What's new

Ramadan food

lol you must have watched alot of Ads. the taste of red bull is nice, but it has high amount of caffene.

Yes the taste is spot on. Even more important than the caffeine though (although the high caffeine is a possible cause of Sudden Adult Death syndrome) are the unknown affects of taurine and glucuronolactone. Due to these two ingredients Red Bull remains banned in France...another reason to enjoy it imo. ;)

Huh and i envy you all . i cant eat anything in sahri :( so just two or three sips of tea or water

1) 1 Glass of water
glass-of-water-0808-lg-10661967.jpg

2) 2 Chapatis
chapati.jpg

3) Mash ki daal
Picture.jpg

4) Daal wali tikiya
tikiya+kabab.JPG

5) Yoghurt
yoghurt-natural-20918.jpg

It look that Pakistani friends are having a full-time kitchen running during Sehri! :) :) :lol:

I take bread with Milk and a glass of water, nothing else. It give me enough energy and save me from acidity as well. I am using this kind of sehri since last 6-7 years now and have no complaints of acidity or upset stomach. I also loose weight easily with this menu during Ramadan.

Sugar free is the way to go. What are you fond of hunting?

it is, i agree...but like others mentioned, not a good idea to drink it every day. Moderation is key to life :)

mostly wild bore; duck (e.g. pochard)....depends on time of year, location and other factors. During Ramadan however i don't like to do it for personal reasons.

Paratha and Chaye

and in Last minutes water !!

i had sehri with a friend; i was drinking water on those last few minutes and this guy is outside chain-smoking cigarrettes one after the other until the Azan :lol:

1)daal
2)Roti
3)water, lots of water :cheers:

...and as Allah as my witness, everything else I can find in my kitchen!

Rice, vegetable curry, fish, meat, milk, banana or other fruits, two - three glass of water. : )

it is, i agree...but like others mentioned, not a good idea to drink it every day. Moderation is key to life :)

mostly wild bore; duck (e.g. pochard)....depends on time of year, location and other factors. During Ramadan however i don't like to do it for personal reasons.

Truly I will cut down red bull now, maybe it is a drug i need to get rid of and Ramazan is the perfect time to do it.

Wild bore is very fun to hunt, that is great. Duck hunting is also very enjoyable, do you use a dog to retrieve the downed birds? I am fond of cottontail (rabbit) hunting during the winter times. For them I do not use a shotgun like many others do, the poor guys are blown to bits. I use an air rifle for them. I like hunting big game whenever possible and for them I use the big artillery. So far I have taken down caribou and black bear.

Back
Top Bottom