What's new

Reject US aid, says Imran Khan

Mr.FaujHistorian,
Who talked about Hate mail and incompetence of PTI/Imran Khan, he is a bold person and a good administrator.....Instead of getting personal you should go out and see the ground realities.

When i talked about 'Vote Bank' i meant participation of common people from his side, The Feudal and 'Mizzara' System is the reason why we always get Leaders which don't deserve to win....You won't see 'politically sensible brain cells' in rural areas, where blindly following a local leaders have traveled from ages.

Sir, you need to wake up to the realities of Pakistani politics.

FYI there are no feudals and Mazzaras in Karachi with population of 15 million. Still Imran gets big fat ZERO.

It is time for the likes of you to quit blaming rural Pakistanis. They feed you and clothe you, and yet they suffer from lack of hospitals and universities that you all city folks take for granted.

peace.

Imran slams hero’s welcome for Qadri
Imran for amending blasphemy law > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

He has the guts to talk straight to the mullahs and the Americans. He is a moderate and a patriot.

So he condemns Islamists from one side and f@rts anti-WoT slogans from the other.

Poor chap doesn't know that Islamism in Pakistan is just another name of anti-Americanism.

As long as people like Imran remain anti-WoT, they will continue feeding Islamists. That's just a sad truth, and clearly reflects the akhrotness of IK.

peace.

So he condemns Islamists from one side and f@rts anti-WoT slogans from the other.

Poor chap doesn't know that Islamism in Pakistan is just another name of anti-Americanism.

As long as people like Imran remain anti-WoT, they will continue feeding Islamists. That's just a sad truth, and clearly reflects the akhrotness of IK.

peace.
Imran Khan is a puppet of British MI6 ...will never go against them practically .....:woot:

you amend the law...you relax it and slowly but surely minorities or some notorious elements among them or even moles placed among them would start using foul language against Islam and the Holy Prophet (PBUH). then one day, the mulla brigade would storm their colonies and burn them to ashes. end result...more embarrassment, a very valid excuse for more sanctions resulting from vatican pressure. conspiracy in my view

Back
Top Bottom