What's new

Qadri Lavish Style of Living, A Question to TUQ Supporters

Name me a Pakistani political leader who doesn't live lavishly. They're all of the same breed. Foreign funded puppets of one nation or another, playing Pakistani people against one another.

He is even worse....... he is a recently reprogrammed Deobandi........... a Wahdeo automaton....
I don't even know what wahabi "technically" means....
My prospective-----> Wahabis are "cutter" Muslims, while TUQ is sort of a "Sufi type" Muslim...?
So, they both don't get along, nothing to do with Pakistan, just them and their religious brands...

Name me a Pakistani political leader who doesn't live lavishly. They're all of the same breed. Foreign funded puppets of one nation or another, playing Pakistani people against one another.
But they don't use religion, point to be noted!

Whenever you are asked about his lavish style of living ie, properties of millions of Dollars in Canada, Pakistan and God knows where else, travelling in Business class etc, you always comes with the explanation that he is author of one thousand books and gets royalties in millions.
Have you ever imagined how much time is required to write one thousand books? A simple 100 pages books will need atleast a month and only when you fully concentrate in writing the book and doing nothing else. If you divide 1000 by 12 it comes to more than 83 years.
Is it humanly possible, or he is doing copy/paste job? I have not mentioned about income from CDs it may require another 50 years as no. of CDs claimed by his followers.
So please accept the fact he is living on other people's money and making fool all of us.
This also proves he is psycho, exposig him is real Jehad, any body who expose this Kazab, will be making a palace in Heaven for him/herself.

Whatever you say is true but we should be wary about exaggeration. This habit of maligning your opponents, everyone does this.What Islam teaches us that even to the enemy we should do justice and behave appropriately.

Professor Tahir does not have millions worth of properties in Canada. I travel in Business Class too. Why should that trouble you? Tahir Sialvi can travel in First Class, I don't care. If Allah gave him wealth, he can spend is as he wishes.

Asalam-o-alikum Brothers

If you hate a person who mixed they Politics with Religion, then i hope u knew that our Holy Prophet SAWW did politics, Shahba RAA also did politics with religion, Students of Shahba (Tabai) also did politics, Students of Students of Shahba (Taba Tabyai)did politics.

Danish

what you are saying brother is that politics is limited by Islamic law

Brother Asalam-o-alikum,

Leave all that on a side, just ask TOQ , Just ask him what is the punishment of blasphemy !
He have to two different views. one view for europe and other View for Muslims.

In Pakistan Professor Tahir is known as Sullah Kulli [ perennialist ]

Last edited:
I hate anybody who mixes religion with politics......
If you wanna please go to the following countries
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Syria
Nigeria and other black states....
God bless you!

black states? :o:

Please brother, say African states. And those countries you mentioned, they are home to 15% of the World's Muslims at least.

Everyone dislikes politics, but it is a fact of life that even exists in your office space. It has to be controlled, and Divine Law controls it

Shame, shame...

I wish I were there at the airport. I would have helped my brother chant that glorious "Shame, shame..." chant. I love how it makes that two-bit fraud uneasy. I honestly do hope a horrible calamity befalls him. There's no place in Pakistan for a Canadian cleric.

i think this song fit on Pakistani Nation .. " Hum pagal nai hai Bhaiya ... Humara Demagh kharab hai "

Brother

From Quran i will prove him that he is wrong! i m just quoting you one Quranic Verse then u should analyze what he is upto

Surah 1 Fathia Ayah 4 "Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. "

In that Ayah its very very clear that we only have to ask Help from Allah. We use to recite that ayah atleast 5 times a day.

Danish

how is this linked to the issue of blasphemy?

how is this linked to the issue of blasphemy?
Brother,

I just tried to prove that his thoughts are against the quranic Text.
Secondly if you will say i will prove you from Quran about the Blasphemy!

May Allah give the Hidayh.

Danish

Brother,

I just tried to prove that his thoughts are against the quranic Text.
Secondly if you will say i will prove you from Quran about the Blasphemy!

May Allah give the Hidayh.

Danish

Apparently many of the scholars in Islamic history have deviated from the 'quranic text' if I go by your interpretation. The concepts which you are trying to refute are those of Tawassul and Istighasa in mainstream islamic literature. And no one found anything wrong with these two concepts up until Sheykh Ibn e Taymiyya who himself only disputed with certain aspects of them. It is the salafi followers of his who took it to the extreme and started doing takfir of anyone agreeing with these two concepts.

And regarding Blasphemy, what do you want to prove? When has Dr. Qadri said that a person committing blasphemy in a Muslim country is not liable to be killed? If you bother yourself with listening to his full 7 hours long lecture on the Issue of Blasphemy, you'll figure out what he is saying. But if you want to stick around with listening to random clips here and there then you are entitled to your biases.

Gustakh-e-Rasool kon hota hai? by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri, Nashist 2 [Part 1/6]

Back
Top Bottom