What's new

'Puppy' Remark: Delhi BJP Vice President Quits

Again- neither manmohan nor amul baby has made any tall claims- tall claims of 'Gujarat SHining' are made by modi supporters. He's in his third term. If you're saying he's done so much this, gujarat this, gujarat that and it doesn't compare with what is truly a bechmark, you're trying to perpetarte a fraudulent claim!

:lol::lol: Then what is all about Bharat Nirman campaign ???

Now dnt say that useless amul baby is not related to that campaign..

Atleast Modi show us dream that our cities can match Shaighai and bigeing... unlike this nonsense gandhi clan

Oh I get it, priya modiji whose singular (ONLY) claim to fame is 'shining' Gujarat doesn;t have a shining Gujarat after all. In fact despite the massive veneration of Shining gujarat it actually has $hithole cities in comparison to Puding and Bejeing coz priya modiji's 'hands are tied'. If an average administrator of even the smallest chinese city can beat the $hit out of modi's development credentials, maybe we should import MPs from china instead of bringing modi in don't you think?

That's funny. I hope no sarcasm intended!!

Congress is boasting daily on national TV about development done by them. They tried to get foreign hand to improve our country but failed miserably.

What you are taking does not make sense at all. Please study Chinese modal of citi management Before you make comment about them. FYI Chinese are studying Modi modal of development. Go check Tong Ji and Fudan Universities for details.

Oh so it's not 'development' plank any more but 'cultural' plank. It is because of 'cultural' traits that it stinks with chemicals when Trains pull into surat station and pass by the ceramics factory just before. Cltural traits result in garbage on surat streets.

Face it- any comparison with any high standard benchmark will leave Gujarat in the dumps

Shoo maggot..

I think industrial pollution is a serious issue in China also. And, by Indian standards, Gujarat has over done a pretty decent job on the infra front. Certainly better than most states.

:lol::lol: Then what is all about Bharat Nirman campaign ???

Now dnt say that useless amul baby is not related to that campaign..

Atleast Modi show us dream that our cities can match Shaighai and bigeing... unlike this nonsense gandhi clan

I think industrial pollution is a serious issue in China also. And, by Indian standards, Gujarat has over done a pretty decent job on the infra front. Certainly better than most states.

Guys this is not teh topic we are discusssing. China has their own problem let them deal with it.
Polution is an issue for whole developing world and none is immune to it. Go check Yamuna in Delhi you'll know what I'm talking about.

That's funny. I hope no sarcasm intended!!

Congress is boasting daily on national TV about development done by them. They tried to get foreign hand to improve our country but failed miserably.

What you are taking does not make sense at all. Please study Chinese modal of citi management Before you make comment about them. FYI Chinese are studying Modi modal of development. Go check Tong Ji and Fudan Universities for details.

Congress development= people don't have food and we are giving them food
Modi development- look I have beaten China, USA, I'm rambo etc.

LOL you are funny!!
I've never came across any statement by Modi that he mantioned that Gujrat surpassed China/ USA. Do not sove your words to our mouth.

Talking about food after 60+ years of rule:hitwall: It must be prerequist ao any govt. in center or state ..it's pitty that we are supporting morons who pushed India in to **** hole.

Congress(Rahul) :: Look we belong to Gandhi clan and we have fundamental right to rule India, doesn't matter we made India sh!t place in last 65 years so vote for us.

BJP(Modi) : We want to develop India so vote for us.

Congi logic: modi has not made a sanghai out of Ahmedabad so modi failed.

BJP logic: congis are stupid to compare Ahmedabad with Sanghai and they have made indian economy pathetic.

LOL you are funny!!
I've never came across any statement by Modi that he mantioned that Gujrat surpassed China/ USA. Do not sove your words to our mouth.

Talking about food after 60+ years of rule:hitwall: It must be prerequist ao any govt. in center or state ..it's pitty that we are supporting morons who pushed India in to **** hole.

No but you did right- Vote for Modi coz he has made Gujarat a shining gem etc. And when we say. let's compare- gujarat is as good as- Chinese cities? (no), European cities (no) etc etc. until Gujarat is better than sudan...ehh what's the big achievement then?

No but you did right- Vote for Modi coz he has made Gujarat a shining gem etc. And when we say. let's compare- gujarat is as good as- Chinese cities? (no), European cities (no) etc etc. until Gujarat is better than sudan...ehh what's the big achievement then?

Ok lets not vote modi ... then who else is eligible for this job according to you??? Congress or gandhi clan who made this country sh!t place in last 65 years ??

Gujarat is better than other Indian states and that is what really matters....not China, US or Sudan..

Hmm.. it's pity Congress guys are not even able to meet Sudanese standards in last 50 years and accusing Someone for failure that he did not / couldn't bring Guj to very level of Chinese cities.

What happen to claim made by MMS in Maharashtra to transform Mumbai to Shanghai by year 2010. ...

For a change let's hear your story? What's your rational to support Congress and hate BJP aka Modi?

Gujarat is better than other Indian states and that is what really matters....not China, US or Sudan..

Most other Indian states are $hitholes too...what kinds of comparisons are you making man?

Ok lets not vote modi ... then who else is eligible for this job according to you??? Congress or gandhi clan who made this country sh!t place in last 65 years ??

I don;t mind Nitish for those that don;t want to go congress. But I will not vote for a party that'll keep India in the dumps and burn it down in communal flames too. At least congress will only keep the country in the dumps.

Back
Top Bottom