What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anything about this Lebanon crisis so i can't comment on that. I would give a logical reason if I knew anything about it or found anything on the internet. Anyways lets not derail this thread anymore.

Ignorance is no defense!

Silence means guilt.

Yeah Einstein only if you wrote "Terry Waite" instead of "Terry White" :hitwall:

Its typo, beside I dont do wiki stuff like you, it came right from my mind, something that happened almost 3 decades away....

Next time dont mess with people unnecessary!

Its typo, beside I dont do wiki stuff like you, it came right from my mind, something that happened almost 3 decades away....

Next time dont mess with people unnecessary!

Oh pardon me for being born in late 80's. Guess you were trying too hard to prove the whiteness of "Terry White" which explains the typo.

Next time don't be an ungrateful sod, living in America and spewing against America by pulling out the race card oh so conveniently, when you are out of sensible arguments, given that you had any.:taz:

Last edited:
Oh pardon me for being born in late 80's. Guess you were trying too hard to prove the whiteness of "Terry White" which explains the typo.

Next time don't be an ungrateful sod, living in America and spewing against America by pulling out the race card oh so conveniently, when you are out of sensible arguments, given that had any.:taz:

Calling a spade a spade is a proverb - keep it handy - just in case, when diplomacy gives up on you.

Besides, whats YR problem if one is outspoken and not sugar coated servile earthling ?

Why GOP can not take a stand on drones? You wanna fight superpower? you cant...

Did u ever wonder who provides the ground intel for drone strikes?ISI......The strikes r done with the permission of GoP.............No but we sure can block the supplies n starve them in afghanistan...........remember the recent past when just after 10 days of blockade they started begging n apologizing?

The strikes r done with the permission of GoP...........

No, they dont need Pakistan´s permission to hurl missiles on terrorists.
Musharaf requested Pakistani emblem on drones, but even that was refused. Then there is-was petition against drones in Pakistan´s high court.
You should know more than that!

A return to the Stone Ages waits for Pakistan the day the US stops supplying and suporting the war on terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Clearly you don't realize that some of the supplies being bought into Pakistan are FOR and remain IN Pakistan for the Pakistan miliary to use.

gotta go, check you guys tommorow.......

No, they dont need Pakistan´s permission to hurl missiles on terrorists.
Musharaf requested Pakistani emblem on drones, but even that was refused. Then there is-was petition against drones in Pakistan´s high court.
You should know more than that!

And the drones flying frm shamsi air base? the ground intel>?do u think drones fly and suddenly pick up targets in houses or pick up trucks?

A Pakistani Diplomatic Visa is onMr. Davis's US Diplomatic Passport which expires in 2012. That was already covered by the statement from the US Ambassador.

Davis's diplomatic passport accredits him at the US Embassy in Islamabad to the Government of Pakistan, which GOP issued VISA to Mr. Davis on his Diplomatic Passport expires during 2012.

Tourist and business visas only go on routine Passports, not on Diplomatic Passports. We are again beyond reason and sense in trying to find or create a non-existant conspiracy against a US diplomat who merely defended himself from gun wielding Paksitani crooks whose thievery earlier the same day was perpetrated on a Paksitani man who they robbed of money and other items.

For those in Lahore you can go look up the Lahore Police Report on the deceased crooks vs. the report of theft by them on him filed by the offended Pakistani man who was robbed.
As I pointed out in post #750, with the use of links, the immunity is not activated till Pakistan grants him immunity under Gratis Visa of diplomats. Diplomats MAY enter Pakistan through regular visa's. Diplomatic Passport only recognizes him as USG personnel, but does not entitle him diplomatic rights without the Gratis Visa of diplomats.

Visa Policy in Pakistan

Obviously the dirty American should be taken from jail and hanged from the nearest telephone pole! He was stupid for thinking that he could drive his car, alone, in Lahore, without the protection of an Abrams tank. He was stupid!! How could he think that an American could be safe anywhere on the streets of Pakistan??? Obviously the hatred of Pakistanis is waaaaaay too much for any American to venture out of his walled compound. For his sheer stupidity he should be shot in his jail cell, by his police guards. Just like Taseer ......

A return to the Stone Ages waits for Pakistan the day the US stops supplying and suporting the war on terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Clearly you don't realize that some of the supplies being bought into Pakistan are FOR and remain IN Pakistan for the Pakistan miliary to use.
Been there done that, eh? Other than stopping aid, we lived through 10 years of US imposed international sanctions.

The issue here is primarily of the distrust with the Americans that has built up. Proper investigations exonerating Americans may eventually change the Pakistani mindset against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom