What's new

Qureshi finally decides to join PTI

He will be following PTI's principles not PML-N or PPP and weren't you PML-N so desperate to get Qureshi because of his popularity in Southern Punjab/Northern Sindh.

People can change. Quaid-e-Azam and Imran Khan both changed and worked day and night for their people as they aged.
Excuse me? Me PML-N? sorry to bust ur bubble i'm supporting no one..... i dont give a dam which thief party qureshi joins... all i was talking about is where is the change?? was'nt Khan talking about giving ticket to new young faces, tickets to common man? all parties are following the same principal of sweet talking... kinda disappointed to see same old tried faces joining PTI..

Qureshi is not dump enough to join PTI....But both have 1 thing in common which is agencies..Qureshi gained a lot of respect on his decision over RD case, but if u think it was only Qureshi's decision NO it wasn't!!!

He could join Pti but it would mean coming under Imran khan i would be surprize if he will go that way !but i have been surprise b4 how thinks are working in pakistan how people can close their eyes when they know the truth!!!!! His political thinking is to lunch his own party since he is strong to win lot's of seats in south Punjab!!!

^ We'll just have to wait and see. He will announce today which political party he joins. The truth is he invited Imran Khan to his Jalsa (where he will announce what party he joins) and he didnt invite your paindoo ganjay brothers :lol:

^ We'll just have to wait and see. He will announce today which political party he joins. The truth is he invited Imran Khan to his Jalsa (where he will announce what party he joins) and he didnt invite your paindoo ganjay brothers :lol:
Omer bhai correct yourself. Qureshi didn't invite anyone, he gave open invitation and IMRAN SHOWED UP. PAKISTAN KA ALLAH HE HAFIZ. by the way how have you been? it's been a while brother

Omer bhai correct yourself. Qureshi didn't invite anyone, he gave open invitation and IMRAN SHOWED UP. PAKISTAN KA ALLAH HE HAFIZ. by the way how have you been? it's been a while brother

Qureshi invites Imran to Ghotki public meeting

ISLAMABAD: Four days before his Ghotki public meeting, Shah Mehmood Qureshi met Mian Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday on his invitation. Ostensibly, a guessing game is still on about his future political alignment — PML-N or PTI.

Qureshi will unveil his future line of action on November 27 at a public meeting in Ghotki, a border district inside Sindh, where he has significant following, both spiritually and politically. Not Nawaz Sharif or Shahbaz Sharif, Imran has been invited to the event and this, in a way, indicates the PTI can be his new political destination. Qureshi insists he will announce his future political alignment in Ghotki.

PTI central information secretary Omar Sarfraz Cheema confirmed the Sunday’s event was Qureshi’s initiative and his party chairman had been invited to it. Cheema also expressed his ignorance about Qureshi’s future plan.

“Please wait for November 27,” he said, when The News approached him on telephone in Lahore.Sources close to the Makhdoom of Multan claim that he is not alone in starting new innings with a new political party and they insisted Qureshi’s most likely choice would be Imran Khan’s PTI.

He will not be alone in making a formal announcement on his new destination but a group of politicians, primarily from southern Punjab, will also do so. A forward bloc that has emerged in the PPP Punjab and supported the former foreign minister is also expected to join the PTI, more likely on November 27.

Needless to say, Qureshi’s new political option is the PTI and his joining the party will arguably be the most significant boost to a party that has set the alarm bells ringing in the PML-N and PPP following its recent Lahore public meeting.

“Let me first make an announcement about my own future. Only then I can try to persuade others to also join me,” said the soft-spoken Qureshi. Asked about his meeting with Nawaz Sharif, he said he met the PML-N leader on his invitation, as both enjoyed cordial relations since long.

He did not agree with this correspondent that during his rendezvous with the PML-N leader, he presented a charter of demands before him. When asked could he be the next chief minister of the Punjab after joining a political party, Qureshi said his future political alignment would be without preconditions or demands. “Had this been the case, I would have not resigned as foreign minister. National interests and prestige is more important to me,” he emphasised.

We'll know for sure in a few hours :pakistan:

Qureshi didn't invite imran khan!!!It's imran who is telling every1 he will Join Pti..think IK will get heart attack if it won't happen!

Show some respect arrogant internet solider why do i feel i m speaking to some MQM supporter everytime Pti Supporter reply on my post!!!

Qureshi didn't invite imran khan!!!It's imran who is telling every1 he will Join Pti..think IK will get heart attack if it won't happen!

Show some respect arrogant internet solider why do i feel i m speaking to some MQM supporter everytime Pti Supporter reply on my post!!!

So all the Pakistani news sources are telling lies that Qureshi invited Imran Khan and not na-sharif brothers?

Didnt your nawaz go to london to get heart treatment, so you should not joke about heart attacks.

MQM atleast didnt steal billions out of Pakistan and made Pakistan bankrupt in 1999.

It seems SMQ will join PTI, but i dont see PTI flags..... there are reports indicating that some Sindh Minister also helped SMQ organize this jalsa....

It seems SMQ will join PTI, but i dont see PTI flags..... there are reports indicating that some Sindh Minister also helped SMQ organize this jalsa....

Yes Southern Punjab and Northern Sindh is where PTI needs more support.

Qureshi to reveal his future move today

GHOTKI: All is set for former foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi's rally in Ghotki where he would announce about his political future, Geo News reported.

He resigned from Pakistan People's Party (PPP) and national assembly seat and announced to reveal future of his politics in a rally in Ghotki.

The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf (PTI) has dispatched 5,000 party flags for the public meeting. "On Saturday, we shipped 5,000 party flags to Ghotki to flutter at the public show, and party Chairman Imran Khan booked the air seat to attend the rally," a senior PTI leader said.

He was of the view that Imran Khan's going all the way to Ghotki to make his presence at the public meeting left no doubt that Qureshi would associate himself with the PTI.

However, he said most of the PTI leaders were not aware of the final decision, which was confined to Imran Khan and some other top leaders. Qureshi, who left the federal cabinet refusing to accept any ministry other than foreign affairs, is putting up his first ever public show in an area, which said to have the largest concentration of his spiritual followers.

Qureshi to reveal his future move today

well Khan is already on his way with his supporters to join the Jalsa, while SMQ have already left his residence with his supporters to join the jalsa

Shah Mahmood Qureshi's rally: Live updates
Published: November 27, 2011

Imran Khan expected to attend Shah Mehmood Qureshi's rally. PHOTO: ZOHAIB ANWAR (@ZohaibPTI)
GHOTKI: Arrangements for Shah Mahmood Qureshi’s Ghotki rally have been completed where the former foreign minister is expected to announce his future line of action.
Qureshi is putting up his first-ever public show in an area which is said to have the largest number of his spiritual followers. PTI workers are confident that Qureshi will announce his alliance with their party today.
4:00pm
Express 24/7 correspondent Owais Jafferi reported that about 20,000 supporters have gathered in Ghotki, while more caravans are en route to the venue.
Around 5,000 Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) workers have already showed up to support Qureshi and are chanting slogans such as “Long live Imran Khan!”.
Supporters from as far as Balochistan have come to attend the rally in Sindh.
Prominent leaders Mir Mumtaz Bhutto and Ghinwa Bhutto have also been invited to attend the rally.
Background
Sindh President of Pakistan PTI Naeemul Haq sais that party chief Imran khan will also attend the rally in Ghotki. He said that a large number of PTI workers would also attend and his party’s flags would be displayed prominently during the public meeting, hoping that it will be a “mixed show of supporters of Qureshi and the PTI”.
The former Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) stalwart has also conveyed his decision to both Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif and PTI chief Imran Khan and has asked PTI to join his gathering in Ghotki. Qureshi’s close friend and member of PML-N Asghar Ali Rind informed Sharif of his final decision.
Sources also said that Shah Mehmood Qureshi made his decision after two days of consultation with friends inside and outside the country, who “strongly recommended” it.

ISLAMABAD: Four days before his Ghotki public meeting, Shah Mehmood Qureshi met Mian Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday on his invitation. Ostensibly, a guessing game is still on about his future political alignment — PML-N or PTI.

Qureshi will unveil his future line of action on November 27 at a public meeting in Ghotki, a border district inside Sindh, where he has significant following, both spiritually and politically. Not Nawaz Sharif or Shahbaz Sharif, Imran has been invited to the event and this, in a way, indicates the PTI can be his new political destination. Qureshi insists he will announce his future political alignment in Ghotki.

PTI central information secretary Omar Sarfraz Cheema confirmed the Sunday’s event was Qureshi’s initiative and his party chairman had been invited to it. Cheema also expressed his ignorance about Qureshi’s future plan.

“Please wait for November 27,” he said, when The News approached him on telephone in Lahore.Sources close to the Makhdoom of Multan claim that he is not alone in starting new innings with a new political party and they insisted Qureshi’s most likely choice would be Imran Khan’s PTI.

He will not be alone in making a formal announcement on his new destination but a group of politicians, primarily from southern Punjab, will also do so. A forward bloc that has emerged in the PPP Punjab and supported the former foreign minister is also expected to join the PTI, more likely on November 27.

Needless to say, Qureshi’s new political option is the PTI and his joining the party will arguably be the most significant boost to a party that has set the alarm bells ringing in the PML-N and PPP following its recent Lahore public meeting.

“Let me first make an announcement about my own future. Only then I can try to persuade others to also join me,” said the soft-spoken Qureshi. Asked about his meeting with Nawaz Sharif, he said he met the PML-N leader on his invitation, as both enjoyed cordial relations since long.

He did not agree with this correspondent that during his rendezvous with the PML-N leader, he presented a charter of demands before him. When asked could he be the next chief minister of the Punjab after joining a political party, Qureshi said his future political alignment would be without preconditions or demands. “Had this been the case, I would have not resigned as foreign minister. National interests and prestige is more important to me,” he emphasised.

We'll know for sure in a few hours :pakistan:
Omer bhai i watched his interview myself few days back in which he said that all parties and personalities are welcome to attend my Jalsa. i don't stop anyone nor do i invite anyone if things had changed in last two three days then i don't know and my sources are also saying that it will be not what it has been hoped. Rest Allah knows

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom