What's new

PTI, ensure the safety of women if you want our support

Events such as these indicate lack of Islamic culture in our country. Men and women should never intermingle in "public gatherings" unless they arrive as FAMILIES. In addition, women should practice purdah by wearing burkha and/or similar dresses in "public gatherings" because such dresses would not just protect them from envious eyes but also from environmental factors.

Allah Almighty can TEST people at any given moment. It is up to the people to understand.

But NOPE! Women want to feel SAFE in Pakistan without properly adhering to Islamic practices. The irony.

Yaar women ko idhar udhar haath na laganay ke liay mujhe kisi maulvi se tameez seekhni hogi? Yeh sab hochi harkatein karne walay hotay hi woh log hain jo Islam ke thekedar bantay hain, their thinking is larki ne jeans pehni hai, yeh toh prostitute ke barabar hai free ka maal hai chhoona shuru kardoh.

The solution to this is not that, that woman has to wear something else, such men should be referred to a good brain surgeon as they have been born with donkey brain. Sab se agay maulvi hazaraat ka number hona chahiye.

@muse, please baaki ki aap sunao. This post really pissed me off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar women ko idhar udhar haath na laganay ke liay mujhe kisi maulvi se tameez seekhni hogi? Yeh sab hochi harkatein karne walay hotay hi woh log hain jo Islam ke thekedar bantay hain, their thinking is larki ne jeans pehni hai, yeh toh prostitute ke barabar hai free ka maal hai chhoona shuru kardoh.
Regarding dressing sense of women; check my post # 59 in previous page.

If maulvi tend to go to extreme; then what are the so-called secularists doing in opposite sense?

The solution to this is not that, that woman has to wear something else, such men should be referred to a good brain surgeon as they have been born with donkey brain. Sab se agay maulvi hazaraat ka number hona chahiye.
Females and males tend to attract each other; males much more so when they intermingle/interact in VISUAL manner.

Here is a psychological explanation: Men and Women Can't Be "Just Friends": Scientific American

Their is more to this; BIOLOGICAL factors. It is in our genes to become attracted to females who make themselves attractive.

You need to look at these things from scientific perspective if you cannot understand the language of a Mullah.

Why do you think that Allah Almighty have made it "compulsory" for women to practice modesty in public? Because Allah Almighty knows everything and his decree have such wisdom that a normal human cannot properly comprehend that wisdom. He have created us.

I don't understand why that POST pissed you off; have I insulted any one? have I stated something that is not correct?

If you (men) will not control yourselves and your females; tell the females to not complain then. This society has no shortage of hypocrites.

Modesty makes it nearly impossible for males to look down upon females as objects of lust. This development in itself can greatly minimize risks/chances of exploitation for females.

But then "practice of modesty" is one of the MAJOR steps required to reform a society; Islamic laws are also very strict and penalties for wrongdoings are harsh (Islam suggests exemplary punishments for criminals and offenders).

Strict laws coupled with practice of modesty would absolutely collectively guarantee a safe society for both genders and not just women.

I disagree; many women do not properly practice PURDAH in public in Pakistan. They beautify themselves for the PUBLIC rather then their own husbands. Do the math.

Reports such as these are part of the propaganda to justify lack of practice of modesty on the part of women. I don't buy this BS.

Yes, perverts may go to extreme lengths under certain circumstances (crowded situations) but this doesn't means that women should stop practicing modesty; otherwise you would be adding FUEL to FIRE.

I have travelled a lot in popular public transports such as Buses. In majority of Buses in Pakistan, women sit separately from men; they do not intermingle (Buses are even compartmentalized in this manner). This is also an "example" of practice of modesty and end result is that women are unlikely to get harassed in Buses; at least, I have never seen this in my LIFE.

However, I would advice women to not seek transports where they are forced to intermingle with strangers.

You want to CITE examples of countries where women are at HUGE risk of getting harassed? Look no further then INDIA (a nation of over a billion people).

Islam recommends both.

You sweeping generalizations make no sense; sorry. Women are much more likely to be treated with respect in a Islamic society then in a non-Islamic society. Now their is more to an Islamic society then women being modest but the latter part is IMPORTANT.

Since you deny everything and live in a bubble, nothing can be said. I would suggest you take a trip to Egypt. Crimes against women in Islamic countries are high as well even where they cover up completely.

No one is asking women to dress immodestly. Culture is what matters. If there is no law and order, women would be harassed at homes even if they spend their whole lives in a room.

Law and order is important. In dubai, a better law and order situation makes it a little better than Pakistan and India. The entire focus should not be on a woman's dress.

Since you deny everything and live in a bubble, nothing can be said.
I do not reject disclosures blindly. I can do my own research and have lot of public exposure.

I would suggest you take a trip to Egypt.
You should try to support your arguments with valid reasons and facts. You are offering a VAGUE picture of events in that country.

My observation is that Egpyt is experiencing an "unstable phase" in current times; women harassment cases have surged in Egypt after the fall of Hosni Mubarak; absence of state police have aggravated the situation.

Crimes against women in Islamic countries are high as well.
Depends upon "which" and "how much" Islamic these countries are. For example: crime rate in Saudi Arabia is much lower in comparison to the same in many countries worldwide and not just within Islamic bloc.

No one is asking women to dress immodestly. Culture is what matters. If there is no law and order, women would be harassed at homes even if they spend their whole lives in a room.
You mentioned CULTURE, correct?

The first point that I made in this thread is this:

Events such as these indicate lack of Islamic culture in our country.

So?

Law and order is important. In dubai, a better law and order situation makes it a little better than Pakistan and India. The entire focus should not be on a woman's dress.
Nobody is ENTIRELY focusing on women's dressing sense here.

fact of the matter is that these are incorrigible, they are lost to us and we must not try and win them over - they have their minds made up and so do we - Our focus should be on pointing out our values, and allow these peoples values to wither as it will - even in their Wahabia, those who think are rejecting these archaic conventions that these people wish to pass off as "Islamic". So lets let them go their way.

Bilkul...Bilkul.....Shame on us.....Warna...Ik Daman Nichor day tu Frishtay Wazoo Karain:omghaha:

By the way on 22nd, my PTI colleagues ask me to come at Minar-e-Pakistan like that.....

Aaap bhee Chalaain......full Phondee mahool hoga
:lol:

And believe you me......at once, my heart say........agreeeeeeeee:lol:

Nice.. And I'm sure you don't mind other guys indulging in similar activities when your own family is around.

The source of the news is a blog from ET... since when blogs have become news?

I was there and there were immense stampedes even my left rib to this day is in pain. I even saw a fellow who gave his umbrella to a women saying ''Madam Aap Bheeg Rahi Hay Please Umbrella Lele''., I saw others who during the rain had banners hoisted over the female participants... I saw people paving way in/out for female during the stampedes. Why did the blogger singled out an incident and painted it with the brush of sexual harassment?

no, i didnt, i mentioned with reference to the difference of morality !!

wow you think college graduates have higher morality than uneducated, you must grown up with different Pakistanis than I did. group of men, educated or uneducated will gang up around lonely females and harass!! it could have been a group of educated PTI youth, well if you consider the verbal abuse Marvi memon and and the other woman who left PTI and came back (cant remember name) got on internet, that must have been done by poor educated village men.

Its human nature to consider their social class the best

The source of the news is a blog from ET... since when blogs have become news?

I was there and there were immense stampedes even my left rib to this day is in pain. I even saw a fellow who gave his umbrella to a women saying ''Madam Aap Bheeg Rahi Hay Please Umbrella Lele''., I saw others who during the rain had banners hoisted over the female participants... I saw people paving way in/out for female during the stampedes. Why did the blogger singled out an incident and painted it with the brush of sexual harassment?

Ha hai

PTI jalsay ke video lauch ho gai hai >

:lol: (j/k)

PTI supporters spent too much energy on this non-issue - the issue for crazies is not Pakistan, but sexual shame- anything other than sex is not what they are interested in - PTI supporters should be be hammering in the message and that message is PTI policies and and why they deserve support.

being a human being i support pakistani women because women molestation and rape is very big problem in both countries .

no sir india is way way ahead when it comes to rape it will be better if you just concentrate the women rights in your country it has become absolutely brutal

a british women jumped 3 floors just to escape rape attempt

@W.11 where is D 34 :rofl:

no sir india is way way ahead when it comes to rape it will be better if you just concentrate the women rights in your country it has become absolutely brutal

a british women jumped 3 floors just to escape rape attempt

No no its blasphemy indians are more worried for pakistan khoon k ansu r0ta hai har indian pakistani problems per

Back
Top Bottom