What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Stop this nonsense yara... honestly speaking, I've yet to find a Pathan who'd badmouth Punjabis over these elections and it's results in regards to Imran Khan...

Just to clear your mind a bit.

1993: PPP won from KPK
1997: Nawaz Sharif
2002: MMA
2008: ANP
2013: PTI

The fact is; we kick out anyone who doesn't perform in their tenure. The same would be done to PTI if they don't deliver. Simple.

Bhai... my frnd is a Khattak from shaidu ... lives in Islamabad n studies in Comsats..and i see alot of panjabis agreeing with the statement on fb n twtr..! i dont think its something offensive.

This certainly is worth pondering upon, MQM and PPP will only prove to be a menace in opposition, IK as CM can direct lying give him the chance to do things his way. Another person, no matter if PTI, will have his ideas and won't be a puppet to IK.

But the voices coming out from PTI camp suggest to the contrary...it certainly would be good to see IK as CM.

Something tells me that IK wants to be face to face with nawaz Sharif, especially if he gets to be opposition leader, PPP don't really have any capable opposition leader.

IK can not become CM he didn't won KPK Provincial seat he won NA seat.

Bhai... my frnd is a Khattak from shaidu ... lives in Islamabad n studies in Comsats..and i see alot of panjabis agreeing with the statement on fb n twtr..! i dont think its something offensive.

I agree with you ..
Most of Rural punjab only voted for their cast....

I m against PTI forming govt. PTI ogvt in KPK will be set up for failure. The federal govt. of Nawaz Sharif will ensure that.

Instead of bad mouthing PTI, what better way to discredit it than to let it form a govt. and create environment for it to fail.

Yes.. This is the main reason Nawaz is ensuring that PTI forms a govt. in state. After all they will control the purse. PTI will have to work over time to show result..

Actually, BOTH Pathans and Punjabis voted their castes, just as expected. What is the surprise here?

You are wrong .. Not the case here in KPK .. I am from Charsadda the home city of ANP and QWP (Sherpao) If cast was the case here i wouldn't voted for IK.. I voted him bcoz of my future and for Pakistan.

And btw ANP did alot for us here ... But still we didnt voted bcoz we dont want just for our selves we want it for the whole of Pakistan.

I agree with you ..
Most of Rural punjab only voted for their cast....

punjabi people were happy only with yellow taxi and laptop scheme and metro bus so the vast majority voted to nawaz ....:rofl:

IK can not become CM he didn't won KPK Provincial seat he won NA seat.

No IK WILL BECOME CM EVEN NAWAZ SHAREEF GAVE HIS STATEMENT THAT PTI CAN MAKE STRONG GOVERNENT IN K.P

We were discussing the case if IK contests from PK seat in by elections and gives up NA seat.

But I think he shouldnt do that.

That would be a bad decision since it would restrict IK to one province only just like ANP/JUI/Sherpao etc... let him be in the big league.

Since the 18th Const. Amendment, for better or worse, the provincial govts. have much more power and resources to implement their agenda.
Imran Khan has a golden chance to implement all the great things he has promised. JI is not corrupt either. The main obstacles in their path in KP is the law and order situation; ANP paid a heavy price but crossing the TTP and other militants. Same with PPP in KP. What if the TTP decide to force their version of Shariat in some parts of KP again? I don't think Imran is pro Taliban at all and so he will have to do something about the TTP militants. Once he does counter them then watch what happens. Perhaps that is what that Hasan Nisar is calling in his video as 'PTI will be walking on a sword in KP'.

I believe, PMLN is in a mood to take PTI on it's side in centre (and give them support in KPK) since PPP and MQM are to form an alliance in Sindh and in centre.

Realistically , that will be an ideal compromise. PTI should form a government with support of PMLN and Jamaat e Islami. JI is a clean Political Party with the most commonality with PTI. PLMN is the next big choice and if PTI can reach some understanding with PMLN , that would be good. PTI can support PMLN in the Center and PMLN can support PTI in KPK. An Alliance in the Center and an Alliance in KPK.

This will leave the Lowlife PPP marginalized in Sindh only.

In my opinion imran should have someone else as CM. He should infact keep the seat in pindi. It was won with difficulty. Bring change in his constitution in that area make it developed.

Back
Top Bottom