What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just beyond reality, it reminds me of a saying that you can teach a monkey all you want to, but you can never take the monkey out of them. Seriously for them it dont matter who says what, presents what proof they are just brainwashed beyond believe. What Mr. Quraishi had come out and said should have settled all debate, and shut every one up. Let the courts take their course as it has now been settled that davis was not a diplomat, and has no immunity. And then it is up to the GOP after the court had made their decision that whether they want this guy to be in jail in Pakistan or let free (which eventually will be the case)

sachi main i was thinking i am liberal moderate no-1 of Pakistan but after this case i feel USA push me to think like a extremist. is there and limit for USA to kill pakistanis. i think we are in war with usa

you are not the only one , it was an incident that shocked both liberals and radicals. and liberals are more in aggression over this because if now we let him go radical elements can then easily justify talibans and other such forces.
justice for all................ our blood shouldn,t be cheap.

are not we a nation, don,t we have our national pride or sovereignity ...................

Read my earlier posts before you ask me that question. There is more to this that just national pride. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion and i respect it.

Imran Bahi, don't be too worried. This too will pass. All is not lost, we still have many great things to be proud of. Lahori Samosa's for one. Bas Chai peo, samosa kaho aur show ka maza lo...

Ok now its public that the US excersied its influence behind the back doors , Every body knows that the US forced the FO to do something which was beyond the rules and legal jurisdiction , Ansar Abbasi interviewed Qureshi and Qureshi told that Hilliray asked him to grant RD the diplomatic immunity , Also the US Ambasador to Pakistan Cameron Munter clearly stated to Qureshi that he wont be able to meet Hiliry Clinton in Munich if RD isnt granted Diplomatic immunity. Its all public now, What ever the US will excersize now to save RD will not go blindfolded beyond the knowledge of ordinary Pakistan. The question with all these realities made public now , will US is willing to go ahead with its efforts to force the Pakistani FO to grant RD Diplomatic immunity... Which if granted will be the Political death of ruling PPP.

well as a patriot PAKISTANi i am really hurt because of it
us rizk se maut achi ,
jis rizk se aae perwaz mien kohtahi

Thank you for that clarification. I was drawing upon all sorts of conspiracy theories but now I think I dont need to any further! :D

Ha ha. Aap aise galtiyan bhi karte hain? :lol:
Using my android touch screen phone and it was being 'touchy' (pun intended). Somehow closed the thread when I made my last post.

I know it was me since there is a history of all admin/mod actions in a thread.

any ways as a PAKISTANi i want justice for those who have suffered.
but at same time i want things to be solved in best possible way so that no taboo on us both nationally and internationally..........

Four? Can this report be trusted if it contains such a grave error?

RD allegedly killed TWO, and a third person was killed by another driver in another vehicle. Who is this mystery FOURTH person if the report is correct?
Mohammad Malick is a pretty decent journalist - I have read his work quite a bit over the years.

The error itself is not a major one.

Ok now its public that the US excersied its influence behind the back doors , Every body knows that the US forced the FO to do something which was beyond the rules and legal jurisdiction , Ansar Abbasi interviewed Qureshi and Qureshi told that Hilliray asked him to grant RD the diplomatic immunity , Also the US Ambasador to Pakistan Cameron Munter clearly stated to Qureshi that he wont be able to meet Hiliry Clinton in Munich if RD isnt granted Diplomatic immunity. Its all public now, What ever the US will excersize now to save RD will not go blindfolded beyond the knowledge of ordinary Pakistan. The question with all these realities made public now , will US is willing to go ahead with its efforts to force the Pakistani FO to grant RD Diplomatic immunity... Which if granted will be the Political death of ruling PPP.

The following article from January supports the argument that Qureshi was in fact doing things by the book, and had ordered a comprehensive 'clean up'.

FO scanning through all records of Protocol Division

All Pakistani diplomates should park in no parking zones in Washington , no fear of ticket , they all have immunity but wait Clinton is against diplomates who brake the traffic laws in US, may be its more serious crime to her then killing few Pakistanis.

All Pakistani diplomates should park in no parking zones in Washington , no fear of ticket , they all have immunity but wait Clinton is against diplomates who brake the traffic laws in US, may be its more serious crime to her then killing few Pakistanis.

They don't call her the "Nut Cracker" for nothing:
hillary_cracker.gif

This is yet another source, supporting Mohammed Mallick's version of events with respect to Qureshi's dismissal by Zardari - refusing to bend the rules under American pressure:

Top Stories - Davis issue: Qureshi's stance costs him ministry

P.S: Am I pissed (given the number of posts on this issue and Zardari's shenanigans with the IB)?

Absolutely. Fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom