What's new

Qadri Lavish Style of Living, A Question to TUQ Supporters

All he is doing is not of "hubbay Ali" but due to "Bughzay Muawiya".

Brother

From Quran i will prove him that he is wrong! i m just quoting you one Quranic Verse then u should analyze what he is upto

Surah 1 Fathia Ayah 4 "Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. "

In that Ayah its very very clear that we only have to ask Help from Allah. We use to recite that ayah atleast 5 times a day.

Danish

Of course Allah is the Greatest and all we have is His!
No one can get anything without His will!
but we CAN ask for help from others and we always do...
2aa11qv.jpg

index.php

here are the mullah asking for "help" from "Ghair Allah"
544584c68e7fd6e6841292e1ed0fcd3a.png

On topic:
I am a neutral still --- His U-turns were disappointing in past few days > Bad --- Feels like he is trying to join his support with PTI > Good

Of course TUQ should explain why he has such lavish life style. Its not the tax payers money, neither of the charity, so i see him still better than zardaris and shareef brothers. Have you listened to that video clip in which Mian Muhammad Sharif was praising TUQ for being strict with his principals?

Being a sympathizer to the poor and a religious leader, he should not lead such luxurious life.

But if intentions are good, does his life style matter anymore if he accomplishes in changing the system? I heard he with his team has done a lot of research and have come up model systems to replace our traditional corrupt systems.

Apparently many of the scholars in Islamic history have deviated from the 'quranic text' if I go by your interpretation. The concepts which you are trying to refute are those of Tawassul and Istighasa in mainstream islamic literature. And no one found anything wrong with these two concepts up until Sheykh Ibn e Taymiyya who himself only disputed with certain aspects of them. It is the salafi followers of his who took it to the extreme and started doing takfir of anyone agreeing with these two concepts.

And regarding Blasphemy, what do you want to prove? When has Dr. Qadri said that a person committing blasphemy in a Muslim country is not liable to be killed? If you bother yourself with listening to his full 7 hours long lecture on the Issue of Blasphemy, you'll figure out what he is saying. But if you want to stick around with listening to random clips here and there then you are entitled to your biases.

Gustakh-e-Rasool kon hota hai? by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri, Nashist 2 [Part 1/6]
Asalam-o-alikum,

Dr.Tahir ul qadri stated two different statements on the law of blasphemy!

Tahir ul Qadri caught red handed telling the most blunt lies in the history of mankind!

Please saw and listen the statements of tahir ul qadri, then reply,

Danish

Of course Allah is the Greatest and all we have is His!
No one can get anything without His will!
but we CAN ask for help from others and we always do...
2aa11qv.jpg

index.php

here are the mullah asking for "help" from "Ghair Allah"
544584c68e7fd6e6841292e1ed0fcd3a.png

On topic:
I am a neutral still --- His U-turns were disappointing in past few days > Bad --- Feels like he is trying to join his support with PTI > Good

Of course TUQ should explain why he has such lavish life style. Its not the tax payers money, neither of the charity, so i see him still better than zardaris and shareef brothers. Have you listened to that video clip in which Mian Muhammad Sharif was praising TUQ for being strict with his principals?

Being a sympathizer to the poor and a religious leader, he should not lead such luxurious life.

But if intentions are good, does his life style matter anymore if he accomplishes in changing the system? I heard he with his team has done a lot of research and have come up model systems to replace our traditional corrupt systems.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Surah al Imran 3 Ayah 7 "He it is Who hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture wherein are clear revelations - they are the substance of the Book - and others (which are) allegorical. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue, forsooth, that which is allegorical seeking (to cause) dissension by seeking to explain it. None knoweth its explanation save Allah. And those who are of sound instruction say: We believe therein; the whole is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really heed. "

وہ ایسی ذات (پاک) ہے کہ تمھاری صورت (شکل) بناتا ہے ارحام میں جس طرح چاہتا ہے․ کوئی عبادت کے لائق نہیں بجز اس کے وہ غلبہ والے ہیں حِکمت والے ہیں۔ (۶) وہ ایسا ہے جس نے نازل کیاتم پر کتاب کو جس میں کا ایک حِصّہ وہ آیتیں ہیں جو کہ اشتباہِ مراد سےمحفوظ ہیں اور یہی آیتیں اصلی مدار ہیں (اس) کتاب کا اور دوسری آیتیں ایسی ہیں جو کہ مشتبہ المراد ہیں۔ سو جن لوگوں کے دلوں میں کجی ہے وہ اس کے اسی حِصّہ کے پیچھے ہولیتے ہیں جو مشتبہ المراد ہے (دین میں) شورش ڈھونڈنے کی غرض سے اور اس کا (غلط) مطلب ڈھونڈنے کی غرض سے حالانکہ ان کا (صحیح) مطلب بجز حق تعالیٰ کے کوئی اور نہیں جانتا جو لوگ علم (دین) میں پختہ کار (اور فہیم) ہیں وہ یوں کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس پر (اجمالا) یقین رکھتے ہیں (یہ) سب ہمارے پروردگار کی طرف سے ہیں اور نصیحت وہی لوگ قبول کرتے ہیں جو کہ اہلِ عقل ہیں۔

Brother Allah told us so many times, that Angels Oliyah , and Jabeel A.S are always their for our Help, but this is not proven that we have to ask help from them directly instead of Allah.

ور بعض لوگ وہ بھی ہیں جو علاوہ خدا تعالیٰ کے اوروں کو بھی شریک (خدائی) قرار دیتے ہیں ان سے ایسی محبت رکھتے ہیں جیسی محبت الله سے (رکھنا) ضروری ہےاور جو مومن ہیں ان کوصرف الله تعالیٰ کے ساتھ نہایت قوی محبت ہے اور کیا خوب ہوتا اگر یہ ظالم (مشرکین) جب (دنیامیں) کسیِ مصیبت کو دیکھتے (تو اس کے وقوع میں غور کر کے سمجھ لیا کرتے)کہ سب قوت حق تعالیٰ ہی کو ہے اور یہ (کہ سمجھ لیا کرتے) کہ الله تعالیٰ کا عذاب (آخرت میں اور بھی) سخت ہوگا۔ Surah Baqrah 2 Ayah 165!

لکہ الله تعالی تمھارا دوست ہے اور وہ سب سے بہتر مدد کرنے والا ہے۔ . Surah Imran 3 Ayah 150

Danish

Nice informative thread. Don't forget in your analysis about TUQ that he has not declared himself an Angel yet.

All he is doing is not of "hubbay Ali" but due to "Bughzay Muawiya".
Care to explain. what's your point.

Nice informative thread. Don't forget in your analysis about TUQ that he has not declared himself an Angel yet.

Care to explain. what's your point.
Asalam-o-alikum,

Jis din TUQ, apnay app ko angel declare karay ga uss din sa un ka followers un ko angel he samjhna shoro kar day ga!

Because in Quran Surah Maidah 5 Ayah 104 "And when it is said unto them: Come unto that which Allah hath revealed and unto the messenger, they say: Enough for us is that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though their fathers had no knowledge whatsoever, and no guidance?"

Another statement we found in Quran Surah Zumr 39 Ayah 3 "Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate. "

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

Jis din TUQ, apnay app ko angel declare karay ga uss din sa un ka followers un ko angel he samjhna shoro kar day ga!

Because in Quran Surah Maidah 5 Ayah 104 "And when it is said unto them: Come unto that which Allah hath revealed and unto the messenger, they say: Enough for us is that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though their fathers had no knowledge whatsoever, and no guidance?"

Another statement we found in Quran Surah Zumr 39 Ayah 3 "Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate. "

Danish
What's your point bro. I cannot comprehend the ayats without any guidance or context. Iss hamam mein to sab nangay hain bhai, Don't you think you have gone too far in your hatred against TUQ.

What's your point bro. I cannot comprehend the ayats without any guidance or context. Iss hamam mein to sab nangay hain bhai, Don't you think you have gone too far in your hatred against TUQ.
Asalam-o-alikum,

Brother Allah gave us a mind to use and for those people who just follow Allah Says in Quran Surah 7 Ayah 179 "Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful"

So my point is following someone blindly because my father like that person is against the preachings of Quran, we always have to use our minds, then analyze what is right and wrong.

If Zardari or NS says wrong u will find me their also. and for your information, i voted for PTI but today i am against PTI policies for future.

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

Brother Allah gave us a mind to use and for those people who just follow Allah Says in Quran Surah 7 Ayah 179 "Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful"

So my point is following someone blindly because my father like that person is against the preachings of Quran, we always have to use our minds, then analyze what is right and wrong.

If Zardari or NS says wrong u will find me their also. and for your information, i voted for PTI but today i am against PTI policies for future.

Danish
Not everybody is able to comprehend Quran, as is there are some prerequisites. The Aya you quoted here is a different matter all together. Yes every body has a brain and he should use it but what is the guarantee you would take the meaning it is intended for and not otherwise.
As far as the political parties are considered they are all the same, corrupt 365 days of the year. PTI is not given a full chance to rule so they might get a benefit of doubt from some. IMO the real change will come by the one who tends to work against the status quo. This is a popular believe and that's why you see a lot of support for TUQ in Pakistan.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Dr.Tahir ul qadri stated two different statements on the law of blasphemy!

Tahir ul Qadri caught red handed telling the most blunt lies in the history of mankind!

Please saw and listen the statements of tahir ul qadri, then reply,

Danish

Im telling u to watch the whole lecture and you are sending me clips. Should a person who has listened to the whole lecture series watch the clips or the person who has watched the clips listen to the lecture?

Asalam-o-alikum,

Surah al Imran 3 Ayah 7 "He it is Who hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture wherein are clear revelations - they are the substance of the Book - and others (which are) allegorical. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue, forsooth, that which is allegorical seeking (to cause) dissension by seeking to explain it. None knoweth its explanation save Allah. And those who are of sound instruction say: We believe therein; the whole is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really heed. "

وہ ایسی ذات (پاک) ہے کہ تمھاری صورت (شکل) بناتا ہے ارحام میں جس طرح چاہتا ہے․ کوئی عبادت کے لائق نہیں بجز اس کے وہ غلبہ والے ہیں حِکمت والے ہیں۔ (۶) وہ ایسا ہے جس نے نازل کیاتم پر کتاب کو جس میں کا ایک حِصّہ وہ آیتیں ہیں جو کہ اشتباہِ مراد سےمحفوظ ہیں اور یہی آیتیں اصلی مدار ہیں (اس) کتاب کا اور دوسری آیتیں ایسی ہیں جو کہ مشتبہ المراد ہیں۔ سو جن لوگوں کے دلوں میں کجی ہے وہ اس کے اسی حِصّہ کے پیچھے ہولیتے ہیں جو مشتبہ المراد ہے (دین میں) شورش ڈھونڈنے کی غرض سے اور اس کا (غلط) مطلب ڈھونڈنے کی غرض سے حالانکہ ان کا (صحیح) مطلب بجز حق تعالیٰ کے کوئی اور نہیں جانتا جو لوگ علم (دین) میں پختہ کار (اور فہیم) ہیں وہ یوں کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس پر (اجمالا) یقین رکھتے ہیں (یہ) سب ہمارے پروردگار کی طرف سے ہیں اور نصیحت وہی لوگ قبول کرتے ہیں جو کہ اہلِ عقل ہیں۔

Brother Allah told us so many times, that Angels Oliyah , and Jabeel A.S are always their for our Help, but this is not proven that we have to ask help from them directly instead of Allah.

ور بعض لوگ وہ بھی ہیں جو علاوہ خدا تعالیٰ کے اوروں کو بھی شریک (خدائی) قرار دیتے ہیں ان سے ایسی محبت رکھتے ہیں جیسی محبت الله سے (رکھنا) ضروری ہےاور جو مومن ہیں ان کوصرف الله تعالیٰ کے ساتھ نہایت قوی محبت ہے اور کیا خوب ہوتا اگر یہ ظالم (مشرکین) جب (دنیامیں) کسیِ مصیبت کو دیکھتے (تو اس کے وقوع میں غور کر کے سمجھ لیا کرتے)کہ سب قوت حق تعالیٰ ہی کو ہے اور یہ (کہ سمجھ لیا کرتے) کہ الله تعالیٰ کا عذاب (آخرت میں اور بھی) سخت ہوگا۔ Surah Baqrah 2 Ayah 165!

لکہ الله تعالی تمھارا دوست ہے اور وہ سب سے بہتر مدد کرنے والا ہے۔ . Surah Imran 3 Ayah 150

Danish

The verse (2:165) which you are quoting is with regards to worshipping someone in addition to Allah. It does not negate the permissibility of seeking help from the apparent causes (people etc) while acknowledging that it is only from Allah (Who is the Cause of all causes) that the help is received. And the proof of seeking help of the creation of Allah is in the following ahadith as well. I am simply quoting the exact answer to a certain question by Sheykh Hajj Gibril Haddad:

{The hadith of calling for invisible helpers in the wilderness has several wordings narrated through various chains that strengthen one another and bring it at the very least to the rank of “fair due to its corroborants and witness-chains” (Hasan li-Ghayrih), and one of those chains is actually fair in itself:

● From the Tabi`i Aban b. Salih, from Mujahid, from Ibn `Abbas, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

Truly Allah has angels on earth, other than the recording angels, who write down whatever tree-leaf falls. Therefore, when any of you gets injured in his leg in a deserted land let him call out: Help, servants of Allah! (a`inu `ibad Allah)

إِنَّ للهِ مَلَائِكَةً فِي الْأَرْضِ سِوَى الحَفَظَةِ يَكْتُبُونَ مَا يَسْقُطُ مِنْ وَرَقِ الشَّجَرِ فَإِذَا أَصَابَ أَحَدَكُمْ عَرْجَةٌ بِأَرْضٍ فَلَاةٍ فَلْيُنَادِ أَعِينُوا عِبَادَ اللهِ.

al-Bazzar narrated it in his Musnad (11:181 §4922=al-Haythami, Kashf al-Astar4:33-34 §3128) adding: “We do not know it to be narrated from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace) with this wording other than with this chain” through trustworthy narrators according to al-Haythami in Majma` al-Zawa’id(10:132), and Ibn Hajar declared its chain “fair” (hasan) though – in confirmation of al-Bazzar – “extremely singular”
(gharib jiddan) in Nata’ij al-Afkar as stated by Ibn `Allan in al-Futuhat al-Ilahiyya(5:150-151), while in his Mukhtasar Musnad al-Bazzar (2:419-420 §2128) he simply states: “It is a fair chain” (huwa isnadun hasan) and narrates it as “Ya `ibad Allah! Aghithu!

يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُوا.

Ibn Abi Shayba in the Musannaf (Salafiyya Bombay 2nd ed. 10:390=`Awwama ed. 15:345 §30339) and al-Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-Iman (Zaghlul ed. 1:183 §167 and 6:128 §7697) narrate it as a saying of Ibn `Abbas with the variant wordings (in the manuscripts): “Servants of Allah, help us! or: aid us! May Allah grant you mercy.”

عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُوا / أَغِيثُونَا – أَوْ – أَعِينُوا /أَعِينُونَا رَحِمَكُمُ اللهُ.

In either case it has the status of a Prophetic hadith as stated by Shaykh Muhammad `Awwama, because Ibn `Abbas could not be saying this from his own reasoning.

● from Ibn Mas`ud, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

When the animal of any one of you breaks loose in a desert land let him just call out: Servants of Allah, hold [it] for me! Servants of Allah, hold [it] for me! (`ibad Allah uhbusu `ibad Allah uhbusu). For Allah has someone present in the land who will hold it for you all.”

إِذَا انْفَلَتَتْ دَابَّةُ أَحَدِكُمْ بِأَرْضِ فَلاةٍ فَلْيُنَادِ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ احْبِسُوا عَلَيَّ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ احْبِسُوا عَلَيَّ فَإِنَّ لِلهِ فِي الأَرْضِ حَاضِرًا سَيَحْبِسُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ.

Narrated by al-Tabarani in al-Mu`jam al-Kabir (10:267 §10518) in the above wording, Abu Ya`la in his Musnad (9:177 §5269) in the following wording, without the words “for me” and “for you all”:

إِذَا انْفَلَتَتْ دَابَّةُ أَحَدِكُمْ بِأَرْضٍ فَلاَةٍ فَلْيُنَادِ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ ، احْبِسُوا يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ احْبِسُوا فَإِنَّ لِلهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ فِي الأَرْضِ حَاضِرًا سَيَحْبِسُهُ

and, through the latter, Ibn al-Sunni in `Amal al-Yawm wal-Layla (`Uyun ed. p. 239-240 §508=Barni ed. p. 303-304 §508), all of them through Ma`ruf b. Hassan al-Samarqandi who is weak as stated by al-Bayhaqi in the Shu`ab(3:416), al-Haythami in Majma` al-Zawa’id (10:132) and al-Busiri in Ithaf al-Khiyara (7:500), or, worse, munkar al-hadith according to Ibn `Adi. Furthermore, Ibn `Allan in al-Futuhat al-Ilahiyya
(5:150-151) said that Ibn Hajar said in Nata’ij al-Afkar that the chain was missing a link between Ibn Burayda and Ibn Mas`ud; however, Ibn al-Sunni narrates it as “Ibn Burayda, from his father, from Ibn Mas`ud” and Allah knows best.

● From `Utba b. Ghazwan, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

When anyone loses something or needs help in a deserted land let him say: O servants of Allah, help me! O servants of Allah, help me! (ya `ibad Allah, aghithuni, ya `ibad Allah, aghithuni). For Allah has servants we do not see.” That was certainly tried and tested (wa qad jurriba dhalik).

إِذَا أَضَلَّ أَحَدُكُمْ شَيْئًا أَوْ أَرَادَ أَحَدُكُمْ عَوْنًا وَهُوَ بِأَرْضٍ لَيْسَ بِهَا أَنِيسٌ فَلْيَقُلْ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُونِي يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُونِي فَإِنَّ لِلهِ عِبَادًا لا نَرَاهُمْ وَقَدْ جُرِّبَ ذَلِكَ.

Narrated by al-Tabarani. Al-Haythami said in Majma` al-Zawa’id (10:132):

al-Tabarani narrated it and its narrators were declared trustworthy although there is some weakness in one [or two] of them. Furthermore, Yazid b. `Ali did not meet `Utba.” So it is broken-chained. The narrators with some weakness in them are `Abd al-Rahman b. Sharik b. `Abd Allah and his father. The words “That was certainly tried and tested” are probably by al-Tabarani according to Ibn Hajar, cf Ibn `Allan, Futuhat(5:150).

● From the Tabi`i Aban b. Salih, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

When someone’s animal or camel runs away in a desert land where he cannot see anyone, let him say: Come to my aid, servants of Allah (a`inuni `ibad Allah), for truly he will be helped.

إِذَا نَفَرَتْ دَابَّةُ أَحَدِكُمْ أَوْ بَعِيرُهُ بِفَلَاةٍ مِنَ الْأَرْضِ لَا يَرَى بِهَا أَحَداً فَلْيَقُلْ أَعِينُونِي عِبَادَ اللهِ فَإِنَّهُ سَيُعَانُ.

Ibn Abi Shayba, Musannaf (Bombay Salafiyya 2nd ed. 10:424-425 §9868=Luhaydan 2004 ed. 10:179-180 §30316=`Awwama ed. 15:384-385 §30438). This is a mursal chain missing the Companion-reporter, moreover there is ambiguous transmission terminology (`an`ana) between Muhammad b. Ishaq and Aban b. Salih so there might be an additional gap there also.

● Benefit: al-Bayhaqi in the Shu`ab (6:128 §7697) said that Imam al-Hakim told him that al-Tabarani told him that `Abd Allah b. Ahmad narrated to him that he heard his father Imam Ahmad say: “I went on pilgrimage five times, two of them riding a mount and three of them on foot. In one of the latter three I lost my way so I started saying: ‘Servants of Allah, show me the way!’ and I kept saying it until I saw the way before me.”

● Another benefit: al-Nawawi said in the Adhkar after he mentioned the hadithof Ibn Mas`ud: “One of my major scholarly teachers recounted to me how one day his animal – I think he said a mule – broke loose, and he knew this hadith, so he said it, then Allah stopped the animal on the spot until they reached it. I myself was with a group once and one of our animals broke loose and they were unable to catch it, so I said it and it stopped on the spot without anything other than this speech.”

● Another benefit: Al-Suyuti included all these reports in his Encyclopedia of the Hadiths pertaining to the angels entitled al-Haba’ik fi Akhbar al-Mala’ik. Ibn `Allan said in the Futuhat (5:151):

[al-Qari] said in al-Hirz [al-Thamin]: ‘What is meant by them [the Servants of Allah] is the angels, or the Muslim jinn, or the men of the unseen world who are named al-Abdal. Benefit: One of the Sufis said: When you cannot find something of yours, say: Ya Jami` al-nasi li-yawmin la rayba fih! Inna Allaha la yukhlifu al-mi`ad. I tried it and I found it useful to find the lost property quickly.’ And he reported the same from one of his teachers.”

Hajj Gibril Haddad}

Last edited:
Asalam-o-alikum,

Danish
Not everybody is able to comprehend Quran, as is there are some prerequisites. The Aya you quoted here is a different matter all together. Yes every body has a brain and he should use it but what is the guarantee you would take the meaning it is intended for and not otherwise.
As far as the political parties are considered they are all the same, corrupt 365 days of the year. PTI is not given a full chance to rule so they might get a benefit of doubt from some. IMO the real change will come by the one who tends to work against the status quo. This is a popular believe and that's why you see a lot of support for TUQ in Pakistan.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Brother if i will prove u TUQ is with status quo then?

Just check the people sitting with TUQ, Sheikh Rasheed, Pervaiz Ellahi ,choudry shujaat, Altaf Hussain, all these people always support Status quo.

Secondly about the quranic text, what is not suits us, we will start taking its context, and what is suiting us we start taking without context.

this is the problem of last 1350 years, when people started quoting quranic text without keeping the context in their minds.

i will prove u how TUQ will quote baseless
Im telling u to watch the whole lecture and you are sending me clips. Should a person who has listened to the whole lecture series watch the clips or the person who has watched the clips listen to the lecture?

sir,

i referred you the link, in which Tahir ul qadri shahib have to two different views on Blashphamy~ please view the clips then comment.

Danish

Sir,

Quran Stated in Surah 54 Ayah 17 "And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth? (17)"

So i follow what Allah telling ,not u or any Mullah telling me.

Danish

The verse (2:165) which you are quoting is with regards to worshipping someone in addition to Allah. It does not negate the permissibility of seeking help from the apparent causes (people etc) while acknowledging that it is only from Allah (Who is the Cause of all causes) that the help is received. And the proof of seeking help of the creation of Allah is in the following ahadith as well. I am simply quoting the exact answer to a certain question by Sheykh Hajj Gibril Haddad:

{The hadith of calling for invisible helpers in the wilderness has several wordings narrated through various chains that strengthen one another and bring it at the very least to the rank of “fair due to its corroborants and witness-chains” (Hasan li-Ghayrih), and one of those chains is actually fair in itself:

● From the Tabi`i Aban b. Salih, from Mujahid, from Ibn `Abbas, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

Truly Allah has angels on earth, other than the recording angels, who write down whatever tree-leaf falls. Therefore, when any of you gets injured in his leg in a deserted land let him call out: Help, servants of Allah! (a`inu `ibad Allah)

إِنَّ للهِ مَلَائِكَةً فِي الْأَرْضِ سِوَى الحَفَظَةِ يَكْتُبُونَ مَا يَسْقُطُ مِنْ وَرَقِ الشَّجَرِ فَإِذَا أَصَابَ أَحَدَكُمْ عَرْجَةٌ بِأَرْضٍ فَلَاةٍ فَلْيُنَادِ أَعِينُوا عِبَادَ اللهِ.

al-Bazzar narrated it in his Musnad (11:181 §4922=al-Haythami, Kashf al-Astar4:33-34 §3128) adding: “We do not know it to be narrated from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace) with this wording other than with this chain” through trustworthy narrators according to al-Haythami in Majma` al-Zawa’id(10:132), and Ibn Hajar declared its chain “fair” (hasan) though – in confirmation of al-Bazzar – “extremely singular”
(gharib jiddan) in Nata’ij al-Afkar as stated by Ibn `Allan in al-Futuhat al-Ilahiyya(5:150-151), while in his Mukhtasar Musnad al-Bazzar (2:419-420 §2128) he simply states: “It is a fair chain” (huwa isnadun hasan) and narrates it as “Ya `ibad Allah! Aghithu!

يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُوا.

Ibn Abi Shayba in the Musannaf (Salafiyya Bombay 2nd ed. 10:390=`Awwama ed. 15:345 §30339) and al-Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-Iman (Zaghlul ed. 1:183 §167 and 6:128 §7697) narrate it as a saying of Ibn `Abbas with the variant wordings (in the manuscripts): “Servants of Allah, help us! or: aid us! May Allah grant you mercy.”

عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُوا / أَغِيثُونَا – أَوْ – أَعِينُوا /أَعِينُونَا رَحِمَكُمُ اللهُ.

In either case it has the status of a Prophetic hadith as stated by Shaykh Muhammad `Awwama, because Ibn `Abbas could not be saying this from his own reasoning.

● from Ibn Mas`ud, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

When the animal of any one of you breaks loose in a desert land let him just call out: Servants of Allah, hold [it] for me! Servants of Allah, hold [it] for me! (`ibad Allah uhbusu `ibad Allah uhbusu). For Allah has someone present in the land who will hold it for you all.”

إِذَا انْفَلَتَتْ دَابَّةُ أَحَدِكُمْ بِأَرْضِ فَلاةٍ فَلْيُنَادِ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ احْبِسُوا عَلَيَّ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ احْبِسُوا عَلَيَّ فَإِنَّ لِلهِ فِي الأَرْضِ حَاضِرًا سَيَحْبِسُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ.

Narrated by al-Tabarani in al-Mu`jam al-Kabir (10:267 §10518) in the above wording, Abu Ya`la in his Musnad (9:177 §5269) in the following wording, without the words “for me” and “for you all”:

إِذَا انْفَلَتَتْ دَابَّةُ أَحَدِكُمْ بِأَرْضٍ فَلاَةٍ فَلْيُنَادِ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ ، احْبِسُوا يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ احْبِسُوا فَإِنَّ لِلهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ فِي الأَرْضِ حَاضِرًا سَيَحْبِسُهُ

and, through the latter, Ibn al-Sunni in `Amal al-Yawm wal-Layla (`Uyun ed. p. 239-240 §508=Barni ed. p. 303-304 §508), all of them through Ma`ruf b. Hassan al-Samarqandi who is weak as stated by al-Bayhaqi in the Shu`ab(3:416), al-Haythami in Majma` al-Zawa’id (10:132) and al-Busiri in Ithaf al-Khiyara (7:500), or, worse, munkar al-hadith according to Ibn `Adi. Furthermore, Ibn `Allan in al-Futuhat al-Ilahiyya
(5:150-151) said that Ibn Hajar said in Nata’ij al-Afkar that the chain was missing a link between Ibn Burayda and Ibn Mas`ud; however, Ibn al-Sunni narrates it as “Ibn Burayda, from his father, from Ibn Mas`ud” and Allah knows best.

● From `Utba b. Ghazwan, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

When anyone loses something or needs help in a deserted land let him say: O servants of Allah, help me! O servants of Allah, help me! (ya `ibad Allah, aghithuni, ya `ibad Allah, aghithuni). For Allah has servants we do not see.” That was certainly tried and tested (wa qad jurriba dhalik).

إِذَا أَضَلَّ أَحَدُكُمْ شَيْئًا أَوْ أَرَادَ أَحَدُكُمْ عَوْنًا وَهُوَ بِأَرْضٍ لَيْسَ بِهَا أَنِيسٌ فَلْيَقُلْ يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُونِي يَا عِبَادَ اللهِ أَغِيثُونِي فَإِنَّ لِلهِ عِبَادًا لا نَرَاهُمْ وَقَدْ جُرِّبَ ذَلِكَ.

Narrated by al-Tabarani. Al-Haythami said in Majma` al-Zawa’id (10:132):

al-Tabarani narrated it and its narrators were declared trustworthy although there is some weakness in one [or two] of them. Furthermore, Yazid b. `Ali did not meet `Utba.” So it is broken-chained. The narrators with some weakness in them are `Abd al-Rahman b. Sharik b. `Abd Allah and his father. The words “That was certainly tried and tested” are probably by al-Tabarani according to Ibn Hajar, cf Ibn `Allan, Futuhat(5:150).

● From the Tabi`i Aban b. Salih, from the Prophet (upon him blessings and peace):

When someone’s animal or camel runs away in a desert land where he cannot see anyone, let him say: Come to my aid, servants of Allah (a`inuni `ibad Allah), for truly he will be helped.

إِذَا نَفَرَتْ دَابَّةُ أَحَدِكُمْ أَوْ بَعِيرُهُ بِفَلَاةٍ مِنَ الْأَرْضِ لَا يَرَى بِهَا أَحَداً فَلْيَقُلْ أَعِينُونِي عِبَادَ اللهِ فَإِنَّهُ سَيُعَانُ.

Ibn Abi Shayba, Musannaf (Bombay Salafiyya 2nd ed. 10:424-425 §9868=Luhaydan 2004 ed. 10:179-180 §30316=`Awwama ed. 15:384-385 §30438). This is a mursal chain missing the Companion-reporter, moreover there is ambiguous transmission terminology (`an`ana) between Muhammad b. Ishaq and Aban b. Salih so there might be an additional gap there also.

● Benefit: al-Bayhaqi in the Shu`ab (6:128 §7697) said that Imam al-Hakim told him that al-Tabarani told him that `Abd Allah b. Ahmad narrated to him that he heard his father Imam Ahmad say: “I went on pilgrimage five times, two of them riding a mount and three of them on foot. In one of the latter three I lost my way so I started saying: ‘Servants of Allah, show me the way!’ and I kept saying it until I saw the way before me.”

● Another benefit: al-Nawawi said in the Adhkar after he mentioned the hadithof Ibn Mas`ud: “One of my major scholarly teachers recounted to me how one day his animal – I think he said a mule – broke loose, and he knew this hadith, so he said it, then Allah stopped the animal on the spot until they reached it. I myself was with a group once and one of our animals broke loose and they were unable to catch it, so I said it and it stopped on the spot without anything other than this speech.”

● Another benefit: Al-Suyuti included all these reports in his Encyclopedia of the Hadiths pertaining to the angels entitled al-Haba’ik fi Akhbar al-Mala’ik. Ibn `Allan said in the Futuhat (5:151):

[al-Qari] said in al-Hirz [al-Thamin]: ‘What is meant by them [the Servants of Allah] is the angels, or the Muslim jinn, or the men of the unseen world who are named al-Abdal. Benefit: One of the Sufis said: When you cannot find something of yours, say: Ya Jami` al-nasi li-yawmin la rayba fih! Inna Allaha la yukhlifu al-mi`ad. I tried it and I found it useful to find the lost property quickly.’ And he reported the same from one of his teachers.”

Hajj Gibril Haddad}
Asalam-o-alikum,

Brother please quote me any hadith from Sahih's or Sunan's.

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

Danish

Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem

Wa alaikum Salam,

the purpose of this is not defending TUQ's living style. May Allah give you hidayah!

As you explained that ayah like this
"We only have to ask Help from Allah"
Which means Allah kay siwa KISI say bhi madad NAHI mang sakty (Ap k mutabik)

You did not comment on that banner? why do they not ask help directly from Allah?
If one is sick why does he not ask for direct help from Allah and goes to the doctor?
All fakeers/beggers, donees, even friends, we ask for favours from friends time to time and everyone who asks for help from anyone other than Allah is a mushrik according to you? Weird logic!!

Watch this:

Here are some references from Quran Karim and Ahadees e Mubarika:

Aur neki aur parhaizgari par ek dosray ki madad karo aur gunah aur ziadati par baham madad na do.
(Al-Maidah:2)

"O ye who believe! Profane not Allah's monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor those garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord. But when ye have left the sacred territory, then go hunting (if ye will). And let not your hatred of a folk who (once) stopped your going to the inviolable place of worship seduce you to transgress; but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment. (2)"

Ghair Allah Say Madad Mangnay Ka Hukum:

Aur Sabar Aur Namaz Se Madad Chaho.

Surah Baqarah:45

"Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45)"

Nabi Ka Ghair Allah Ki Madad K Husool K Liye Allah Ki Bargah Main Arz Karna:

"Aur mere liye mere ghar walon main say aik wazeer karde, woh kaun mera bhai,
"Appoint for me a henchman from my folk, (29) Aaron, my brother. (30) Confirm my strength with him (31)"
Haroon, is say meri kamar mazboot kar."
Sura e Ta Ha-29,30,31.

It is better that help is sought directly from Allah, most High, and through the waseela of the anbiya or awliya. If an individual seeks help from the anbiya or awliya by means of achieving help from Allah, most High, the person is not committing kufr.

There are numerous Ayahs of the Holy Quran and other Ahadith that speaks about the excellence and powers of the Ambiya and the Awliya. They are Divinely appointed representatives and commissioned by ALLAH to perform special duties in His Kingdom. Since they are the distributors of the Bounties of ALLAH, therefore to seek help from them is actually and in reality seeking the Help of ALLAH. This is so because they are not the enemies of ALLAH but the Friends of ALLAH.

The reality of assistance is that ALLAH must be regarded as the All- Powerful, the Sovereign, the Absolute, the
Non-dependent and Infinite Affluent. He has the Power to independently do as He pleases. It is the belief of every Muslim that to attribute these unique qualities to anyone other than ALLAH is Shirk. Surely, no Muslim will attribute this to anyone, other than ALLAH. In fact, he regards certain creations as a medium or Waseela to achieve blessings and fulfillment of desires. This is certainly correct and in order. ALLAH Himself Orders in the Holy Quran:

وابتغوا إليه الوسيلة * "Seek the Waseela towards ALLAH." (Al-Maidah:35)

"And when they impose on their lives (sin), they must come to your (the Nabi's) presence, then seek repentance from ALLAH and the Rasool(Peace Be Upon Him) also asks for their forgiveness. Then, they will indeed find ALLAH Most Forgiving and Compassionate." (An-Nisa:61)

There are countless Ahadith that clearly command the seeking of assistance from things other than ALLAH. I will list a few here:

* Assist the evening Ibadah with the Morning Prayer,

* Seek assistance from the late night prayer (Tahajjud),

* Seek assistance from recording knowledge. (Notations),

* Seek assistance from the food of Sehri,

* Seek assistance from the mid-day siesta (Qaylola),

* Seek assistance from charity (Sadqa),

* Assist yourself by not providing clothing to your women so that they are without them. (Fitna),

* Assist yourself by not begging. (Self-sufficiency)

Hadith:
البخارى و النسائى عن ابوهريرة رضى الله تعالى عنه عن النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم استعينوا بالغداوة والروحة و شيئ من الدلجة * Sayyiduna Abu-Hurayra(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) "Seek Assistance from the morning, evening and close to the morning (Tahajjud) prayers". (Bukhari and Nisaa'ee)

Hadith:

Imam Ahmad(Radi ALLAH Anho), Imam Abu-Da'ood(Radi ALLAH Anho) and Imam Ibne Maaja(Radi ALLAH Anho) with a Sanad-e-Sahih narrates from Ummul-Moh'mineen Sayyidah Ayesha Siddiqah رضى الله تعالى عنها that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said:

أنا لا نستعين بمشرك *

We do not seek any help from the Mushrik.

If Isti'aanat (seeking help) was also forbidden from a Muslim, then why does the Hadith specify the Mushrik?

Hadith: Sayyiduna Omar Al-Farooq(Radi ALLAH Anho) had a Christian slave Watheeq, who was very trustworthy regarding worldly matters. Ameeril-Moh'mineen(Radi ALLAH Anho) once said to him:

اسلم استعن بك على أمانة المسلمين *

Become a Muslim so that I may seek your assistance with the Amana (entrusted monies) of the Muslim. He refused and Sayyiduna Omar(Radi ALLAH Anho) said, "We will not seek any help from a Kaafir".

Hadith:
It is recorded in Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and Sunan-e-Nisaa'ee that a few Arab tribes came for some assistance from the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him), who assisted them.

عن انس رضى الله تعالى عنه انّ النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم اتاه رعل و ذكوان و عصية و بنو لحيان فزعموا انهم قد اسلموا واستمدوه على قومهم فامدّهم النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم * الحديث

Hadith:
Sayyiduna Anas(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) that the clans of Ri'al, Zakwaan, Asiyyah and Banu Lahyaan came to him. They professed of their Islam and sought assistance for their families from the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him), and he assisted them.

Sahih Muslim, Abu-Da'ood, Ibne Maaja and Tabraani in Muh'jam-e-Kabeer narrate from Sayyiduna Rabee'ah bin Kaab Aslami(Radi ALLAH Anho) that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) once said to him (Kaab Aslami): "Ask what you desire and I will give it to you". I said, "I ask of you that I be in your company in Jannah". The Beloved Nabi(Peace Be Upon Him) replied, "Is there anything else you desire?" I said, "That is all I desire". Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said, "Assist me by making excessive Sojood".

قال كنت أبيت مع رسول الله صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم فأتيته بوضوئه و حاجته ،

فقال لي سل و لفظ الطبراني فقال يوما يا ربيعه! سلني فاعطيك ، رجعنا الى لفظ مسلم ، قال فقلت ، اسئالك مرافقتك في الجنة ، قال أوغير ذاك؟ قلت هو ذالك قال فاعنّي على نفسك بكثرت السجود *

Sayyiduna Rabee'ah(Radi ALLAH Anho) says that "I always spent the nights with the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him). One night, I presented water to him for Istinja and Wudu. He(Peace Be Upon Him) said to me, 'Ask!' and the words of Tabraani are, 'O Rabee'ah! Ask me what you desire and I will grant you'. We revert back to the words of Sahih Muslim, 'Then I (Rabee'ah) asked, 'I seek your company in Jannah'. The Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him) asked, 'Is there any other request?' I replied, 'That is all I desire' The Beloved(Peace Be Upon Him) then replied, 'Then you assist me by making excessive Sojood'".

Alhamdulillah! Every word of this Sahih Hadith Shareef refutes the false Wahabi belief. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said اعنّى, "assist me" and this is called Isti'aanat.

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) states:

اذا اضلّ احدكم شيئاً او اراد عوناً و هو بارضٍ ليس بها انيسٌ فليقل يا عباد الله! اعينوني ، يا عباد الله! اعينوني ، يا عباد الله! اعينوني ، فانّ لله عباداً لايراهم *

When anyone of you loses something and require help in a remote place where there is no help, then call out: "O servants of Allah! Assist me! O servants of Allah! Assist me! O servants of Allah! Assist me!" because there are some servants of ALLAH that you cannot see.

رواه الطبراني عن عتبه بن غزوان رضى الله تعالى عنه *

Imam Tabraani(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates this Hadith Shareef from Sayyiduna Otba bin Ghazwaan(Radi ALLAH Anho).

Visit this for the full read:
Can we ask for help other then ALLAH?(part 1)
Can we ask for help other then ALLAH? (part 2)

Meri naqis raey k mutabik agar kisi ki niyat ye ho k wo jis se mang raha sirf wohi usay de sakta hy Allah nahi to wo shirk hoga.
Agar koi kisi se kuch mangta hy ye samajhty huay k Allah tala ny isko ata kia hy or ye Allah tala chahy ga to ye mujy milay ga to is niyat k sath us se mangnay me koi harj nai ho ga.

Samajhny ki zarurat yahan ye hy: Extreme Powerful Allah hee hai lekin Allah tala ne apnay bandun ko apnay fazal or karam se apnay hazanu me say khazanay ataa kiay huay hain... Kisi ko mal o dolat ka khazana dia hy to kisi k hath me shifa day di hy... Allah tala har cheez per qadir hy or jis ko chahta ha jo chahta hy ata farma eta hy!

"Aamaal ka daromadar niyatoon per hy"
Meri raey ko sirf mera hi samjha jaey, or agar is me koi ghalati ho to Allah mujhay muaaf farmaey. Ameen

sir,

i referred you the link, in which Tahir ul qadri shahib have to two different views on Blashphamy~ please view the clips then comment.

Danish

Sir I referred you the whole lecture. Please watch that before drawing conclusions. I have seen the clip which you have posted and it is made of cutting from different videos with no reference to context.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Danish

amazing. which book on the sciences of hadith (Usul al-Hadith) says that the ahadith which are not in the Sahihs or the Sunans are wrong?

goodluck with your research skills.

Back
Top Bottom