What's new

PTI to table resolution in NA against drone strikes

My dear,
What i was crying here is our unity? Now read my lips? Iran is a united nation against any External attack or for its enemies but we are not? We are divided by our Stupid politicians, who are playing this shot drone game for thier croupt political survival?
What you going to do, when BLA, SLA, TTp start fighting a internal war with our army while its still in underattack from NATO & INDIA with charter of ÙN security council? Given by US & UK EU ?Havnt you hve learnt anything from libya or sirya yet?

I disagree.

A war with India or the US will galvanize the entire population into becoming united.

People naturally in times of uncertainty unite to deal with threats, e.g. partition, wars with india, soviet union

That is exactly the point. Levy a provincial charge and then hold up the containers for nonpayment. Effective.

& thn after what? Will it make barak obama on his knees to imran & nawaz begging for his cargo?
Baluchistani nationalists in power in Baluchistan, while MQM in karachi, PPP in interrior of sindh Its enough Formula to send , whole of US to afghanistan once again & remember all these political elements dont feel any sympathy towards the terrorists attacking them Durring elections? Or in baluchistani nationalists case freedom from pakistan?
Its all rubbish prapoganda stuff before bieng into the acting govt, to just Hve the right perceptions in the eyes of innocent voters, who may ever voted for PTI & PMLn in KpK & thats it?
Its never mentioned that all of Nato cargo must be sent by KpK? Or what you think what US militry think tanks has never would hve thought about it?
Sory they arent been headed by tariq azeem, mushid hussain or fauzia kasuri?
They knew it very well , all is set to go, nawaz or imran will never take on US for the dam drones ?
Getting more money form that cargo, is just another dream anyway you need them to Aid you in your wrost of economic stage with this. Stupud pre- conditions? Or for the sake of the safty of few terrorists who are killing your own civillians & armed forces?

I disagree.

A war with India or the US will galvanize the entire population into becoming united.

People naturally in times of uncertainty unite to deal with threats, e.g. partition, wars with india, soviet union
Keep to disagree, friend but it wont stop the drones?
Its a tiny minority in KpK which is involved in terrorism in pakistan, wants to stop drones ?
In genrl punjab didnt voted For stopping the drones, nor sindh voted for the shooting of drones, baluchis enjoy whenever a drone hits in KpK, while karachi feels it gets revenged when ever a drone hits in KpK?That what todays reality is?
I know its hard even to think about it, but thats what damocrazy has done to this country?

BLsNDYrCYAAdQZ-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom