What's new

Qureshi finally decides to join PTI

So which "established" figure should IK target next, who can shake up the the dynasties.
I would be looking at Javed Hashmi, clean guy and of sound mind.

and SMQ joins PTI ............

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

INTERESTINGLY he did not say anything against PML-N ....

So finally he announced... He's now a member of PTI...

Congratulations...

Congrats to PTI brothers but don't mix me with PTI im a die heart supporter of Musharraf

VERY VERY SMART MOVE BY IMRAN KHAN!!

PTI needs a lot of people in their upcoming Karachi Jalsa. And inclusion of Shah Mehmood at this stage might earn PTI a larger support in Karachi...

wow.. he sounded like a man possessed. Good to see a top orator in IK's team. However i think this guy might overshadow Imran Khan in PTI. They just need to work together for good of those who believe in them.

y people are getting excited is beyond me?? quraishi has not even developed the place he got elected from?

y people are getting excited is beyond me?? quraishi has not even developed the place he got elected from?

He was Foreign Minister during his recent term. How do you expect him to develop Multan???? It is the duty of Shabaz Sharif to develop it; that is if he knows that Punjab is not limited to Lahore....

He was Foreign Minister during his recent term. How do you expect him to develop Multan???? It is the duty of Shabaz Sharif to develop it; that is if he knows that Punjab is not limited to Lahore....

he got elected from tht place

I'm sorry it is neither one's responsibility to develop any thing.
We pay millions to establishment and we have thousands of secretaries taking salaries and do nothing.
Don't make coward Sharif another bugti.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

So which "established" figure should IK target next, who can shake up the the dynasties.
I would be looking at Javed Hashmi, clean guy and of sound mind.

Clean! lol

Was he not the one who attacked assembly.

Yousuf Raza Gillani the prime minister is from Multan,

He has over shadowed every thing that happens in Multan.

He should be first brought to justice and then any one else.

you guys r blind for imran support, pretty clear things are not clear to you

im off from here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom