What's new

Qatar revives proposal to send an Arab force to Syria

May be, because you do not have resilience to absorb the different opinion or difference of opinion. For you the reply means that satisfies your belief and judgment but that is not possible all the time.

Maybe I am much older to you or you are quite immature, and I do not like to turn public platform in to maligning and insulting platform.

Look when you can't answer a simple question... then how are you going to convince me you are right?
stop running away from the question and answer it..

I'm sorry I hurt your feeling... I will buy you some candy.... but first answer the SIMPLE QUESTION

@ FaujHistorian

if you can fix your own country, Syria doesn't need your help. Kick the wahabis out of your country first then go up on a pedestal.

Look when you can't answer a simple question... then how are you going to convince me you are right?
stop running away from the question and answer it..

I'm sorry I hurt your feeling... I will buy you some candy.... but first answer the SIMPLE QUESTION

I did not take any contract to convince you, neither the dictator nor their progeny get convinced by democratic manner and thanks for the candy.

I did not take any contract to convince you, neither the dictator nor their progeny get convinced by democratic manner and thanks for the candy.

Then stop spreading lies and stop supporting terrorism... or at least i highly encourage you to go to Syria and join so called FSA... there the Syrian Army will take care of you...

Then stop spreading lies and stop supporting terrorism... or at least i highly encourage you to go to Syria and join so called FSA... there the Syrian Army will take care of you...

I do not know the future of Syrian Army but Al-Assad will defiantly pay for his crimes. The brutal dictator calling for UN observed free and fair election who always got 97% of vote in prior free and fair elections.

There are so many in Syria and adjoining countries to join FSA and ofcourse so many deserted and deserting on daily basis from Al-Assad's army so i do not think that they are in lack of manpower.

Your flag indicates that you are Syrian, I think it is Baathist duty to fight for the dictator and save his regime so go ahead and best of luck for you future.....

I do not know the future of Syrian Army but Al-Assad will defiantly pay for his crimes. The brutal dictator calling for UN observed free and fair election who always got 97% of vote in prior free and fair elections.

There are so many in Syria and adjoining countries to join FSA and ofcourse so many deserted and deserting on daily basis from Al-Assad's army so i do not think that they are in lack of manpower.

Your flag indicates that you are Syrian, I think it is Baathist duty to fight for the dictator and save his regime so go ahead and best of luck for you future.....

Well they are lacking men, or then why would they have foreigners ? more then 65k terrorists came to Syria..

look when you answer my SIMPLE question.. then I will have a proper debate with you... for now you are nothing.. and Syrians don't give a crap what an outsider will say or thinks....
Many countries are calling for Alasad to step down... and the Syrian people all they do is just give them the finger... because only Syrians are allowed to decide the fate of Alasad.. not some puppets... and now a country with the size of Damascus sewer system is calling for a war... oh I so hope that Qatar will go to war with Syria.. because Qatar will be erased of the map... that's what Russia said to Qatar once at the UN meeting :smokin:

Well they are lacking men, or then why would they have foreigners ? more then 65k terrorists came to Syria..

look when you answer my SIMPLE question.. then I will have a proper debate with you... for now you are nothing.. and Syrians don't give a crap what an outsider will say or thinks....
Many countries are calling for Alasad to step down... and the Syrian people all they do is just give them the finger... because only Syrians are allowed to decide the fate of Alasad.. not some puppets... and now a country with the size of Damascus sewer system is calling for a war... oh I so hope that Qatar will go to war with Syria.. because Qatar will be erased of the map... that's what Russia said to Qatar once at the UN meeting :smokin:

The whole country is destroyed just for a dictator and you still feel proud after thousand of civilian and military death and desertion of whole country. If Syria was that much strong then the war must have been fought outside its border.

From prime minister to parliamentarian from military commanders to Judges many have left Al-Assad but I do not what you proud of.

A gust of dictator’s forces fighting with rag tag militias in by lanes of major cities and on airports and military depots still proud of its vintage arms.

By the way why would you care Syrian deaths as neither is you Syrian nor the Arab as I referred to your Persian linguistics on another thread?

Bye and take care….

The whole country is destroyed just for a dictator and you still feel proud after thousand of civilian and military death and desertion of whole country. If Syria was that much strong then the war must have been fought outside its border.

From prime minister to parliamentarian from military commanders to Judges many have left Al-Assad but I do not what you proud of.

A gust of dictator’s forces fighting with rag tag militias in by lanes of major cities and on airports and military depots still proud of its vintage arms.

By the way why would you care Syrian deaths as neither is you Syrian nor the Arab as I referred to your Persian linguistics on another thread?

Bye and take care….

haha yeah those defectors are pointless.. they defect and run away like rats... thus they are nothing...

compare Syria before and after "democracy"... Syria was safer than most of Europe and the U.S....

Those terrorists have killed and destroyed the country... or you forgot the suicide bombings?

and you must be ignorant when it comes to street wars.. the Syrian army can easily end this conflict in days, however that mean it will cost many civilians life. because those terrorists hide in people's houses... which is slowing the Syrian army down because it had to be careful not to kill innocent people... while those terrorists hide behind civilians, and then kill them to blame the Syrian government...

plus FSA is only 1% Syrians and 99% foreigners....

haha you are funny... I am Syrian.. and I don't give a crap about what you think or say..

and till this hour you can't answer a very simple question... you are one coward terrorists lover and supporter...

PERIOD...

haha yeah those defectors are pointless.. they defect and run away like rats... thus they are nothing...

compare Syria before and after "democracy"... Syria was safer than most of Europe and the U.S....

Those terrorists have killed and destroyed the country... or you forgot the suicide bombings?

and you must be ignorant when it comes to street wars.. the Syrian army can easily end this conflict in days, however that mean it will cost many civilians life. because those terrorists hide in people's houses... which is slowing the Syrian army down because it had to be careful not to kill innocent people... while those terrorists hide behind civilians, and then kill them to blame the Syrian government...

plus FSA is only 1% Syrians and 99% foreigners....

haha you are funny... I am Syrian.. and I don't give a crap about what you think or say..

and till this hour you can't answer a very simple question... you are one coward terrorists lover and supporter...

PERIOD...

Thanks for one more title, If the Syrian Army" in your words" is so much strong then how come 65000 terrorists "again in your words" entered in to Syria. If FSA is 1% Syria and 99% foreigner then how could they hold the mighty Syrian Army for two years of war? And still holding on and advancing...

My dear that is militarily impossible, I have observed many insurgencies in India and they cannot survive without popular internal support.

May be the defectors are now become rat for you but before that they were the same lion like you.....

Regards....

Thanks for one more title, If the Syrian Army" in your words" is so much strong then how come 65000 terrorists "again in your words" entered in to Syria. If FSA is 1% Syria and 99% foreigner then how could they hold the mighty Syrian Army for two years of war? And still holding on and advancing...

My dear that is militarily impossible, I have observed many insurgencies in India and they cannot survive without popular internal support.

May be the defectors are now become rat for you but before that they were the same lion like you.....

Regards....
I told you how... i said the Syrian Army can kill them all... Syrian Army haven't used more then 25% of military power according to many sources ( use google if you want)
The problem is the civilians...
and about those 65k terrorists... they entered through many countries ( Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, and Jordan)... USA itself can't control its borders with Mexico... Syria is fighting world terrorism...

btw I just posted a video in the Syrian related thread showing an American terrorists with the terrorists group FSA, go watch it...

Let's see if the arabs jumps on the ,train, this time. If they do I think the greater powers will pressure them into submission. In that sense statements like these are likely for arab consumption.

I told you how... i said the Syrian Army can kill them all... Syrian Army haven't used more then 25% of military power according to many sources ( use google if you want)
The problem is the civilians...
and about those 65k terrorists... they entered through many countries ( Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, and Jordan)... USA itself can't control its borders with Mexico... Syria is fighting world terrorism...

btw I just posted a video in the Syrian related thread showing an American terrorists with the terrorists group FSA, go watch it...

I am aware of the geography of Levant and land borders can not be fully sealed but , as i said before no insurgency can survive until and unless it does not have popular local support,ethnic, religious or ideological affiliation. No one can can deny that.

You have right to negate and nullify my piece of writing but it would be better if you have clarified the lies in the sequence of my question that i have raised. I would request you to kindly reply my accusations on Iranian Government policy from 1 to 5 and later on you can raise your questions regarding Arab regimes.

In all the Afghan related statements Iranian regime and its media outlet use the term "Taiban fighters" or "Taliban Militants" not the terrorist. May be because USA is bigger enemy and an old saying "enemy's enemy is my friend" being applied here.
You can search on press TV website by typing Taliban in "search" box right side on the top.

on Arab Monarchies and functioning we can discuss exclusively here only.
Persecution and Killing of Shiets in greater Middle East

Highlighting and accusing the Government policies is no way the obsession against Iran or any other country.

maybe because even European , American , Arabs and ..... call them militant .

Don't insult Zimbabwe and Congo Please, i think an Iranian and Somalian alliance is much better. :tongue:
well Al-Shabab is Al-Qaeda branch so its more suitable for some country on the other side of Persian Gulf to made an alliance with them.

Qatar army;11,800 total
*Army 8,500
*Navy 1,800
*Air Force 1,500
hold your breath guys Red Army is back...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom