What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws are never the villains, the people who use the laws are...

Freaking police informers and agent provacateurs

@ military professional
Sir ji , America is killing innocent Muslims and on the other hands , it uses Islamic law to rescue herself...
Yeap ! Good standard.
The family of victim was not willing to accept money. They were pressurized.

Leave aside Raymond Davis, What the hell is this BLOOD MONEY?
Does it has any place in a modern, well educated and aware society?

People here are arguing that aggrieved parties settle the matter, but how can there settlement nullify the impact of such incidents on society?
Isn't it like saying I have the money so I can kill anyone or just poor men because richer is not going to accept blood money. Thats what U.S. does.
Kills a poor pakistani people.
Settlement between parties can solve the economic health of victims but what about the morale and self respect of a common pakistani which went for a toss?

my dear friend its stone age holy law is ko chero gay to goli khani parti hai jahilstan(pakistan )main

haahha now LEHRAOO PAKISTAN KA JHAANDA AUR DANCE KAROO AUR GANA GAOO "PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI"

lanat hey is koom pe!

Relax man.

We will forget about this in a few weeks time and we will be back to singing Milli Naghma in no time.

Something happens all the time but you have to understand that Pakistan is like a drama serial, there is something for everyone and there is a worldwide event every few weeks.

It has drama, emotion, romance, religion, dancing, fighting, loving and everything you can imagine.

We will be good when we become a secular state.

Relax man.

We will forget about this in a few weeks time and we will be back to singing Milli Naghma in no time.

Something happens all the time but you have to understand that Pakistan is like a drama serial, there is something for everyone and something happens all the time.

It has drama, emotion, romance, religion, dancing, fighting, loving and everything you can imagine.

We will be good when we become a secular state

Thakte nahi dost ye bol bol ke.

BTW i think pakistan idea is failed and going to worse day by day . if they cant solve our problems and cant give us better life let break this holi land and devide us. atleast some money come to us rather then go to genrals of jehlam and vaderras of uper punjab and bhuttus of sindh. this nation is sick as AIDS now have to do some thing else. i am not proud to be a pakistani anymore.

@ military professional
Sir ji , America is killing innocent Muslims and on the other hands , it uses Islamic law to rescue herself...
Yeap ! Good standard.
The family of victim was not willing to accept money. The were pressurized.

We don't know but we do know that they are not in their homes. Their homes are locked and there is a rumour that they have left country as well.

Mullahs will be eventually paid by American consulates and they will pass a fatwa that protesting RD's release is equal to criticising Sharia law and Islamic justice system and is 200% blasphemy. People will somehow believe that what the mullahs are telling is correct and everyone will be happy - RD + 18 in US and common people in pakistan, fauji Generals in GHQ and mullahs in lal masjid.

Ye paisa bolta hai janab!!

F16 Cobra Gunships Submarines sab ***** layloo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom