What's new

PTI, ensure the safety of women if you want our support

First of all your the fcking idiot here trying to put blame on the woman for being harrassed just because of the way they dressed. How about the men don't harrass them regardless? Paindooo kuta mentality like I said.
You keep your insults to yourself. Islam recommends women to take "precautionary measures" when they venture out in the public. We are talking about a "public gathering" here in which lot of women took liberty to intermingle with strangers at their own risk. On top of this, many weren't properly prepared for natural events such as rain. So when the situation changed, they found themselves in a state of CHAOS. Now, can anybody know for sure that which person within the crowd is a PERVERT or not? Why not stick to Islamic teachings for personal safety?

Pakistan is very different from WEST, you idiot. People here do not respect law and order and we are talking about women in vulnerable situations here. You expect such people to BEHAVE in public gatherings and not take advantage of CHAOS?

what the fuckk???? seriously??? Seriously ????? I MEAN SERIOUSLY ????

what kind people are you.... instead of propagating moral values, you are telling to wear burka, because Allah may test you anytime by sending some molesting guy ???? FFFUCCKKK OFF abu jahil ki ulad !!
Keep your ghatia language to yourself. You have revealed your "cheap mentality" with such heinous words.

It is people like you who have no idea of why sad events such as these may take place in public and why Allah Almighty have asked of women to do purdah in public.

I fully agree.... it was organizers responsibility to be prepared for every situation.
And when people do not follow the rules! then?

You keep your insults to yourself. Islam recommends women to take "precautionary measures" when they venture out in the public. We are talking about a "public gathering" here in which lot of women took liberty to intermingle with strangers at their own risk. On top of this they weren't properly prepared for natural events such as rain. So when the situation changed, they found themselves in a state of CHAOS. Now, can anybody know for sure that which person within the crowd is a PERVET or not? Why not stick to Islamic teachings to be sure.

Pakistan is very different from WEST, you idiot. People here do not respect law and order and even women. You expect such people to BEHAVE in public gatherings and not take advantage of CHAOS?

You should look at yourself before you look at others. Bhai Saab.

Thəorətic Muslim;4077697 said:
You should look at yourself before you look at others. Bhai Saab.
Yes, I am practicing Muslim. Bhai shahab!

I am not the kind who would take advantage of women in chaos.

Events such as these indicate lack of Islamic culture in our country. Men and women should never intermingle in "public gatherings" unless they arrive as FAMILIES. In addition, women should practice purdah by wearing burkha and/or similar dresses in "public gatherings" because such dresses would not just protect them from envious eyes but also from environmental factors.

Allah Almighty can TEST people at any given moment. It is up to the people to understand.

But NOPE! Women want to feel SAFE in Pakistan without properly adhering to Islamic practices. The irony.

Sir women should practice purdah i m fully agreed but Islam ap log woh kun bhul jate ho jo teching ap logo k liye hai :angry: Purdah doesn't mean hijab Islam may ap logo k liye bhji purdah kay hukum hain

like I said before it turned out to be an awami jalsa, where lower classes were present too... what it has all got to do with Imran or his slogan of change?? can he control ??

again I feel pity on those who did this... lanat on them and their mothers for bringing up such children !!

what else can I say?

social change will only take place once we restore ourselves to higher moral values...

kahe app tho nahi involved iss case main ? You went to the jalsa right ? :unsure:

Sir women should practice purdah i m fully agreed but Islam ap log woh kun bhul jate ho jo teching ap logo k liye hai :angry: Purdah doesn't mean hijab Islam may ap logo k liye bhji purdah kay hukum hain
Islamic teachings are for both genders, of course. Men should respect women. However, women have been "specially instructed" by Allah Almighty to take "precautionary measures" in public. Is this so hard to understand?

Purdah can be done in many ways. But hijab is a great form of Purdah; specially suitable for "public gatherings" such as this one. On its own, hijab can save women from lot of trouble in such gatherings. Rest is up to other measures.

Events such as these indicate lack of Islamic culture in our country. Men and women should never intermingle in "public gatherings" unless they arrive as FAMILIES. In addition, women should practice purdah by wearing burkha and/or similar dresses in "public gatherings" because such dresses would not just protect them from envious eyes but also from environmental factors.

Allah Almighty can TEST people at any given moment. It is up to the people to understand.

But NOPE! Women want to feel SAFE in Pakistan without properly adhering to Islamic practices. The irony.

I live in Pakistan, you idiot. I know the CULTURE here.

Burqa is among the "most protective form of dress-code" for women and rain won't tarnish it.

Things turned UGLY in this public gathering "after the rain started" and women's fancy dresses got trashed. Of course, you cannot assume that every women got harassed in this public gathering. If some were properly covered, it is possible that they got out without issues.

shame on yo, i know you were one of the rapists. You are what's wrong with society, even the best leader like quid came back wouldnt be able to fix this society forget imran

shame on yo, i know you were one of the rapists. You are what's wrong with society, even the best leader like quid came back wouldnt be able to fix this society forget imran
Shame on you for blindly accusing me of such acts. This really shows what kind of a person you are in real life.

So those who are advocates of Islamic teachings fall in the "WRONG" category now? The irony :rolleyes:

I am seriously baffled by the pathetic responses that I am getting from fellow Pakistani members in this thread for being vocal of Islamic teachings. God help us.

ultimately its you girls who he is suggesting to suffer... its not Islamic but his own "male chauvinism " !!!

ultimately its you girls who he is suggesting to suffer... its not Islamic but his own "male chauvinism " !!!

Do you happen to be a feminist? Because words such as chauvinism are used by feminists to further their agenda.

You know better then Allah Almighty?

You first insulted me with your pathetic language and now you have accused me of chauvinism; you should be ashamed of yourself.

It is people like you who have lost their way from the right path. And then people like you complain about sad state of affairs in this country! My advice: DON'T, unless you rectify yourself.

Islamic teachings are for both genders, of course. Men should respect women. However, women have been "specially instructed" by Allah Almighty to take "precautionary measures" in public. Is this so hard to understand?

Purdah can be done in many ways. But hijab is a great form of Purdah; specially suitable for "public gatherings" such as this one. On its own, hijab can save women from lot of trouble in such gatherings. Rest is up to other measures.

People should obey Allah's rules without includig their own thinking in it .. Sir it is not specially instructed to women but Allah instructed both genders to take precautionary measures .Like women should practice Hijab ,men should also have respect in their eyes and secondly one of the cause of beard is that because of it no girl will attracted toward a man.

some of the things described in this report looks like an exaggeration. Like "clothes were ripped and torn." Had something like that happened with I can assure you the women around that girl would have started shouting and in 5 mins all news channel would have reported "Pti key jalsey mien hangama, Khwatien key sath badtamezi, Intazamiya tahafuz deney mien nakam"

Well said...:tup:

People should obey Allah's rules without includig their own thinking in it .. Sir it is not specially instructed to women but Allah instructed both genders to take precautionary measures .Like women should practice Hijab ,men should also have respect in their eyes and secondly one of the cause of beard is that because of it no girl will attracted toward a man.
Yes, men should lower their gaze in the public as per Islamic teachings. This is done as a sign of respect.

I don't get the beard theory though; some women might dislike it and some might like it. Everybody have different tastes. Also, keeping a beard is not "compulsion" unlike purdah.

Women, collectively, pack such power that they can change the whole society. Unfortunately, the factors behind the perverted-ness are immense in Pakistan; this is a big debate in itself.

This thread is about "complaints from women" and I have given input accordingly. Women should always take "precautionary measures" when they venture out in public. And if sad events still occur (which is highly unlikely because Allah Almighty knows best) then it is time to control "perverted-ness" in this nation through strong enforcement of Islamic teachings nation wide. But who will take such a responsibility? Corrupt leadership?

Being in the public dealing for several years, I have personally noticed that lot of parents do not STOP their children, specially women, from adopting WESTERN life-style. This is NOT GOOD.

Allah Almighty will question these PARENTS during the day of judgment that why they failed to raise their children in Islamic ways (if they belonged to Islamic background); I would personally wouldn't want to be in such a group then.

and @Tameem your sinister campaign is a shame on your mother, pity the woman who raised you !!

tumhatay hi abba-o-ajdad thay jinho nay nusrat bhutto ki character assassination ki, phir Benazir ki, phir Imran or Jemima ki... or ab phir apni oukaat per aa gaye ho....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am practicing Muslim. Bhai shahab!

I am not the kind who would take advantage of women in chaos.

Then there must have been a lot of muslim kaafirs in the crowd if it did happen as they are reporting. I think a bit of truth with a bit of exaggeration.. I know the women and they would have made a big scene if it was happening all over the place. It might be secluded incidents among the chaos. This frustrated awam would not have held back a beautiful beating if that was the case.

Back
Top Bottom