What's new

Punjab police arrest wanted Khalistan Liberation Force terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? If I was Pakistan I would be revelling in ISIs great ability.

What? If I was Pakistan I would be revelling in ISIs great ability.

Great ability ofcourse to shed blood in neighbourhood!

You dont throw stones at someone's house when ya house is made of glass.

We have seen time n again chickens come back home to roost.

Shyt i knew the Pigeon will tell em our grand plans.........:hitwall:

Damn u birdi :rofl::rofl:

Shyt i knew the Pigeon will tell em our grand plans.........:hitwall:

Damn u birdi :rofl::rofl:

Damn never thought would see this day! now pakistanis are relying on kabootars to spy on indians - looks like they have ran out of all other options/money :rofl:

Next here comes the pakistani spy teetar :yahoo:

Oh God, this is some seriously old **** don't you think ? A few months ago, a member posted a thread saying that the Khalistan movt lives and Indian members thrash his A** around the forum saying that he is unearthing old skeletons now what are you guys up to ?
You seriously think, in this situation, when we are fighting a war on the Western front, within our own nation and protecting ourself from the the east, we can still manage an insurgency in India ? Either you guys are paranoid or the ISI is HIGHLY OVERRATED in India.

I hope this small minority of my fellow Sikhs come to their senses soon, yes we have been wronged in the past and deserve compensation but I think it's time to put all that behind us and particiapte in Modern India for the greater good of all.

Great ability ofcourse to shed blood in neighbourhood!

Must have learnt from our indian frnds?
BLA?TTP? MUKTI BHANI IN 71? SINDHI FREEDOM MOVEMENT?

You dont throw stones at someone's house when ya house is made of glass.

I hope ur govt. learns tht.

We have seen time n again chickens come back home to roost.

Yeah we blowed golden temple?raped sikh women and massacred men...

Anyways wats the evidence ? u guys kidnap innocent n term them as agents etc?
While we free fat bastards like kashmir singh who admit of being terrorist in india? supported by goi.

do you have any doubts about it?

Why dont' you just admmit that it was Pakistan (Benezir Bhotto), due to her this Khalistan movement was ended because we gave proofs to your govt to capture their leaders. Its your country's own internat matter if you guys' can't handle this don't blam others.

Its saying.....

"If a child don't sleep in india, his mother says sleep otherwise ISI will come."

Stop this nonsense hyistaria.

Oh God, this is some seriously old **** don't you think ? A few months ago, a member posted a thread saying that the Khalistan movt lives and Indian members thrash his A** around the forum saying that he is unearthing old skeletons now what are you guys up to ?
You seriously think, in this situation, when we are fighting a war on the Western front, within our own nation and protecting ourself from the the east, we can still manage an insurgency in in India ? Either you guys are paranoid or the ISI is HIGHLY OVERRATED in India.

You can't change the fact can you - you cant still belive it even after looking at facts, what else do you call that ? Denial or Desception ?

Damn never thought would see this day! now pakistanis are relying on kabootars to spy on indians - looks like they have ran out of all other options/money :rofl:

Next here comes the pakistani spy teetar :yahoo:

Yeah man we are poor...... our 600 million are living under poverty line? n half of children r malnurished?
HHAHAHA

About the pigeon..... indian govt says its a very lethal weapon of mass destruction n also they look different then indian birds? U never know next maybe UKAB? OR FALCON:smitten:

The ISI should not forget what happened to their pet project " The Taliban".

Taliban was never our "Pet Project" the only reason we supported them was because they could promise stability in Afghanistan and that would mean that the refugees would go back, since we couldn't support the refugees any more in the face of sanctions, it seemed a pretty good idea at the time.

You can't change the fact can you - you cant still belive it even after looking at facts, what else do you call that ? Denial or Desception ?

If ISI was supporting the Khalistan Movt, you guys would have had the serious type of challenge to govt writ in Punjab and Hariyan like in the 80s.
But, like I said before, ISI's manpower is being exhausted in counter-insurgency and making high profile busts such as in the case of Mullah Braddar.

they will also b in our safe hands lol,as this pigeos was...:taz::taz:

Well that was crazy talk, seriously, he looked different from Indian pigeons ? Is that the best they can come up with ? Next thing you know they will be arresting cats and saying that they "Meow" differently from Indian cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom