What's new

Qatar revives proposal to send an Arab force to Syria

Qatar army;11,800 total
*Army 8,500
*Navy 1,800
*Air Force 1,500
hold your breath guys Red Army is back...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please re-read the article... Arab force not Qatari troops. P.S you need to updated your info. GCC army not Qatar Army.:)

You know it makes me slap my forehead when I see Iran Shia vs. Saudi Wahabi argument,
All the while poor people of Syria are being butchered by the black faced sob Assad.

Nothing against you PteX. I know what you are saying and why you are saying the above quoted text.

Let me propose this hypothetical solution.

I say f Qataris and f Saudis and F Iranian governmental role in this HUGE fiasco.

Let's get a mix religion military force form Pakistan and Bangladesh. The two armies have mix of officers and soldiers from Sunni, Shia, and Christian backgrounds. Send a couple of divisions and kick the salfites rebels and the allawite butchers out of Syria and save the hapless masses.

Otherwise we are all shameless ******** standing around while a major travesty of justice and genocide is being conducted mercilessly right in front of our own eyes.

Where is our moral compass, sense of fairness, desire of justice, where the f it is.

Can't we find an iota of humanity in us, even a darned iota's worth of humanity. Is it too much to ask?

huh?

peace to you, peace to all.

First off, congrats on your Jr Think Tank status. :cheers:

You are very correct. I agree with what you are saying. Those people are being butchered day and night and no one does anything.
Why? Russia and Iran. If it were only Iran, there would be much more progress but Russian warships defend Assad.
That's why those puny Arabs dare not challenge Russia.

But isn't Peninsular shield limited to Operations inside GCC?

:no:

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

…

The Secretary General of the Gulf bloc announced that Gulf ministers agreed on the establishment of a unified military command and confirmed a move towards a Gulf Union.

…

“We aspire to a strong union with integrated economies, a joint foreign policy and a common defense system,” Prince Salman said.

Meanwhile, King Hamad of host country Bahrain called for the GCC to provide “a security umbrella for its peoples” and urged “economic complementarity” between its six member states.

Al Arabiya

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...itary-command-bahrain-summit.html#post3730860

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/227118-qatar-army.html#post3796420

@ FaujHistorian

if you can fix your own country, Syria doesn't need your help. Kick the wahabis out of your country first then go up on a pedestal.

Abii my dear dear dear poster, you have a point here.

Pakistan should first focus on its own issues. However this will be like I have two plates of food, my kids are hungry, so I am going to feed all this to my own children and NOT share "anything" with the hungry kids of my neighbor.

This is not human value, it is just pure selfish way of living.

Off course Pakistan and BDesh have their own issues. But they must come out of their daily crying games and see who else may be in even worse shape and thus deserve our help.

I have relatives living in Swat, Pakistan and I have long term friends who hail from Aleppo Syria.

Swat situation is not pretty by any account, but you gotta get your head examined if you say that Swat is worse off or even comes closer to the level of barbarity being thrown at the hapless citizens of Aleppo.

One has to be totally devoid of heart of soul to ignore the plight of Syrian citizens being subjected to inhuman and cruel treatment by their own fing butcher government.

Their own fing government.

So Pakistan and BDesh must not be selfish in this hour of need of the Syrian citizens both Sunni and Shia.

It is time to send in 2 divisions and kick the Salafist @rses and Alawaite ones out of Syria and bring peace, and basic basic basic healthcare to the dying and injured citizens of Syria, whose only crime was to ask the black faced sob Assad for one thing. One simple fing thing to let Syrian decide the future of their beloved country instead of Basshar's goons.

peace to you my dear poster peace to you.

Syrians are Arabs and closer to the Salafi type of Islam. They naturally will be pro Arab. Only their government is pro Iran.

Please re-read the article... Arab force not Qatari troops. P.S you need to updated your info. GCC army not Qatar Army.:)
1.where did i mentioned about Arab army
2.my info is from wikipedia if you want an update ask them.
3.when a country suggest war it means she can handle it in tough conditions by herself.what i am saying is Bahrain dictators couldn't handle peaceful protesters by themselves. and asked gcc for help let alone Declaration of war against a country.
4.not all members of Gulf Cooperation Council want a war with Syria.
5.in case that gcc attack Syria, It would be best excuse for Iran to clean the Syria in a week because Iran and Syria have Defense treaty in case of foreign invade.
so its a Bluff nothing more.

I am aware of the geography of Levant and land borders can not be fully sealed but , as i said before no insurgency can survive until and unless it does not have popular local support,ethnic, religious or ideological affiliation. No one can can deny that.

Which is the why most of the world is sending their terrorists... i have told you many times they are foreigners fighters... they come to Syria at least a thousand a day, they get trained in Turkey and then sent to Syria

this means FSA(not free, not Syrian, not an Army) is in tough situation and supporting with weapons and money and hired soldiers is not enough.

this means FSA(not free, not Syrian, not an Army) is in tough situation and supporting with weapons and money and hired soldiers is not enough.
@explorer9
another reason to show you that FSA is not backed by the Syrian people... that even Qatar, and most of GCC and Turkey want to to start the war on behalf of the so called FSA...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom