What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server of this forum is in US go and protest to US for taking advantage of Islamic law ;)
Asim come on you are now wielding some other agenda on a wrong thread

Sorry, I forgot we are not allowed to have a pro-Pakistan agenda, Amreeka ki tasbeeh parho bass.

This was expected ........america shows money......Davis goes home.....

That is a strange law.

He wasn't charged with espionage, or giving nuclear tech and information to terrorists, unlicensed weapons, etc was he?

Now what about the morining verdict of the court today which indicted RD on counts of murder of 2 individuals??

From what I understand the victims family was "forced".

How is that a fair agreement and settlement then? Doesn't that invalidate the legitimacy of the settlement if you force the victim party to accept the settlement of the defense? Also not to mention besides the murders RD was involved in many other things.

Not charging RD for espionage, giving nuclear technology/information to terrorists groups, perjury, unlicensed weapons, etc. AFAIK He wasn't charged for these things.

That's what's wrong in the prosecution, that's what we weren't being informed of. Now CIA director in Pakistan is set free after the victims family was "forced" to accept "blood money" for the murders he perpetrated...How does that clear RD of the other major crimes and illegal activities he was involved in.

1. you can blame the state for not contesting espionage charges and other such things in the court BUT nothing wrong with the verdict on murder trial after families agreed.

2. Yes you can discuss the behavipur of the govt and agencies over spy network of CIA here but again when you had allowed them yourself then all this crying over release of Davis under the law is uncalled for.

i say all should stop emotionalism and do something constructive for the country

listen bro, I don't blame you and so many others here for thinking with a head full of emotions. Yeah you can send lanats and shame on people left and right and your identity and whatnot. But emotions are like a bubble, as fast as they develop, they burst just as fast. See if you're feeling the same a week or two from now.

That said, the thought of this being a national matter, then you held RD in your jails for close to two months, longer than any outsider here predicted, you got all the information out of him, ISI is on top of CIA, their agents and network all exposed. So now you have a spy and do you know what countries do to the spies after they've gotten all the information and whatever deals they make? they deport them. So there is your national matter.

Now comes the personal matter, which is the two murders. The families got compensated, though no amount of money can replace their loved ones, but i'd say they've gotten enough their next generation will live a comfortable life off of. In my openion, no one here has the right to judge them for that.

Nothing happend today of a sort that you and many of my countrymen are feeling ashamed of. Diyat is a valid Islamic law which is enforced in Pakistan. It's a norm for people accept blood money for their relatives, we dont judge those families for doing that, we shouldn't judge these two families, too.

I would say Pakistan came out a winner from this episode.
You have learned nothing yet from this entire episode?

Can you really extract 'sensitive information' from a trained professional who is not even strictly touched during interrogations? And who is given access to women on regular basis?

What significant information has been exposed about CIA in Pakistan during Davis's saga? Why don't we see some major headlines? Nothing remains hidden for long in this age of information.

The following actually did happened:

1. ISI chief got 1 year sevice extension. The discored between CIA and ISI eased.
2. Raymond Davis was released, as per demands of US government.
3. US government compensated the victims.
4. Pakistan has planned an operation in North Waziristan.
5. Drone attacks have resumed.
5. Hundreds of (unidentified) CIA agents are freely roaming in Pakistan, as per ISI.

Who actually won?

This entire drama was all about point scoring and settling of various issues between the powerful CIA and ISI and respective governments of USA and Pakistan. This is the big picture.

Plus will the US take Davis to court? Remember they said it was their law and that he had to be according to the law.

OK just look at how this "deal" is constructed -- the US will "investigate", in other words the Pakistan government accepts that it cannot "investigate" bu instead the US can, if the US investigation reveals behavior incompatible with Mr. Davis's mission, then the US may initiate legal proceedings - that is to say the government of Pakistan gives away (as if it was something it can give away) it's responsibility to uphold the constitution of Pakistan and instead relies on the US to do this.

Friends, every way you look at this, in the end you'll come against the Izlum of the Islamcican -- it is not a coincidence that the protesters are mullahs or are bing led by mullahs, after all, many are hiding their actions behind the behavior of the Mullahs, you follow?.

And then of course, with this action, questions about how come those responsible for counter intelligence were or have been asleep at the wheel, questions about how this whole thing came to be accepted among Pakistani security officials and many more questions, will now not be asked -- unless of course some section of the public makes it their business to ask

Sorry, I forgot we are not allowed to have a pro-Pakistan agenda, Amreeka ki tasbeeh parho bass.

:lol: asim bari jaldi khayal aya ap ko pro-Pakistan agenda ka. NO its not pro Pakistan agenda and you know it as well :)

America ki tasbeh we are not reciting but its a simple logic of accepting our own wrong doings and agreements simple as that.

Now what about the morining verdict of the court which indicted RD on counts o murder of 2 individuals??

You didn't do anything after Mumbai did you? Come on tell us again if it happens again you'll do something.

blood money seems to out of understanding,
but anyway,very sad to hear that

Raymond Davis set free after weak liberal secular pathetic PPP, Zardari, and SP court too cowardous and treasonous to rightfully punish him.

and using Islamic law :D

PPP ne toh kuch kia hi nahi other than put a weak prosecution. He was let go by ISLAMIC law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom