What's new

Punjab police arrest wanted Khalistan Liberation Force terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point of view but you need to look at the logic behind this - Hamid gul has loads of supporters within the army & ISI - thats why there was a new word coined for desception (non state actors)

Pakistan should shed anti india campaign for once and try being friends with india.

By this time all the smarties in pakistan know terrorism against india ain't working, but some people dont get it.

Hamid Gul has rapidly lost support ever since people have seen the rise of Taliban in Pakistan, now much of Pakistan(Although supported the Taliban in the past) want nothing to do with them.

Guess what! new thing discover about ISI
  1. ISI involve - In LCA project that is why India can't make Plane for last 30 years.
  2. ISI involve - In Arjun Tank project and that is the reason project fail initially
  3. ISI involve - Pollution growth of India
  4. ISI involve - Every think India failed
  5. ISI involve -India PM cannot able to take his meal last night.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop blaming and start working:cheers:

How many projects HAVE you seen, who do you think is collecting info and intel about the Taliban ? These operations aren't being carried out on sheer "gut feeling" you know.....

See if pakistan wanted to finish taliban or any other terrorists i would think it would take only a week to do, having said that if pakistan wanted.

when i say if people like hamid gul and many more wont let that happen cuz they think taliban and other terrorist organisations like LET are assets,

I conclude saying pakistan can do it but it has no will to do.

There is a nother reason why pakistan does not want to finish terrorists ---> cuz GOP is using scare tactics, if you dont give us money taliban will take over nukes.

Its all going no where and we are seeing chickens coming home to roost.

Hamid Gul has rapidly lost support ever since people have seen the rise of Taliban in Pakistan, now much of Pakistan(Although supported the Taliban in the past) want nothing to do with them.

Hamid gul might have rapidly lost support, but the point is he still has support of people who matter the most in pakistan, and people like hiim dont give a fcuk about what ordinary pakistani think.

How many projects HAVE you seen, who do you think is collecting info and intel about the Taliban ? These operations aren't being carried out on sheer "gut feeling" you know.....

I forgot to mention ---> why would u need to collect intel on someone who is on ya payroll ???

1. ISI involve - In LCA project that is why India can't make Plane for last 30 years.
  2. ISI involve - In Arjun Tank project and that is the reason project fail initially

isi dont deserve this reach and capability...:pakistan::pakistan:

You are over estimating ISI capabilities --- talks like this is increasing ISI's popularity within pakistan :victory:

My God all u Indians pick and choose and this time u pick and choose Hameed gul.

Last time u picked on Zaid hamid.

Man o man. there are people in Pakistan as in India who have their openions about things, but it is not the position of GOP

So lay off your blame game till the facts are given, but given the experience with Indians, even the facts might not be based on facts.

So I am sure this will be discussed till the cows come home.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very Funny:lol::lol::lol:

Ohh bhai Apna lotta samhal ke rakhna aur bhek mang ke kaam ayeega.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Look whose talkin? an indian?
Hey do u even have a lotta?:rofl: also i hope u clear ur tune coz india is the biggest AID recieving slum dog bikhari after ww2? try googlin indian recieved AID........ the gdp u boast of like a snob while live in a slum has no value...... burn it if it cant feed ur people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Look whose talkin? an indian?
Hey do u even have a lotta?:rofl: also i hope u clear ur tune coz india is the biggest AID recieving slum dog bikhari after ww2? try googlin indian recieved AID........ the gdp u boast of like a snob while live in a slum has no value...... burn it if it cant feed ur people.

by the way ,biggest slum is in ur country.point me if i m incorrect.
watever aid "if" we recieve ,we return it back but here people r saying come baby come,m ready to recieve u..

by the way ,biggest slum is in ur country.point me if i m incorrect.
watever aid "if" we recieve ,we return it back but here people r saying come baby come,m ready to recieve u..

Orangi still is 100 times better then the tin shaked dharavi?
In orangi people dont live in 8x4 tin shaks..... they live in houses.Not in villas but houses and u find cemented houses there commonly.

2)AID isnt a loan...... ur frustration is layin tricks on ur mind.

In orangi people dont live in 8x4 tin shaks..... they live in houses.Not in villas but houses and u find cemented houses there commonly.

:hitwall:

deja vu all the time.

ya orangi challenges the dubai burj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom