What's new

Reject US aid, says Imran Khan

I think some Indians don't know that India has over a billion people, Pakistan has 160 million, which contributes to a much greater external debt.

Forex minus external debt is similar between India and Pakistan.

Do you understand percentages at least?

Ignore the thread derailers and trollers. I print their messages and use as toilet paper.

Imran Khan is saying the right thing. Pakistan has 183+ million people and fixing the tax revenue system can get us away from aid and IMF.

Its time for regime change in Pakistan , i fully support IK in saying no to Yankee aid !

Things are not looking good for Imran, his backers in the form of ISI have took a big hit and their track record in getting their favorites on the top slot has been abysmal.

He can continue to say all the things being fed to him by ISI for public support but the fact remains that all of this is talk and does not have any substance behind it.

Lets see what happens?

Things are not looking good for Imran, his backers in the form of ISI have took a big hit and their track record in getting their favorites on the top slot has been abysmal.

He can continue to say all the things being fed to him by ISI for public support but the fact remains that all of this is talk and does not have any substance behind it.

Lets see what happens?

what has been his reaction with regards to the suicide bomgings today?

Lets see what happens?

ISI is backing Imran Khan?
Excellent! My respect for the ISI just went up several notches.

Imran Khan needs good vote bank in rural areas, in KPK he has good reputation...but in rural Punjab/Sindh and Baluchistan he is hardly known!

If he won't get majority, the same sh!t will happen again, same PML(Q)/PML(N)/ PPP crap will join Govt in the name of collation.....

Imran Khan needs good vote bank in rural areas, in KPK he has good reputation...but in rural Punjab/Sindh and Baluchistan he is hardly known!

If he won't get majority, the same sh!t will happen again, same PML(Q)/PML(N)/ PPP crap will join Govt in the name of collation.....

Imran doesn't need "vote bank", he needs "politically sensible brain cells" bank.

Have any of you Imranites ever worked with him on a political action committee? any political effort?

Have any of you ever KNOWN anyone who has worked on a "political" case where Imran was in the lead?

If you did, you would know that he is a great HERO philanthropist, but a
ZERO brain guy when it comes to running a political machine.

He is intolerant and dictatorial in his ways and thus no one worth some political clout stays with him, and therefore he is marooned to having a few lackeys around him who cannot gather few more votes than a tonga (or togga) party.

I know I know many of you think he is a Khalifa or God's second hand command guy, so we cannot and should not say a negative thing about him.

But you the keyboard thumpers get out of your AC comfy apartments in the West and come to Pakistan to work with him for few days. If you do not run away after a couple of days disillusioned due to the oppressive heat in Imran's brain, you would then qualify to say two words about vote bank. Until then it is all just hot air.

So bring it on your hate mail.

peace

He is intolerant and dictatorial in his ways and thus no one worth some political clout stays with him, and therefore he is marooned to having a few lackeys around him who cannot gather few more votes than a tonga (or togga) party.

Imran Khan has lackeys around him.

As opposed to the rest of the political parties that are lackeys?

I don't think he's made any deal with ISI but if ISI backs him then they can see his value as a leader.

Lets see what happens?

apart from the breaking news, can you kindly comment on the idea of raising tax and saying no to american aid?

Imran Khan has lackeys around him.

Yeap. Every leader has lackeys around him.

Imran's lackeys are politically dumb. That's his problem. He doesn't allow politically savvy leaders around him. He is a cheap one-man political show.

....ISI backs him then they can see his value as a leader.

please stop spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

I think PTI should focus on KPK elections and win, and in punjab, PTI must win in lahore, pindi, faisalabad, sialkot and formulate a pressure group. this way they will be known as an alternative to the whole Pakistan... and Inshallah 2018 elections shall be alone won by PTI.

Back
Top Bottom