What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

The matter would be clear in 3 days when Independents decides, An Experienced PMLN could very easily throw first political defeat on PTI here but personally I don’t want it to happened and instead i too in favor of them to form Govt in KPK, they should learns the taste of their own medicine when they would force to makes hundreds of compromises with independents, JI, PPP, Sherpo’s party etc in this herculean job with only 1/3 of their own seats, they needs to understands the actual meanings of Muk-Muka, Noora Kushti at first hands.:coffee:

yea same here

I also wish to see them in government . I wish they come out from day dream and face the reality so that we can guess how many of their promises turn into reality in KPK ..

There is that name again!

@Aeronaut and @Elmo Janaabe Aali tussi donoon pehlay eh faisla ta kero keh @VCheng koi siyaana hey yah drama heh, taa keh menoon vee kuj pata lagey keh eh chakar kee hey.

@VCheng Uncle ji you, read Pakistan better than i did. After facing the music you claimed to have heard before i did, i see myself no longer willing to dance to the tunes of Patwaristan.

If you are in a mood to take any advice @Aeronaut, please hear this: This too shall pass!

Thora sabar tey hauslaa, and tomorrow will be here again with promise of better times to come.

Live to fight another day..... i am not displeased at that, i could do that. What i am displeased at is the historic opportunity for independence and our positioning in the Asian century which we have missed by having a puppet installed on us right in front of our eyes.

Sir jee, jay taa mulk chadnaa hey tey sirf Canada yaa Umreeka jaao.

I am well placed for both cases.

So what can PTI change/improve in KPK?

Don't expect miracles when center is controlled by a puppet who cried over the phone with Bill Clinton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Live to fight another day..... i am not displeased at that, i could do that. What i am displeased at is the historic opportunity for independence and our positioning in the Asian century which we have missed by having a puppet installed on us right in front of our eyes.

I am well placed for both cases...................

I agree with you that Pakistan has lost a historic opportunity, but look back at our history. It is full of lost opportunities, but we are still here somehow.

For now, go to the beach, breathe deeply the clear fresh air and enjoy a nice peaceful walk. Then sleep well, and you will feel a lot better.

I don't know the equations but if they can, it will be a golden opportunity for PTI. If they perform well at the provincial level they will have a greater credibility in the next NA election. Let's face it, PTI had lots of agendas and plans in this elections but they were just that, plans. If you're going to talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk.

agar mera bus chalhey to mein centre be de doon PTI ko aur phir dekhein tamsha k kia Naya change atta ha aur kaisey

Everyone can talk big but its actions which speak louder

So what can PTI change/improve in KPK?

There is so much wrong in KPK that anything they do will be an improvement.
Start with making connections with ignored and disgrunted people of tribal areas...they become fodder of drones and used for suicide bombings.
If they can be pleased by providing employment oppertunities,terrorism will diminish if not die out.
Then power generation aimed at industrial use....build 10-15 megawatt local power plants and an industrial estate next to it.
Kpk has tremendous potential for micro hydel plants and wind power.

I don't know the equations but if they can, it will be a golden opportunity for PTI. If they perform well at the provincial level they will have a greater credibility in the next NA election. Let's face it, PTI had lots of agendas and plans in this elections but they were just that, plans. If you're going to talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk.

The problem is now if they get failed in KPK they will put all blame on center

The way ANP did

@SEAL @Tameem @AdeelFaheem @cb4 @Tiger Awan and all other PMLN supporters.

Yaar aap logon ko Pakistan ki hukoomat bht mubarik ho. We were all morons after all.

I have decided to give up my Pakistani passport. It can rest in peace in a papper mincer.

@Armstrong @Hyperion

Best regards.

NS has not taken oath for PM and nor has the parliament been established. Don't get emotional man. Let their government run for the first few months. What you are doing now is believing in social media, which is in their interest to make money and make Pakistanis fight each other. If i were you, i would visit Pakistan. Seriously i was bloody depressed as hell but the experience there made me different.
Things are only going to get better here. You may not be a PML-N fan but do consider them better than PPP and you should be happy PTI getting at least 30-40 seats and forming a government in KPK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you that Pakistan has lost a historic opportunity, but look back at our history. It is full of lost opportunities, but we are still here somehow.

For now, go to the beach, breathe deeply the clear fresh air and enjoy a nice peaceful walk. Then sleep well, and you will feel a lot better.

Sounds like a sound advice, i haven't eaten for two days.

You may enjoy This in the meanwhile.

NS has not taken oath for PM and nor has the parliament been established. Don't get emotional man. Let their government run for the first few months. What you are doing now is believing in social media, which is in their interest to make money and make Pakistanis fight each other. If i were you, i would visit Pakistan. Seriously i was bloody depressed as hell but the experience there made me different.
Things are only going to get better here. You may not be a PML-N fan but do consider them better than PPP and you should be happy PTI getting at least 30-40 seats and forming a government in KPK.

Exactly....
But he is already behaving as prime minister and making silly errors.
Bending over backwards for India is not what we wanted our prime minister to be...
He wont do anything to stop drone attacks as he is already sending love letters to America and the west.
He wont get us out of slavery of the west.
This is what we wanted and wont get.

But he is a business man and knows how to build economy and infra structure
Lets see if he does that...
But he wont be the strong man we saw in IK ...

IK approved the name of Pervaiz Khattak as CM KPK. :pakistan:

28176_10151392588604527_888192970_n.jpg
Pervez khattak is from my halka NA 5 noshera. We voted for his NA 5 seat and pk 12 khaliq ur Rehman seat. We have good relation with pervez khattak. It make me proud to be a khattak. Hope to see lots of development in KPK. My dad already congratulated his family. But everyone is saying this is just the beginning , he has to set an example of awesome governance and full fill the dream of Imran khan. I hope PTI keeps about 8 ministers .

Pervez khattak is from my halka NA 5 noshera. We voted for his NA 5 seat and pk 12 khaliq ur Rehman seat. We have good relation with pervez khattak. It make me proud to be a khattak. Hope to see lots of development in KPK. My dad already congratulated his family. But everyone is saying this is just the beginning , he has to set an example of awesome governance and full fill the dream of Imran khan. I hope PTI keeps about 8 ministers .

PTI didnt get a clean sweep in KPK so they will be limited in whatever they want to do.
They cant make a descent opposition in federal government either,so they cant do much there either.
MQM and PPP will join hands in federal government and it will be 'eat and let eat' all over again.
People of Pakistan didnt vote wisely.

Congratulations on your victory, i underestimated your power or overestimated Pakistani nationhood, eaither way i was wrong. I have no hopes with N.Sharif and i don't buy that bad and worse option. I have lived in a Pakistan ruled by NS two times, i know what it is going to look like.

I deposited my "savings" after breaking up my coin box in "Qarz utaro mulk sanwaro scheme",only to find out that it was a scam. I know people who were given tractors in "sasta tractor scheme" only for them to never pay that money back, i know someone who took "peeli taxi" 2 years ago and has painted it white after the elections as he knows why it was given to him.

You can choose to be hopeful with Nawaz Sharif, just don't expect me to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom