What's new

Rajputs of Pakistan

60 % are Rajputs in Pakistan ? :o:
so in peshawer only awans are rajput but writer forgot to include afridi, khattak, bangash, etc

Rajputs are 15 million in Pakistan. 30 million jats of which 20 million live in Punjab. Arains are not rajputs, they are 10 million. Gujjars about 4 million. Then there is shiekh who are basically people from different castes like khatris, rajputs etc who claim fake arab ancestry their population is 11 million.

Awan population is around 5 million. And 6 million fake syeds who claim direct ancestry from prophet. 5-6 million dalits from different castes. And lot of other castes like kamboh, khatris etc for more information visit joshuoproject site.

Rajputs are 15 million in Pakistan. 30 million jats of which 20 million live in Punjab. Arains are not rajputs, they are 10 million. Gujjars about 4 million. Then there is shiekh who are basically people from different castes like khatris, rajputs etc who claim fake arab ancestry their population is 11 million.

Awan population is around 5 million. And 6 million fake syeds who claim direct ancestry from prophet. 5-6 million dalits from different castes. And lot of other castes like kamboh, khatris etc for more information visit joshuoproject site.
O teri kher howay :lol:

@guluchulo

LOL one side of my family also claims Arab ancestry :D

Do Gujjars in Pakistan join the army in significant numbers?
oh yeah baby we fighters and lovers.

I have heard that there are many Muslim Gujjar's in pakistan who converted in the process of history.

Any muslim gujjar from pakistan on this forum ? hows there condition there ?
gujjars are the biggest tribe.
we gujjars make up 15-20 percent of total pakistani population

A proud one :-)
good to see another gujjar up in here.
too bad your a communist fascist who makes up words like islamism lol

I have heard that there are many Muslim Gujjar's in pakistan who converted in the process of history.

Any muslim gujjar from pakistan on this forum ? hows there condition there ?
conditions are awesome we ruling pakistan my nigga.

Haha....Kya baat! Proud one here too :)

And you have guessed me by my username! We are from One race/ethnic group but follow different religions.

By the way, do muslim gujjars there still have Gotra's ? Like Bhatti,s Nagar,s khattana's ??
yo son im a khattana lmfao

Great ! Good to know that!!

Here, Gujjars are mostly Badmash and dabang types with loads of farm lands, Ready to beat the sh!t out of anyone :D
in pakistan as well

oh yeah son gujjar khattana zamindar as well
@qamar1990 Gujjar Nigga ??o_O

Last edited:
Rajputs are 15 million in Pakistan. 30 million jats of which 20 million live in Punjab. Arains are not rajputs, they are 10 million. Gujjars about 4 million

^^Source please

The Muslim Gurjars are considered to be a major tribe in Pakistan; in fact, they compromise as much as twenty percent of the country's entire populaion.
Gurjar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

too bad your a communist fascist who makes up words like islamism lol
yara I did not make up that word myself :)

Amazing ...I didnt know Pakistan too had practicing kshatriya Tribes...

Me I am a South Indian Hindu Malayala Nair Kshatriya ...
i think my family was kshatriya as well i remember somebody mentioning it but they sounded like kastriyay.
like 6 generations ago one person in my family converted to islam and we are decedents of him.

I said i'm here but was ignored by Majority ( Gujjars ) so i shifted my @ss to another thread :D
get your non gujjar *** out of here my nigga we taking this thread over jk lol

no way bro gujjars are the biggest out of everybody.
gujrat, gujran wall , guar khan all three in top cities.

The only tribe which rule Pakistan are jats in central punjab, they are richest and with most land.

Back
Top Bottom