What's new

PTI to table resolution in NA against drone strikes

OK Stop all nonsense and start giving some realistic Approaches.
for me steps to stop drones should be like that.
1. PTI Stop IN and Out transportation of Nato (using the excuse of Voters).
2. PML-N stops it from whole Pakistan (again use the Public and IK as Excuse).
3. Stop any Air Route (after showing some drama Public protests)
4. Try to Fence the Afghan Border
5. Start more projects and just showoff talk about new projects with Iran as aggression
6. Force army to give my small blows on border to ANA as aggression
7. Send a Clear message to US (off the record) either stop Drones or we will another Jehad just like we did against the USSR.
8. Shoot the dam MF***king drone. enough is enough :sniper:

This is not a blockade per se.

Just an added provincial tax and inspection process. Just to ensure good roads and safety, you know.
??????????? Pakistan demanded 10000 PKR per container citing just the same reason. Plainly refused by the US. Yeh Shauk bhee pura farmalejiyay ga.

OR impose an emergency in the Province which limits Transportation till the Drones are STOPED SOO if they dont take any of these STeps they are seriously in on it and if you Know any one in PTi just tweet em or facebook them or call them or even tweet ARY and other Channels about this Proposal when they are doing live shows because they do read their Tweets etc,

IF they are going to Cry that National assembly is a Fault they are IN on it with the likes of Zardari,Loota and the rest of the corrupt bunch
People voted them for this reason and they can Definately deliver and Block Nato Supply which will Seriously Hinder the operations in afghanistan, if i was them I would Take into account how many Civillians are killed because of drones and Ban each Month for the number of deaths like if 12 civillians died banned for 12 months even after the Drones are Stoped

Take a tough Stand dont be a Wussy PTI

SEE THATS the mind set of Pakistanis politician VISA kay liya Apni HAR cheez beach detay hain
Uncle jee, what if they decides to tell piyara,s of nawaz + imran +CJ the very masoom megals & buggtis of baluchistan to do the job for them? & let the dam cargo going into afghanistan?
What imran or nawaz will get ? Buttaa & rains of drones in KpK? With talibans after them?

Btw Army has conducted an operation against the militants just today, killing 18 militants while 3 Jawans embracing Shada'a. Firstly the drone attack and now this operation. Looks like army is not on the same page with both NS and IK. So I guess PTI members should also humble up a bit. Kahin aysa na ho kay claims "Josh-e-Posting" ki nazar ho jain :lol:
Air strikes: 18 militants killed in Kurram Agency – The Express Tribune

Nops................

The new government hasn't taken over yet.

Uncle jee, what if they decides to tell megals & buggtis of baluchistan to do the job for them? & let the dam cargo going into afghanistan?
What imran or nawaz will get ? Buttaa & rains of drones in KpK? With talibans after them?

Then You gotta understand If Balochistan Gets Involved them Armed forces will be involved and then they wont allow balochistan to get destabalized because of the China's Interest and The Rain of Drones will ONly Bring pressure on Noora Govt to take Millitary actions against the Drones and if he does not he will be removed either millitarily or other means, BUt if PTI dont take these Steps of BLocking Nato Supplies from going through their PRovince they are indeed BURGER/MUMYDADDY and are ALSO in on it with the Ghadari's and Nooras

Then You gotta understand If Balochistan Gets Involved them Armed forces will be involved and then they wont allow balochistan to get destabalized because of the China's Interest and The Rain of Drones will ONly Bring pressure on Noora Govt to take Millitary actions against the Drones and if he does not he will be removed either millitarily or other means, BUt if PTI dont take these Steps of BLocking Nato Supplies from going through their PRovince they are indeed BURGER/MUMYDADDY and are ALSO in on it with the Ghadari's and Nooras

Why militry should get involved in baluchistan? Still ISI bieng told by Cj to free all the goddam terrorists? Wasnt shazain bugtti is freed?
Isnt militry is watching musharaf bieng punished For taking actions against terrorists in baluchistan?
What you think every army chief has the balls bieng tried in cangroo courts?
& why should be army involved , while the wisest of the politicians like imran & nawaz in power Why dont both of them tell UK & US that, they will never visit thier countries if any drone hit KpK again?
Or why dont both of them tell baluchis to obey the oders in the best intersts of pakistan?
When couldnt find solution, ohh militry ohh militry?
But when getting villas & sending sons to england, never ask militry why is that?

Why militry should get involved in baluchistan? Still ISI bieng told by Cj to free all the goddam terrorists? Wasnt shazain bugtti is freed?
Isnt militry is watching musharaf bieng punished For taking actions against terrorists in baluchistan?
What you think every army chief has the balls bieng tried in cangroo courts?
& why should be army involved , while the wisest of the politicians like imran & nawaz in power Why dont both of them tell UK & US that, they will never visit thier countries if any drone hit KpK again?
Or why dont both of them tell baluchis to obey the oders in the best intersts of pakistan?
When couldnt find solution, ohh militry ohh militry?
But when getting villas & sending sons to england, never ask militry why is that?

YOU really THink NOORa and IK not going to UK and US have any effect on ANY of those countries WOW...........

Simple IF KHUTAK dont stop NATO SUPPLY from going trough his Province His Party is in on it with Ghadari and the rest of the bunch Their is no if;s and buts about it

and Army Is thier for the security not for Posing Pics they get paid to get involved where ever their are Terrorists and any threat to the nation and you really THINK that BLA is strong enough to Split Balochistan from Pakistan if they were they would have done that by now

I dont Support any Political party in Pakistan since they are
1. corrupt
2.uneducated
3.Traitors
4.make average people Suffer

and if PTI does not stop Nato Supplies from its Province in demand of the Drone Attacks they are in on it with the Rest of them
and are playing people of pakistan for a fool

ALL provincional matters are held at the Provinces supreme court and it has nothing to do with the corrupt Cheif Justice that is in pakistan right now and SUpreme court of KPK already have declared Drones attack illeagle SO CM of KPK can absolutely block nato supply indeffinately and CJ cannot do nothing about it becuase its a provincional Matter

If they dont then they are just like the rest of the ghadari's and nooras and etc

The new government hasn't taken over yet.
Of course but this is the second message from Army (first being the speech of General Kiyani) to incoming government that they dont want dont want to sit on a table with TTP. If you remember that TTP wanted an assurance about army before the talks. Army wants to settle some scores with these scumbags.

YOU really THink NOORa and IK not going to UK and US have any effect on ANY of those countries WOW...........

Simple IF KHUTAK dont stop NATO SUPPLY from going trough his Province His Party is in on it with Ghadari and the rest of the bunch Their is no if;s and buts about it

and Army Is thier for the security not for Posing Pics they get paid to get involved where ever their are Terrorists and any threat to the nation and you really THINK that BLA is strong enough to Split Balochistan from Pakistan if they were they would have done that by now

I dont Support any Political party in Pakistan since they are
1. corrupt
2.uneducated
3.Traitors
4.make average people Suffer

and if PTI does not stop Nato Supplies from its Province in demand of the Drone Attacks they are in on it with the Rest of them
and are playing people of pakistan for a fool

ALL provincional matters are held at the Provinces supreme court and it has nothing to do with the corrupt Cheif Justice that is in pakistan right now and SUpreme court of KPK already have declared Drones attack illeagle SO CM of KPK can absolutely block nato supply indeffinately and CJ cannot do nothing about it becuase its a provincional Matter

If they dont then they are just like the rest of the ghadari's and nooras and etc
Sory friend,
Maybe i am making you frustrated!
But its the reality, no those UK n US dont give a dam if imran or nawaz not visit them, but its nawaz,s problem What he Is going to do with all his private mansions & viLas in UK?
Same goes to our khan shb, will he be able to call back suleman. Khan gold smith back to pakistan, instead of visiting him there? Or can his hospital or even PTI can survive without donations Collected From the lavish dinners in those countries?
Answer is simple no no no !
Sory its the reality, militry after watching Musharaf,s haaal. I mean the buggti murder case ? No army isnt keen to Put its fingers into burning Pot specially when same KpK CJ telling them to free talibans whom they couldnt prove a dam just bexause our imrans & nawaz Are protecting them in private? By making secret Deals ohh plz dont attack us? Just to Win n dam elections?

Sory friend,
Maybe i am making you frustrated!
But its the reality, no those UK n US dont give a dam if imran pr nawaz not visit them, but its nawaz. What. Is going to do with all his private mansions & vi
Las in UK?
Same goes to our khan shb, will he be able to call back suleman. Khan gold smith back to pakistan, instead of visiting him there? Or can his hospital or even PTI can survive without donations. Collected. From the lavish dinners in those countries?
Answer is simple no no no !
Sory its the reality, militry after watching. Musharaf,s haaal isnt keen to. Put its fingers into burning specialky when same KpK CJ telling them to free talibans whom they couldnt prove a dam just bexause our imrans & nawaz. Are protexting them in private? Just to. Win. In dam elections?

i disagree on the military part but the rest you are right they are all the same Agar halal kay hain to nato ki supply band kar saktay Hien MR CM KHUTAAK SAAB

i disagree on the military part but the rest you are right they are all the same Agar halal kay hain to nato ki supply band kar saktay Hien MR CM KHUTAAK SAAB

Oky lets see what militry can do?
Instead fighting the terrorists it should shoot the drones which are killingThe terrorists & face An all out war from every side?
Then face the ultimate defeat & Bieng described a rebelious army not in control of politicians? By USN security council? Ended up to surrender its Nucklear weapons ?
Ohh & after All that hell, someday Another Of one eyed CJ with the help of Same Nawaz & imran lawyers movment ,GEO tv ? Be ready to recive Death untill hang on the dam charges to put the country in the war , which would have Ended up in Defeat & surrender of our special weapons?
So that pardhan mantri Of India can come & enjoy the hanging cermoney of some One like musharaf in The end?
Dear friend, dont get emotional plz no one Even Mr khattak or his father could be able to do anything against drones cause KPK isnt the only cargo route in ÙS hands baluchistan its nationalists , our democratic leaders like IMRAN nawaz , & our independent judiciary all is in thier pocket?
& from militry no one wanted to become musharaf any more?
Keep watching this bloody pakistani damocrazy, just keep watching?
Sory friend, its second time this nation has put its faith in damocrazy, so lets damocrazy face all of it, so. We can know for the future generations of ours, damocrazy the best revenge?

Oky lets see what militry can do?
Instead fighting the terrorists it should stop the drones which are killingThe terrorists & face An all out war from every side?
Bieng described a rebelious army not in control of politicians? By USN security council? Asked to surrender its Nucklear weapons thn what?
Ohh & after All that hell, someday Another Of one eyed CJ with the help of Same Nawaz & imran lawyers movment ,GEO tv ? Announcing Death untill hang to put the country in the war?
So that pardhan mantri Of India can come & enjoy the hanging cermoney of some One like musharaf in The end?
Dear friend, dont get emotional plz no one Even Mr khattak or his father could be able to do anything against drones cause KPK isnt the only cargo route in ÙS hands baluchistan its nationalists , our democratic leaders like IMRAN nawaz , & our independent judiciary all is in thier pocket?
& from militry no one wanted to become musharaf any more?
Keep watching this bloody pakistani damocrazy, just keep watching?

i see ur frustration but i agree 100% with you on the political system of Pakistan But Military is not Scared from USA,

think about USA has not Invaded iran as iran has Clearly Said they will launch Missiles at every US base in middle east, SO pakistan is like 10 times more advanced tactically and technically when compared to IRan, Pakistan NUCLear assests will only be in question if an all out civil war breaks out in pakistan which NOOORA will Try its best to accomplish and i think Pakistan army is Smart and sees it and wont allow that pLus any military action will involve CHina as the port is more IMportant to china then pakistan it self and it wont allow pakistan to be denuclearize, But lets say china Does not get involved and USa Achives a Civil war in Pakistan You really THink Pakistan wont NUke INdia and US bases In the middle East, THen you are really really SLeeping as the whole DOctrine of pakistan Nukes are offensive and not deffensive like india

i see ur frustration but i agree 100% with you on the political system of Pakistan But Military is not Scared from USA,

think about USA has not Invaded iran as iran has Clearly Said they will launch Missiles at every US base in middle east, SO pakistan is like 10 times more advanced tactically and technically when compared to IRan, Pakistan NUCLear assests will only be in question if an all out civil war breaks out in pakistan which NOOORA will Try its best to accomplish and i think Pakistan army is Smart and sees it and wont allow that pLus any military action will involve CHina as the port is more IMportant to china then pakistan it self and it wont allow pakistan to be denuclearize, But lets say china Does not get involved and USa Achives a Civil war in Pakistan You really THink Pakistan wont NUke INdia and US bases In the middle East, THen you are really really SLeeping as the whole DOctrine of pakistan Nukes are offensive and not deffensive like india

My dear,
What i was crying here is our unity? Now read my lips? Iran is a united nation against any External attack or for its enemies but we are not? We are divided by our Stupid politicians, who are playing this shot drone game for thier croupt political survival?
What you going to do, when BLA, SLA, TTp start fighting a internal war with our army while its still in underattack from NATO & INDIA with charter of ÙN security council? Given by US & UK EU ?Havnt you hve learnt anything from libya or sirya yet?

??????????? Pakistan demanded 10000 PKR per container citing just the same reason. Plainly refused by the US. Yeh Shauk bhee pura farmalejiyay ga.

That is exactly the point. Levy a provincial charge and then hold up the containers for nonpayment. Effective.

Back
Top Bottom