What's new

Rajputs of Pakistan

Yes , we have over 300 Gots , Myself a "Munnan" . And always good to meet with people of your race no matter what their religion is :) We have a lot of unity here , we always favour people of our own tribe

LOL......Same here, but the figure is between 300-360. Myself a "Dedha" And you are absolutely right, it nice to meet the people of your race irrespective of their religion. Here too, my community is famous for bonding and favour people of our own tribe. In-fact it is such that other's fear to even pick a fight when they know that he is a Gujjar !!

By the way, do you guys know that there is significant number of Gujjar population in North India ?

qamar1990 is a gujjar

Ah! Nice to know ;)

Do Gujjars in Pakistan join the army in significant numbers?

Well in India, the Number of Gujjar's in the IA is such that we are requesting the GOV. for separate Gujjar Regiment just like jats and rajputs, but no one is in mood to do so, Currently all Gujjar recruits are distributed into Dogra,Rajput, jats and other regiment. which is really sad.:(

Last edited:
By the way, do you guys know that there is significant number of Gujjar population in North India ?

Yes , we know that there are more Gujjars in India :) History tells us that Gujjars have ruled from Gujarat, Jodhpur, and Kathiawad to Baliya 641 century A.D. and during this time it was known as Gujjar Desh. Chawada and Solanki Gujjars have ruled over Deccan Gujarat from 610 A.D -942 A.D, while Gujjars ruled over here from 700 A.D-1573A.D.

Yes , we know that there are more Gujjars in India :) History tells us that Gujjars have ruled from Gujarat, Jodhpur, and Kathiawad to Baliya 641 century A.D. and during this time it was known as Gujjar Desh. Chawada and Solanki Gujjars have ruled over Deccan Gujarat from 610 A.D -942 A.D, while Gujjars ruled over here from 700 A.D-1573A.D.

Great! You know most of the things. :)

It was really nice talking to ya!!

This thread went from a Rajput thread to a Gujar thread. It's great to see Pakistanis and Indians having warm and cordial conversations with each other.

Waiting for the Rajputs to come now.....8-)

It was really nice talking to ya!!

And it was really nice talking to you too !!

This thread went from a Rajput thread to a Gujar thread

The OP says that gujjars are a branch of Rajputs ;)

The only connection I find is :

The Kings of Pratihara Empire of Suryavansh dynasty (Pratihara Empire, was an imperial Indian dynasty that ruled much of Northern India from the 6th to the 11th centuries. At its peak of prosperity and power (c. 836–910), the Gurajara-Pratihara Empire rivaled or even exceeded the Gupta Empire in the extent of its territory.) were ethnically Gujjars !!

And it was really nice talking to you too !!

The OP says that gujjars are a branch of Rajputs ;)

The only connection I find is :

The Kings of Pratihara Empire of Suryavansh dynasty (Pratihara Empire, was an imperial Indian dynasty that ruled much of Northern India from the 6th to the 11th centuries. At its peak of prosperity and power (c. 836–910), the Gurajara-Pratihara Empire rivaled or even exceeded the Gupta Empire in the extent of its territory.) were ethnically Gujjars !!

Oh really, thank you for that. Never knew this at all. The thing is the two groups went in different directions and still are distinct from each other.

This thread went from a Rajput thread to a Gujar thread. It's great to see Pakistanis and Indians having warm and cordial conversations with each other.

Waiting for the Rajputs to come now.....8-)

I said i'm here but was ignored by Majority ( Gujjars ) so i shifted my @ss to another thread :D

Lol I think they have something against Jatts? Are you Jatt? They dance very well and all the ladies like them. :p:

No, I'm a Rajasthani Rajput.:D

hey, but i can dance as good as any Jatt if not better
banana_smiley_3.gif

Back
Top Bottom