What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

It's the delivery mate. The sobbing bastard is good at it; though, I'm sure no one believes in him. A good propagandist, indeed!

wah yar its a master piece, we need to get his script writer

yar kitna bara drama ha yeh ...when he fakes and the his followers say ji bhai ji bhai ....epic...he is a clown .....those who consider him as their leader lol wat can i say abt them....clown:omghaha:

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=3xeH_q-DSfc

:lol:

after watching the video am 80% sure this is the first nail in Dr farooq's coffin, looks like his days are over, lets wait and watch about his murder in a target killing incident or a terrorist attack :coffee:

It's the delivery mate. The sobbing bastard is good at it; though, I'm sure no one believes in him. A good propagandist, indeed!
afetr watching the video you still think no one believes in him, did you not see how those goons were listening to altaf bhai with their heads bowed down

@nuclearpak @Leader @A.Rafay @jaibi @Jazzbot @Armstrong @Hyperion @IceCold @Pukhtoon

جس میں الطاف حسین نے رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان کو ننگی گالیاں دیں اور رو رو کر دہائی دی اور ڈرامہ کیا ۔
الطاف حسین نے لائیو خطاب میں عمران خان کو کتے کا پلا کہا۔
رات فاروق ستار کی پریس کانفرنس کے بعد الطاف حسین نے کارکنوں سے اپنے خطاب میں رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان کو ننگی گالیاں دیں اور انھیں چکلے کی پیدائش قرار دیا۔

فاروق ستار کی پریس کانفرنس کے بعد الطاف حسین نے کارکنوں سے اپنے خطاب میں انکشاف کیا کہ عمران خان عیار اور مکار ، کتے کا پلا ہے
رات فاروق ستار کی پریس کانفرنس کے بعد الطاف حسین نے خطاب کیا جس میں اس نے کہا کہ رابطہ کمیٹی نے مجھے پیسہ چھاپنے کی مشین سمجھ رکھا ہے جس پر مشتعل کارکنان نے فاروق ستار، بابر غوری، حماد صدیقی اور رابطہ کمیٹی کے دیگر اراکین کی پٹائی کر دی اور ساتھ ہی چینل 5 کے کیمرہ مین، جس نے یہ ویڈیو بنائی، پر شدید تشدد کیا۔ ایکسپریس کے کیمرہ مین کی پٹائی کی اور سب میڈیا والوں کو یرغمال بنالیا اور صبح ایک ایک کر کے مکمل چیکنگ کے بعد چھوڑا کہ کوئی ویڈیو باہر نہ جائے۔ الطاف حسین نے حسب معمول تحریک انصاف اور جماعت اسلامی کو گالیوں سے نوازا
اپنے خطاب میں

Oh so that's what happened...TV channels weren't clearly showing anything or telling anything (they just said 'badnazmi')...they showed the MQM supporters getting up and rallying towards Farooq Sattar and other guys, but then the video stopped.

Interesting...

BTW, today Altaf Hussain has demanded a written apology by all those members who did this or else they will be kicked out of MQM.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know how many of you have read these reports so i thought i share these with you guys, i read them a while back and saved with me. These reports are from 2011 on Target killing incidents in 2010.

Jit Report Extracts

The official JIT report, don't know how official it is but signatures belonging to Reps of different Intel and LEAs can be traced back
Official Jit Report

Another Joint Interrogation / Investigation Team report on Ajmal Pahari

JIT

Ths man is a control freak...
Its not about mohajirs or karachi and definitely not about Pakistan...its a grand game he created to keep himself as the top dog.
He gets rid of anybody he geels threatened from in his party,no matter how close a friend.
Rabota committe's days are numbered...thats for sure...
They will disappear one by one.

Oh so that's what happened...TV channels weren't clearly showing anything or telling anything (they just said 'badnazmi')...they showed the MQM supporters getting up and rallying towards Farooq Sattar and other guys, but then the video stopped.

Interesting...

BTW, today Altaf Hussain has demanded a written apology by all those members who did this or else they will be kicked out of MQM.

he is a beghairat , just boosting his ego and showing his workers that his own guys lick his feet ...i mean how can they accept him as their leader...jahil awam.....he is just boosting them to indulge into terrorist activities against ther political parties especially against PTI

Nahin yaar. You need to be intimately familiar with situation in Karachi to understand what's going on. Altaf bhai has each and everyones (in the video) voodoo doll in his hand. :D

afetr watching the video you still think no one believes in him, did you not see how those goons were listening to altaf bhai with their heads bowed down

Agreed. That's exactly what I predict, if you read my posts. Bye bye Rabita Committee.

Ths man is a control freak...
Its not about mohajirs or karachi and definitely not about Pakistan...its a grand game he created to keep himself as the top dog.
He gets rid of anybody he geels threatened from in his party,no matter how close a friend.
Rabota committe's days are numbered...thats for sure...
They will disappear one by one.

And the "Golden Palm"...... noteworthy drama queeen, Altaf baji! :D

It's a miracle he hasn't received the Oscars yet!

CJ who takes sou moto even on samosa prices is sleeping ....wah ray CJ

Skip to 5:00 and look from there in my video...Altafa paghal ho gaya hai.

Back
Top Bottom