What's new

Qadri Lavish Style of Living, A Question to TUQ Supporters

Ranches

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whenever you are asked about his lavish style of living ie, properties of millions of Dollars in Canada, Pakistan and God knows where else, travelling in Business class etc, you always comes with the explanation that he is author of one thousand books and gets royalties in millions.
Have you ever imagined how much time is required to write one thousand books? A simple 100 pages books will need atleast a month and only when you fully concentrate in writing the book and doing nothing else. If you divide 1000 by 12 it comes to more than 83 years.
Is it humanly possible, or he is doing copy/paste job? I have not mentioned about income from CDs it may require another 50 years as no. of CDs claimed by his followers.
So please accept the fact he is living on other people's money and making fool all of us.
This also proves he is psycho, exposig him is real Jehad, any body who expose this Kazab, will be making a palace in Heaven for him/herself.

Whenever you are asked about his lavish style of living ie, properties of millions of Dollars in Canada, Pakistan and God knows where else, travelling in Business class etc, you always comes with the explanation that he is author of one thousand books and gets royalties in millions.
Have you ever imagined how much time is required to write one thousand books? A simple 100 pages books will need atleast a month and only when you fully concentrate in writing the book and doing nothing else. If you divide 1000 by 12 it comes to more than 83 years.
Is it humanly possible, or he is doing copy/paste job? I have not mentioned about income from CDs it may require another 50 years as no. of CDs claimed by his followers.
So please accept the fact he is living on other people's money and making fool all of us.
This also proves he is psycho, exposig him is real Jehad, any body who expose this Kazab, will be making a palace in Heaven for him/herself.
Brother Asalam-o-alikum,

Leave all that on a side, just ask TOQ , Just ask him what is the punishment of blasphemy !
He have to two different views. one view for europe and other View for Muslims.

Brother Asalam-o-alikum,

Leave all that on a side, just ask TOQ , Just ask him what is the punishment of blasphemy !
Are you Wahabi?

Brother Asalam-o-alikum,

i dont agree with his revolutionary way but he only has one opinion. the clip you have seen is out of context. watch the whole talk he gave infront of Danish media. And also watch the full series he gave in Urdu. Only then you will realise what he is saying.

Are you Wahabi?
I am Muslim According to Quran

Surah 22, Ayah 78 "He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor-due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper! (78)

Danish

i dont agree with his revolutionary way but he only has one opinion. the clip you have seen is out of context. watch the whole talk he gave infront of Danish media. And also watch the full series he gave in Urdu. Only then you will realise what he is saying.
Brother

From Quran i will prove him that he is wrong! i m just quoting you one Quranic Verse then u should analyze what he is upto

Surah 1 Fathia Ayah 4 "Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. "

In that Ayah its very very clear that we only have to ask Help from Allah. We use to recite that ayah atleast 5 times a day.

Danish

PMLN trying hard to kill its own govt "@KlasraRauf: Pun govt set up barriers around TUQ house again earlier removd by killing13&injuring100"

I hate anybody who mixes religion with politics......
If you wanna please go to the following countries
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Syria
Nigeria and other black states....
God bless you!

I hate anybody who mixes religion with politics......
If you wanna please go to the following countries
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Syria
Nigeria and other black states....
God bless you!
Asalam-o-alikum Brothers

If you hate a person who mixed they Politics with Religion, then i hope u knew that our Holy Prophet SAWW did politics, Shahba RAA also did politics with religion, Students of Shahba (Tabai) also did politics, Students of Students of Shahba (Taba Tabyai)did politics.

Danish

Back
Top Bottom