What's new

PTI, ensure the safety of women if you want our support

Imran Khan or not phoondi is phoondi.

I resent the fact that @Leader only accused low class people for this.

i agree. as if beghairats arent there amongst middle class or richer people. like someone said it has to do with the culture of the subcontinent more than anything. not to say there is no patriarchal, male-dominated society elsewhere, but nowhere is it as pervasive as in south asia. we're all partly at fault for that.

and putting the blame on IK is quite daft. these people don't declare their intention when entering jalsas or gatherings, they mix with the crowd and act normal before doing their janvar acts. khudkush hamla awaroh deh tarah hundein neh if you think about it, only these insects run away and live to infest another day.

regarding PTI and Imran, they are the only answer to this country's problems. for those that think otherwise, just look at the who among the candidates has been most consistent and credible regarding the issues, whether it is drones/WOT, factions in tribal areas, education, health, you name it.

no one can seriously say that the noora and ppp leeches have more integrity, they haven't proven themselves innocent in all tax evasion, criminal cases, nor do they bother because they know the truth like everyone else. whereas Imran not only has clean record, but he's done so much out of office that it's already saved tens of thousands of lives, giving pride and contentment to millions in the country. all OUT of office. imagine if(when) he's in power..

Last edited by a moderator:
You have protestors for hire. Opposition of PTi could be hired to grab a few *****

Either that, or some genuine scum bags were in the vicinity

Even if these women were without any cloths, no one has the right to attack them, don't blame the victims, you idiot.
Their is difference between "no one has the right" and "how mob mentality works." The word idiot fits you well. Try to understand the wisdom in Allah's teachings.

Where did you find me disagreeing to wisdom in Allah's or his prophets teachings. The very word woman "Aurat" means "hidden/covered", yes women should follow the teachings and so do men who are barred from even ogling women, having said that I'll repeat no one has the right to molest women even if they do not follow the teachings of Islam, two wrongs do not make it right.

Coming to the first part of your post, I know what I am capable of and what I have achieved (Thanks to Allah for all that) and really not bothered whether in your opinion the word idiot fits me or not.

Their is difference between "no one has the right" and "how mob mentality works." The word idiot fits you well. Try to understand the wisdom in Allah's teachings.

Where did you find me disagreeing to wisdom in Allah's or his prophets teachings. The very word woman "Aurat" means "hidden/covered", yes women should follow the teachings and so do men who are barred from even ogling women, having said that I'll repeat no one has the right to molest women even if they do not follow the teachings of Islam, two wrongs do not make it right.
STOP assuming that only you know these things and that other members whom you choose to address are not educated. Every educated Muslim understand these things; go through all of my posts in this thread and then judge me. I will object to wrongdoing of any individual regardless of gender, period.

Coming to the first part of your post, I know what I am capable of and what I have achieved (Thanks to Allah for all that) and really not bothered whether in your opinion the word idiot fits me or not.
You should be sensible enough to not label others as idiots and such without provocation. This leaves a bad impression about you.

Are you out of your mind or have comprehension problems? Don't bother, I am done with you.

STOP assuming that only you know these things and that other members whom you choose to address are not educated. Every educated Muslim understand these things; go through all of my posts in this thread and then judge me. I will object to wrongdoing of any individual regardless of gender, period.

You should be sensible enough to not label others as idiots and such without provocation. This leaves a bad impression about you.

Anyone allied with jamatis will never protect women. Remember jamatis are the same people who opposed the Women Protection Bill and support the draconian Hudood Ordinance. PTI is most likely no different, it's a fact that PTI sh-ts bricks at the sound of religious fundos.

PTI already said they will talk with thugs murderers and killers called TTP.

PTI will sell Pakistan to jihadis
Say no to PTI

Moreover, if talks with Murderer TTP happens in Pakistan by PTI, PTI will fulfil every demand of TTP (sharia, loss of women's rights) and basically send pakistan back to aurangzeb's era

Vote Musharraf

PTI already said they will talk with thugs murderers and killers called TTP.

PTI will sell Pakistan to jihadis
Say no to PTI

Moreover, if talks with Murderer TTP happens in Pakistan by PTI, PTI will fulfil every demand of TTP (sharia, loss of women's rights) and basically send pakistan back to aurangzeb's era

Vote Musharraf

I'm a Musharraf supporter, but I think you are not correct on PTI making peace with TTP, unless it's what the security establishment of Pakistan decides to favor such an approach

i agree. as if beghairats arent there amongst middle class or richer people. like someone said it has to do with the culture of the subcontinent more than anything. not to say there is no patriarchal, male-dominated society elsewhere, but nowhere is it as pervasive as in south asia. we're all partly at fault for that.
@RazPaK

you guys need to understand this social aspect. when classes intermingle and there are such chances that one would try to take opportunity out of it..tell me who did the stealing, pocket picking and these immoral acts??

exceptions do exist, no doubt, but a member of the same group is least likely to do such thing in his own or similar groups, infact he would be protective, just like it happened when most of the boys turned helpful towards girls at minar-e-pakistan..

@RazPaK

you guys need to understand this social aspect. when classes intermingle and there are such chances that one would try to take opportunity out of it..tell me who did the stealing, pocket picking and these immoral acts??

exceptions do exist, no doubt, but a member of the same group is least likely to do such thing in his own or similar groups, infact he would be protective, just like it happened when most of the boys turned helpful towards girls at minar-e-pakistan..

LOL.

Personally speaking. If I can catch a soni kabootri, I will go after her whether it's PMNL, PTI, or PPP.

Yaar my family has nothing to fear from any of these goons.

God forbid some average guy falls in love with a girl associated to any of these parties. :lol:

1101537440-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom