What's new

PTI to table resolution in NA against drone strikes

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
PTI to table resolution in NA against drone strikes
Friday May 31, 2013

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) has announced to table a resolution in the National Assembly against US drone attacks.

Talking to Geo news correspondent, PTI spokesperson Shireen Mazari said that her party’s government in the province could check the NATO supplies and if they found weapons supply to Afghanistan then it would have an authority to stop NATO supplies.

She said that ‘unfortunately’ her party is not in the federal government otherwise these issues are related to defence and foreign policy.

Mazari further said that drone attacks were carried out at the time of formation of the new government which has given a signal that US is not an ally but an enemy of Pakistan.

She said her party would bring a resolution in the National Assembly which would demand the US government to put an end to drone attacks and if the drones assaults still continued then the PTI would press the federal government for retaliation.

PTI to table resolution in NA against drone strikes | Pakistan - geo.tv

Good move. If PTI can stop containers carrying weapons, all power to them. We know since the time of the coward General Musharraf, weapons have been going in land shipments.

I am more interested in seeing what happens after the motion is tabled.

A move which needs appriciation. At least now they have started to use legitimate channels. Use them, voice their concerns. Thats how democracy grows. PTI leadership has proven to be more mature than fan group which didn't weigh any such move. Now if somebody would come up to object this?

Good move. If PTI can stop containers carrying weapons, all power to them. We know since the time of the coward General Musharraf, weapons have been going in land shipments.

Tabling these showing off style resolutions are another propoganda tools for jewish & US financed PTI?
Lets see the bravry of khan, if he could book another air ticket for newyork to get more dinning donations this year? Can he afford it?
Hope fully never!

Meh...we've seen resolutions like this before but nothing is done...nothing will be done in the future either.

As I understand, the foreign policy is entirely the prerogative of the federal government, they can choose not to take Assembly in confidence.

So resolution or whatever, the final decision is with PML.

Although this will bring out that who does what, everybody's stance will become crystal clear.

Meh...we've seen resolutions like this before but nothing is done...nothing will be done in the future either.

As I understand, the foreign policy is entirely the prerogative of the federal government, they can choose not to take Assembly in confidence.

Although this will bring out that who does what, everybody's stance will become crystal clear.
Or everybody will keep playing the bloody blame game just for the sake of his public credibilty?

Because uptil now, FP has mostly been handled by our beloved armed forces. Do you know that at least 6 out of 16 political appointments of ambassadors made by PPP were ex-servicemen. This shows how indulged our forces are in our FP.

New PM should order shooting down of drones: Imran
Thursday May 30, 2013

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman, Imran Khan has demanded of the incoming prime minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif that after assuming office his first decision should be to either stop or shoot down drones executing assaults within Pakistani territory.

“Drone attacks will not be tolerated inside Pakistan,” the PTI Chief maintained in a statement issued Thursday.

He said the people had voted those parties to power which promoted anti-drone policies.

Imran Khan said people had rejected the policies adopted and pursued by former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-New PM should order shooting down of drones: Imran...

Because uptil now, FP has mostly been handled by our beloved armed forces. Do you know that at least 6 out of 16 political appointments of ambassadors made by PPP were ex-servicemen. This shows how indulged our forces are in our FP.

Ex- service mens were the frist to object mushraf,s rule too so thn?
Genrl butt was the chosen man of nawaz sharif in 99 so thn?
It doesnt matter any political party appointing ex-servicemens for some jobs or assginments overseas? What it all matters where all that. Aided money got from those Countries went after? In the very pockets of the same political leaders? Who owns most of the dam villas in the same money aiding or donating countries?
For eating money & in crouption no political govt ever gives any excuse that they done that because of preasure of militry establishment?
But when it comes to take a firm action on any of devloping national intersts often these political thiefs. Were Found crying of the involvment of the militry establishment preasure? Why?
None of the sevicemens hve villas or secret accounts outside pakistan? Why ?
Anyway this statment of Ms mazari is still a joke, cause she still dont know that they are taking out all the important militry equipments, they arent taking in any of those any more? So Thats called politics in pakistan? Wow

Ex- service mens were the frist to object mushraf,s rule too so thn?
Genrl butt was the chosen man of nawaz sharif in 99 so thn?
It doesnt matter any political party appointing ex-servicemens for some jobs or assginments overseas? What it all matters where all that. Aided money got from those Countries went after? In the very pockets of the same political leaders? Who owns most of the dam villas in the same money aiding or donating countries?
For eating money & in crouption no political govt ever gives any excuse that they done that because of preasure of militry establishment?
But when it comes to take a firm action on any of devloping national intersts often these political thiefs. Were Found crying of the involvment of the militry establishment preasure? Why?
None of the sevicemens hve villas or secret accounts outside pakistan? Why ?
Anyway this statment of Ms mazari is still a joke, cause she still dont know that they are taking out all the important militry equipments, they arent taking in any of those any more? So Thats called politics in pakistan? Wow
Bhai sahib foreign serivce is just one example. In mush era, from Civil service to Police, from Wapda to NHA Faujis were installed. This was done because of their loyalty to their parent institutions. Even today just talk to some CSP and you will hear worse opinion about installed breed of Mushi. In Mushi's era fauj was virtually everywhere. But even in PPP government Fauj maintained considerable (I am trying to be modest here) influence on our foreign policy. Our friendships and enmities were determined somewhere else than foreign office. Even one of the CSP officer gave me an interesting reply when I was discussing the same with him, "What could be the purpose of having a military secretary to both PM and president....".

Bhai sahib foreign serivce is just one example. In mush era, from Civil service to Police, from Wapda to NHA Faujis were installed. This was done because of their loyalty to their parent institutions. Even today just talk to some CSP and you will hear worse opinion about installed breed of Mushi. In Mushi's era fauj was virtually everywhere. But even in PPP government Fauj maintained considerable (I am trying to be modest here) influence on our foreign policy. Our friendships and enmities were determined somewhere else than foreign office. Even one of the CSP officer gave me an interesting reply when I was discussing the same with him, "What could be the purpose of having a military secretary to both PM and president....".
Here we go again, fuji were wrong even country was devloping under them?
What was the crouption ratio under musharaf?
Where was our economy in his rule?
Just telling fuji is wrong isnt going to work friend, cause its politicians who hve secret accounts & dam villas in other countries?
So when the politicians do thier wrost crouption they never mentioned a dam single fuji, preasuring them doing crouption? Why is that?
Sorry all this is just an excuse, to Do crouption nothing else?
I mean if, zardari wants to give an oder. To shoot down a drone ?who will say no to him? Did they ever intrupted him when he was steeling all the dam khazana?
Which musharaf left full enough?
Still A lot of hussain haqqanis still waiting for a phone call from zardaris in the future?
Or no one will know why more than 200 visas been given to Black waters under who,s instructions?
Dont tell me, haqqani was a servicemen?:lol:

the problem of My Nation is they never thought about consequences..... i simply dont understand one little thing.... why this drone thing started in 2013 when US plans to exit in 2014..... Also when economy is going to default if we dont improve it....
Economy First (its life n death of 180m people) how many of you actually face 20 hours of Load shading... Seriously

TRUE

but this is something

485476_387539041354614_882313950_n.jpg

Here we go again, fuji were wrong even country was devloping under them?
What was the crouption ratio under musharaf?
Where was our economy in his rule?
Just telling fuji is wrong isnt going to work friend, cause its politicians who hve secret accounts & dam villas in other countries?
So when the politicians do thier wrost crouption they never mentioned a dam single fuji, preasuring them doing crouption? Why is that?
Sorry all this is just an excuse, to Do crouption nothing else?
I mean if, zardari wants to give an oder. To shoot down a drone ?who will say no to him? Did they ever intrupted him when he was steeling all the dam khazana?
Which musharaf left full enough?
Still A lot of hussain haqqanis still waiting for a phone call from zardaris in the future?
Or no one will know why more than 200 visas been given to Black waters under who,s instructions?
Dont tell me, haqqani was a servicemen?:lol:

nice to compare Mush gov with Zardari Gov... can you seriously compare 1998 NS gov with Mush Gov (btw NS gov doesn't even last for 2 years and mush was there for almost 9 years)???? only dictator whom i give all the credit for economy if Ayub Khan after that NS simple......

Back
Top Bottom