP did nothing in 5 years but name, rename, associate places to dead ones.

I am with you

If they remain in power few more years then you would have seen the picture of benazir on Pakistani rupees as well

This is 2009 thread.... sh*t. Too many dead threads popping up now a days... @WebMaster... is there any way these threads can be visibly different in looks.. or something to warn us...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with you

If they remain in power few more years then you would have seen the picture of benazir on Pakistani rupees as well

true that Praise GOD they're gone, pray we see them no more. btw the also associated Baynazer with New Airport that's being constructed (since ages) in Islamabad.

It should be renamed! I voted in favour of renaming.

When i read the thread title, I thought you wanted to chafe the name coz it sounds brutal. If you don't want up be reminded by the savagery that your ancestors suffered, you should change the name to Arab victory or something like that. . It I'd consistent with pakistan's philosophy.

true that Praise GOD they're gone, pray we see them no more. btw the also associated Baynazer with New Airport that's being constructed (since ages) in Islamabad.

To be honest this Rawalpindi airport look like bus station with very limited space..everything there is just in one big hall..even bus station are more sophisticated than international airport of two twin city of Rawalpindi and capital Islamabad..it should be like the others airport in Lahore and Karachi

I also heard that they are trying to build a new airport but as you said its been ages and i guess they left it for next government to complete it and i hope they don't leave it for others to complete. The only thing which zardari forget to do for benazir was building a Taj mahal :D

Hindu Kush is a name as old as the mountain. Why change it? If at all it is necessary then use the translated version, "Hindu Maro".

Hindu Kush is a name as old as the mountain. Why change it? If at all it is necessary then use the translated version, "Hindu Maro".

Hindu Katal Karo :cheesy:

jk, let's just keep the name. It's historical, besides it's not like Hindus even live there.

To be honest this Rawalpindi airport look like bus station with very limited space..everything there is just in one big hall..even bus station are more sophisticated than international airport of two twin city of Rawalpindi and capital Islamabad..it should be like the others airport in Lahore and Karachi

I also heard that they are trying to build a new airport but as you said its been ages and i guess they left it for next government to complete it and i hope they don't leave it for others to complete. The only thing which zardari forget to do for benazir was building a Taj mahal :D

I cannot agree more... When I was a kid I used to wonder how this place looks from the inside and believe you me the day I saw it from the inside and boarding area I said to myself; I'll be damned it's even more dirty than it is on the outside.. Lets hope and pray things get better I see the ISB one is coming up nicely too big spacious and pretty modern I saw this thread last year and looks like not much has changed still laying foundation and solid work; Check it Out

Hindu Kush is a sick name. They ask me what kinda kush you smoking? I say Hindu :drag:

The way those parts are going, musalaman kush sounds appropriate.

kush means killer.

and then lahore will also have to me renamed... to Omar or something lol:

Yeap. Muslim-Kush is the way to go considering the loss of Muslim blood in the region all thanks to the Mullahtic terror by the Talb-b@stards.

All in the reality right?

By the way so many Muslims and Indian-hindus do not know the true meaning of Hindu-Kash.

It was Indo-border by its meaning as seen from Persian speaking people in then then Afghanistan and Iran.

See the problem or source of this misunderstanding is with the persian word K-sh (kaaf and sheen, joined together)

When written in Nastaliq-script it can wrongly spelt or emphasized as K-oo-sh (to kill).

But in reality it is K-a-sh (mean line, or to draw a line). K-a-sh also means to "pull" a line, draw a border,

And it gets pronounced as "K-a-sh" as in Cigarette ka K-a-sh (to pull or breathe through the cigarette).

Indo-Kash-- simply means border with the land valley of Indus river.

too bad that 3rd grade mutala-e-Pakistan (or its Indian equivalent) doesn't elaborate on this, and so many posters do not want to learn beyond 3rd grade history anyways.

So the ignorance keeps on spreading from one generation to the next to the next to the next to the next.

Sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom