What's new

Punjab police arrest wanted Khalistan Liberation Force terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliban was never our "Pet Project" the only reason we supported them was because they could promise stability in Afghanistan and that would mean that the refugees would go back, since we couldn't support the refugees any more in the face of sanctions, it seemed a pretty good idea at the time.

You need to go to youtube and check your past generals and ISI officers interviews - they clearly stated taliban was pakistans Pet project. never mind i cant wake up a person pretending to be sleep.

Yeah man we are poor...... our 600 million are living under poverty line? n half of children r malnurished?
HHAHAHA

About the pigeon..... indian govt says its a very lethal weapon of mass destruction n also they look different then indian birds? U never know next maybe UKAB? OR FALCON:smitten:

Ohh bhai Apna lotta samhal ke rakhna aur bhek mang ke kaam ayeega.

Begging bowl diplomacy

There are two types of leaders in this world. Some leaders in the face of serious economic challenges strengthen their resolve and try to overcome them primarily through mobilizing the energies of their people. They are conscious of the fact that the resolution of economic problems basically requires action at home and that despite the interdependence of the modern world external assistance can play only a marginal role in prevailing upon them. This, of course, is the honourable way to handle serious economic problems. Admittedly this course of action requires the leaders and the people at large to take difficult decisions and make painful sacrifices. But the nations emerge stronger in the long run after such an experience and their prestige in the international community is enhanced.
Then there are leaders who take the seemingly easy way out and seek solutions of their national economic problems primarily in assistance from foreign governments and international financial institutions instead of focusing on the initiatives to be taken at home for redressing them. In the process, the control over the economic destiny of the nation is lost to foreign governments and institutions, the independence of the foreign policy is compromised and, above all, the dignity of the nation is lowered. After all economic dependence and independence of foreign policy cannot go together.
Pakistan currently has a leadership which is pursuing with great enthusiasm the course of begging bowl diplomacy in the face of the serious economic crises facing the country. President Zardari soon after being sworn in flew to New York to address the UN General Assembly and meet a few leaders instead of staying at home to focus on the pressing domestic issues demanding his attention. The mindset of Pakistan's current leadership and its unrealism was revealed when during his stay in New York he made the request for assistance amounting to US$100 billion for enabling the country to overcome its serious economic problems. To make such a request at a time when the Western donor countries are passing through perhaps the worst economic crisis since the days of the Great Depression defies logic.
Of course, nothing much has come out of President Zardari's toils in New York as far as Pakistan's serious economic problems are concerned. It has been clarified by now that the Friends of Pakistan, established with great fanfare during Asif Zardari's stay in New York, should not be seen as a group of donors for Pakistan to assist it in these difficult times. One wonders in the light of the disappointing results of the visit whether it was worth the cost in terms of the time and money wasted on it.
Similarly the earlier request by the government of Pakistan to Saudi Arabia for the supply of oil on deferred payment basis has received a lukewarm response from the Saudi leadership. The same is true about the request made to the Iranian Foreign Minister for a similar facility. Prime Minister Gilani's request to the Chinese leadership for financial assistance for Pakistan has met the same fate. These are not the ways of a leadership with some sense of dignity and honour. It is high time our leadership realized that our friends are getting tired of our chronic habit of messing up our economic affairs and then rushing to them with a begging bowl for assistance. It is high time they stopped demeaning themselves before foreign leaders and lowering the dignity of the nation they represent in the comity of nations.

Begging bowl diplomacy | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

If ISI was supporting the Khalistan Movt, you guys would have had the serious type of challenge to govt writ in Punjab and Hariyan like in the 80s.
But, like I said before, ISI's manpower is being exhausted in counter-insurgency and making high profile busts such as in the case of Mullah Braddar.

read this

Pakistan Peoples Party

who says isi didnt support khalistan.:azn::azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Next time we should not send a pigeon, they are not reliable enough.

I have had it with birds, you reckon a monitor lizard can be a good spy ? But if it's caught the Indians will say we sent in an armoured agent......

You need to go to youtube and check your past generals and ISI officers interviews - they clearly stated taliban was pakistans Pet project. never mind i cant wake up a person pretending to be sleep.

It's more of a matter of interpretation if you ask me but "I can't wake up a person pretending to be asleep".

Denial at its best ----------

Buddy, i'm neck deep in this ****, I know the real deal.
What Hameed Gul and some other old timers say is their own belief, not the state's.

Buddy, i'm neck deep in this ****, I know the real deal.
What Hameed Gul and some other old timers say is their own belief, not the state's.

I see your point of view but you need to look at the logic behind this - Hamid gul has loads of supporters within the army & ISI - thats why there was a new word coined for desception (non state actors)

Pakistan should shed anti india campaign for once and try being friends with india.

By this time all the smarties in pakistan know terrorism against india ain't working, but some people dont get it.

habits take a lot of time to change,they still dont miss any target or chance:disagree::disagree:

Just as an example, If i'm a bully who likes throwing pebbles at you, I keep doing it everyday until one day you see that I am carrying a load of books in my hands, now how can I throw those pebbles at you ?
Same is the thing with ISI, it's too pre-occupied with keeping our country safe then to worry as to what goes on in yours.

Just as an example, If i'm a bully who likes throwing pebbles at you, I keep doing it everyday until one day you see that I am carrying a load of books in my hands, now how can I throw those pebbles at you ?
Same is the thing with ISI, it's too pre-occupied with keeping our country safe then to worry as to what goes on in yours.

Who is ISI keeping you safe from ?

ISI has only one agenda sabotage india - i dont see ISI working on any other projects apart from this.

Ohh bhai Apna lotta samhal ke rakhna aur bhek mang ke kaam ayeega.

Begging bowl diplomacy

There are two types of leaders in this world. Some leaders in the face of serious economic challenges strengthen their resolve and try to overcome them primarily through mobilizing the energies of their people. They are conscious of the fact that the resolution of economic problems basically requires action at home and that despite the interdependence of the modern world external assistance can play only a marginal role in prevailing upon them. This, of course, is the honourable way to handle serious economic problems. Admittedly this course of action requires the leaders and the people at large to take difficult decisions and make painful sacrifices. But the nations emerge stronger in the long run after such an experience and their prestige in the international community is enhanced.
Then there are leaders who take the seemingly easy way out and seek solutions of their national economic problems primarily in assistance from foreign governments and international financial institutions instead of focusing on the initiatives to be taken at home for redressing them. In the process, the control over the economic destiny of the nation is lost to foreign governments and institutions, the independence of the foreign policy is compromised and, above all, the dignity of the nation is lowered. After all economic dependence and independence of foreign policy cannot go together.
Pakistan currently has a leadership which is pursuing with great enthusiasm the course of begging bowl diplomacy in the face of the serious economic crises facing the country. President Zardari soon after being sworn in flew to New York to address the UN General Assembly and meet a few leaders instead of staying at home to focus on the pressing domestic issues demanding his attention. The mindset of Pakistan's current leadership and its unrealism was revealed when during his stay in New York he made the request for assistance amounting to US$100 billion for enabling the country to overcome its serious economic problems. To make such a request at a time when the Western donor countries are passing through perhaps the worst economic crisis since the days of the Great Depression defies logic.
Of course, nothing much has come out of President Zardari's toils in New York as far as Pakistan's serious economic problems are concerned. It has been clarified by now that the Friends of Pakistan, established with great fanfare during Asif Zardari's stay in New York, should not be seen as a group of donors for Pakistan to assist it in these difficult times. One wonders in the light of the disappointing results of the visit whether it was worth the cost in terms of the time and money wasted on it.
Similarly the earlier request by the government of Pakistan to Saudi Arabia for the supply of oil on deferred payment basis has received a lukewarm response from the Saudi leadership. The same is true about the request made to the Iranian Foreign Minister for a similar facility. Prime Minister Gilani's request to the Chinese leadership for financial assistance for Pakistan has met the same fate. These are not the ways of a leadership with some sense of dignity and honour. It is high time our leadership realized that our friends are getting tired of our chronic habit of messing up our economic affairs and then rushing to them with a begging bowl for assistance. It is high time they stopped demeaning themselves before foreign leaders and lowering the dignity of the nation they represent in the comity of nations.

Begging bowl diplomacy | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Excellent article ... :tup: ! Interesting insights.

Who is ISI keeping you safe from ?

ISI has only one agenda sabotage india - i dont see ISI working on any other projects apart from this.

How many projects HAVE you seen, who do you think is collecting info and intel about the Taliban ? These operations aren't being carried out on sheer "gut feeling" you know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom