What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone confirmed, 250 visas issued to us contractors in last few days? and Imran Khan had a meeting with US official 2 days ago in ISB?.......Shiekh Rasheed planning on protest on friday

You didn't do anything after Mumbai did you? Come on tell us again if it happens again you'll do something.

True that nothing was done if you mean a war against Pakistan.

Sun Tsu said

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

By showing matured restraint when all expected that India would retaliate, India won a strategic victory.

The result is for all to see where the Pak Ministers are actually assisting India to show that Pakistan is spinning out of control where even Ministers state that they would also kill blasphemers!

It is no secret that though the Blasphemy Law may have been enacted in Islam for good reasons, in Pakistan, it is used as a tool of intolerance and even settling scores or to usurp property.

Malik, the Interior Minister, personified the intolerance that has grown in the society, If a Minister is so brazen, then why blame the illiterates or Taliban for intolerance?

It will better if People of Pakistan get power and put all those political traitors in garbage then any mullah will go to cry.

People has to define and if they adopt silence against these traitors today freedom remains at long distance.

We elected these traitors...wait for next election ...it will take a while, hope by then Pakistan exist...

and using Islamic law :D

PPP ne toh kuch kia hi nahi other than put a weak prosecution. He was let go by ISLAMIC law.

From what I understand Diyya law only applies to Muslims! RD is not a Muslim. I don't think any blood money or compensation is allowed when an unbeliever kills a Muslim. Not to mention does this Islamic law allow a foreign agent which undermined national security and integrity to get away with murder. I don't think so.

Every Ghareeb would hope to be killed by an American now. At least their families will get 20 carores.

AA: How is this any different that terrorists targeting innocents in the hope that their families will be supported by those who are funding them?

NOW KICK THE LAW OF PAKISTAN!

THERE IS NO LAW IN PAKISTAN

NO LAW FOR ARMY AIRFORCE NAVAL AND LEADERS OF THIS NATION! NOW FINALLY FORIGENER WHO HAS ILLEGAL WEAPON IN HIS HAND AND WITH NO IMMUNITY KILLED 2 PAKISTANI AND FINLLY RELEASED!

now this my request to all people OF PAKISTAN that hold down WEAPONS IN YOUR POCKETS THATS IT! whatever it is KILL THE PERSON and KICK THIS DAMN Judicry blaa blaa!!

SERIOUSLY I **** this LAW OF PAKISTAN!

True that nothing was done if you mean a war against Pakistan.

Sun Tsu said

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

By showing matured restraint when all expected that India would retaliate, India won a strategic victory.
Its not worth armed retaliation when country has bright prospects and consistent economic growth .....just absorb...India will make huge mistake if retaliate, it will sink in quick sand of war..

Wow Islamic Law saved the poor RD!! He must be grateful and should convert to Islam now.

NOW KICK THE LAW OF PAKISTAN!

THERE IS NO LAW IN PAKISTAN

NO LAW FOR ARMY AIRFORCE NAVAL AND LEADERS OF THIS NATION!

now this my request to all people OF PAKISTAN that hold down WEAPONS IN YOUR POCKETS THATS IT! whatever it is KILL THE PERSON and KICK THIS DAMN Judicry blaa blaa!!

SEIROUSLY I F**** this LAW OF PAKISTAN!
my friend , RD is freed on the basis of shariah law, although there is more to the real story

He was let go by ISLAMIC law.
Like those Gojra Christians who only got their homes rebuilt because they let the perps off the hook who destroyed their homes and murdered their relatives? Every day they see the perps walk they know justice wasn't done. What good is "Islamic" law? The world has better now!

This was the collective decision of executive , military and judiciary to free Davis after meeting Saudi Army chief. The family was highly pressurized. The lawyers of the family were kept in jail for 4 hours.
Just a successful drama...

Aap ne tau Islam ki tauheen kar di - latak neh ka intezar hai?

Its not a part of what I believe, the way it has been interpreted here is just absurd and lacks the complicity which is usually a trait of religions laws.

It just cannot be that you can pay money and get away with murder becuase the rich can exploit such a situation.

F
rom what I understand Diyya law only applies to Muslims! RD is not a Muslim. I don't think any blood money or compensation is allowed when an unbeliever kills a Muslim. Not to mention does this Islamic law allow a foreign agent which undermined national security and integrity to get away with murder.

interesting logic -- only Muzlums can subvert the law? very Islamcian, very interesting -- but then those laws like blasphemy and what not, those also apply only to Muzlums, but they chew a whole bunch of non-Muzlums, inadvertently, we are all sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom