What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW KICK THE LAW OF PAKISTAN!

THERE IS NO LAW IN PAKISTAN

NO LAW FOR ARMY AIRFORCE NAVAL AND LEADERS OF THIS NATION! NOW FINALLY FORIGENER WHO HAS ILLEGAL WEAPON IN HIS HAND AND WITH NO IMMUNITY KILLED 2 PAKISTANI AND FINLLY RELEASED!

now this my request to all people OF PAKISTAN that hold down WEAPONS IN YOUR POCKETS THATS IT! whatever it is KILL THE PERSON and KICK THIS DAMN Judicry blaa blaa!!

SEIROUSLY I F**** this LAW OF PAKISTAN!

Chill out my friend ..beggars can't be choosers ..lol

NOW KICK THE LAW OF PAKISTAN!

THERE IS NO LAW IN PAKISTAN

NO LAW FOR ARMY AIRFORCE NAVAL AND LEADERS OF THIS NATION! NOW FINALLY FORIGENER WHO HAS ILLEGAL WEAPON IN HIS HAND AND WITH NO IMMUNITY KILLED 2 PAKISTANI AND FINLLY RELEASED!

now this my request to all people OF PAKISTAN that hold down WEAPONS IN YOUR POCKETS THATS IT! whatever it is KILL THE PERSON and KICK THIS DAMN Judicry blaa blaa!!

SEIROUSLY I F**** this LAW OF PAKISTAN!

Sirjee I had a similar suggestion, but Mods deleted mu suggestion calling it troll :cry:

BTW, I can understand your feeling. My sympathies with you. We are not Indians and Pakistanis now. We are united against the goras.

You want justice? Repeal elitist blood money laws. They are incompatible with modern society and any concept of justice.

Repealing a Islamic law? Don't you know that we can't discuss it even? No one can touch Islamic laws no matter how unfair the may seem.

I'm pretty sure Diya law only applies if all parties involved are Muslims. RD obviously is not a Muslim.

interesting logic -- only Muzlums can subvert the law? very Islamcian, very interesting -- but then those laws like blasphemy and what not, those also apply only to Muzlums, but they chew a whole bunch of non-Muzlums, inadvertently, we are all sure

Isn't it amazing, if the law works in the favor of Muslims then its applicable to all people.

However if the law can work against Muslims or their interests then it can only be used by Muslims and is not applicable to others.

@ Fellow Indians, Just cause Pakistanis are criticizing their country doesn't mean we get a free pass too. There is absolutely no need for our opinion here, as it is not going to change anything. Lay off fellas, this is not cool :tdown:

:agree: .

Well one thing is clear... The whole system is corrupt from hand to tail.

How?

The Sharia was used.

That is valid or is it not?

if the victims were coerced, then they should have stood there grounds.

It cannot be Ai bhi Wah Wah, Tan bhi wah wah!, can it?

AA: How is this any different that terrorists targeting innocents in the hope that their families will be supported by those who are funding them?

Its different because I was just humoring the idiocy of the situation. Well I hope so, kuch pata nahi.

Isn't it amazing, if the law works in the favor of Muslims then its applicable to all people.

However if the law can work against Muslims or their interests then it can only be used by Muslims and is not applicable to others.

This is not amazing, merely hypocrisy of the worst order.

lol bhikaroo ab khush ho? ya or chayee? forces bhikari gov bhikari develpment bheek ki or ab khoon bhi bik gya . pakistan is most cheap country on earth

ON DEMAND ARMY AUR AGENCIES ON DEMAND GOVT!!! BOTH ARE BEGGARS!!

Its different because I was just humoring the idiocy of the situation. Well I hope so, kuch pata nahi.

AA: I am glad that you have a good sense of humor. Now that RD is free as I predicted after due process of law, I still worry about the economic fallout for Pakistan that will hit hard once all this frothy emotionalism dies down.

You want justice? Repeal elitist blood money laws. They are incompatible with modern society and any concept of justice.

why justice is not done with the blood money laws i failed to understand you notion.. there is a very good reason for this law a very simple one too

blood money is a very good law and provides perfect justice for all, in case of murder, if the family especially loses a bread earner or the main source of income of the family, the victims can demand the compensation for the lose by blood money, in case these laws are not there, who will compensate the lose of life and the troubles with the victim family may face???, so how can u say the blood money doesnt provide justice.. if the money can compensate for the family???

in implementing one's ego for revenge, the victim family is still suffering because that justice cant make food for them, or give them physical comfort

the raymond case was not related to blood money compensation, he was a terrorist, he was a cia operative and was involved in spying activity and isi didnt know abt that, so he must have been chared with multiple cases, but that was not done

so why are you repeating your rhetoric that it was not the government not the lawyers who were at fault but that innocent looking law itself

please dont make villain out of nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom