What's new

PTI Tsunami in Peshawar - *Official Jalsa Thread* - March 10th 2013

Mubarak ho PTI walo, aab to lugta hay hukoomat tumhari he hogi
I just hope in the Gallup poll half of these people commit to vote for PTI.
I just wanted to know how many times he attacked PMLN and how long he kept shut about PPP's crimes

This jalsi is little jalsi infront of Imran Khan's Peshawar Jalsa.

Imran Khan's venue had way more width and depth, yet it was full!!!

Mardan is not a big city and its smaller than Peshawar but nevertheless, a lot of public came out !. 100,000 or 50,000 people, IK will feel some pressure in KPK.

Mardan is not a big city and its smaller than Peshawar but nevertheless, a lot of people came out.

So?

Only idiots will vote PPP/PML(N) again....

I just wanted to know how many times he attacked PMLN and how long he kept shut about PPP's crimes

Imran Khan always attack both--PML(N)/PPP...

Also, he attacked the 'molana sahib' (Jo tumharay Nawaz k sath alliance mein hai ab)..>LOL

KPK has only 35 seats out of 272 seats of NA, so its Punjab which is decisive factor with 148 seats.. And i think imran khan can not beat nawaz shareef in punjab, uss gunjay ney kachi golia nahi kai.

Add more to that. How many times have they attacked MQM ? They don't have the balls to blame them in Karachi.

KPK has only 35 seats out of 272 seats of NA, so its Punjab which is decisive factor with 148 seats.. And i think imran khan can not beat nawaz shareef in punjab, uss gunjay ney kachi golia nahi kai.

So now it won't matter you if ANP looses in KPK ?

It's not about who has the bigger jalsa - it's about getting people to commit, about who can actually get people to the polls and keep them there till they cast their vote -- lets focus on these things as this is what really matters not how many are showing up for Jalsas - typically PPP and PML-N are pretty good at organizing, getting people to vote at the polls and keeping them there - while the PTI voter is more of an ideological voter, that is to say, is more likely to be better educated, though not likely to be ones for a high degree of tolerance for the the many discomforts and indignities one normally would have to endure to simply get to e polls and actually get to cast a vote

And this is Pakistan we are talking about, we should all be prepared for the "done me wrong" line and the actual doing of wrong that unfortunately will be part and parcel of this effort - not to mention that if we really do get a split vote, a national unity govt may be something that will have to be considered seriously, how will those negotiations play out and will that mean politics of "no confidence" derailing the best of intentions and policies.

Add more to that. How many times have they attacked MQM ? They don't have the balls to blame them in Karachi.

ANP seldom wins outside of their traditional strongholds, they won majority because JI bycotted elections.
Its JUI plus nawaz shareef which would give tough time to imran khan in KPK.

Why should he attack someone????? And come on grow up.....what balls have Sharif brothers grown???... People know them very well......MQM is not IKs competition..... And why should he condemn the people you want to condemn??? If you guys dont like some XYZ, Condemn him as bad as possible.... why asking others to do the job for you??? The same propaganda about IK was launched regarding Talibans.... the reality of the mater is that I have yet to see a hard line from Mr. Nawaz Sharif against Talibans!...... Speaking of balls!

PTI may win as a Kingmaker supporting as alliance partner. Still its the rural voters that will decide the fate of the election. What is the number of seats of PTI in last election?

Why should he attack someone????? And come on grow up.....what balls have Sharif brothers grown???... People know them very well......MQM is not IKs competition..... And why should he condemn the people you want to condemn??? If you guys dont like some XYZ, Condemn him as bad as possible.... why asking others to do the job for you??? The same propaganda about
IK was launched regarding Talibans.... the reality of the mater is that I have yet to see a hard line from Mr. Nawaz Sharif against Talibans!...... Speaking of balls!

Taliban wants peace and they are willing to talk. They have said very clearly that they don't want Imran Khan in the process. Few years down the road, they will stop fighting anyways as soon as U.S and its alies leave the region. Also do you even know for what other reason they are fighting ? One of the basic things to consider is Food, Water, Energy, and Shelter. People in KPK have joined them because they are experiencing poverty. Sharif brothers have grown as they have made Punjab into a prosperous region. True. People know them very well. Thats why they have emerged favorites. They are needed in other areas. MQM are also terrorists like Taliban however, being a middle class party, they continue to deteriorate the country's economy. The target killings and their lack of cooperation in Karachi is effecting all of Pakistan.

Taliban wants peace and they are willing to talk. They have said very clearly that they don't want Imran Khan in the process. Few years down the road, they will stop fighting anyways as soon as U.S and its alies leave the region. Also do you even know for what other reason they are fighting ? One of the basic things to consider is Food, Water, Energy, and Shelter. People in KPK have joined them because they are experiencing poverty. Sharif brothers have grown as they have made Punjab into a prosperous region. They are needed in other areas. MQM are also terrorists like Taliban however, being a middle class party, they continue to deteriorate the country's economy. The target killings and their lack of cooperation in Karachi is effecting all of Pakistan.

:rofl::lol:

Hey guys, we have an illiterate patwaari here.

Buckle up!

PTI would win in KPK. Next CM of KPK would be hopefully from PTI. It would also do well in South Punjab(Multan etc)

But my concerns are how it is going to do in Northern Punjab and Central Punjab?

PTI may win as a Kingmaker supporting as alliance partner. Still its the rural voters that will decide the fate of the election. What is the number of seats of PTI in last election?

PTI didnt participated in last elections.
They might win many seats but ofcourse not majority. Without alliance they wont be able to form governament in KPK. On the other hand PML-N and JUI alliance have higher chances, unlike PTI they have influence in rural areas of their traditional strongholds.
PTI has to rely on jumat e islami in KP.

Back
Top Bottom