What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched google and case has been adjourned for 2 weeks...no mention of being disqualified.

941675_368654749903103_495327011_n.jpg

PTIians are very jazbaati.
P.S. Im neutral :angel:

Which constituency you're from, from you post it looks like you're from NA-120. However, the things you're mentioning is right upto some extent, but these things vary from one constituency to another. In NA-121 where I am doing campaign with my teams, the scenario is totally different, here mostly when we visit a shop, people greet us after knowing we are from PTI, they even offer us cold drinks.. :D

Sometimes, people pretend to be a PML-N voter in start, but when they receive IK's letter and other details from us, they give a smile and tell us that they were pretending, they're gonna vote for PTI for sure.. PML-N is threatening people in this constituency to vote, they are even distributing cash to buy vote, nothing is still happening for them as they can't buy 4 lack people who reside in this big constituency.. :)

Great buddy, can you shed some light about which areas fall under NA-128 and who are contesting from there on PTI and PML-N tickets??

Thank you for the information.

I am form NA-128. PTI candiate is Malik Karamat ali Khokhar(Former PPP candidate). Situation is same in NA-127 and NA 129/30, where Noon league does has a playing field. Though my My NA-128 is neck in neck when it comes to chose the winner b/w Noon or PTI.

Some claims that Na-128 is the larget constituency by area and votes in Lahore. The TRs assigned to this constituency need to split in different groups and find themselves some small target area, such as college road, Town ship market and link road etc. People here, being in business for generations are inclined towards NS or undecided yet.

Same is the story from NA-127, which houses alot of small businessmen along the commercial roads and areas. this vote bank again-being a businessman from generations, is inclined towards NS or undecided.

If yo have any information about the TRs of these constituencies please do let me know, so i can contact them or you can pass y message to them.

Rest of the details you requested is as follows.

Areas of NA 128 Lahore:

Raiwind City
Bahria Town
Thokar Niaz Baig
Chung
Manga Mandi
Raiwind Road

Candidates of NA 128 Lahore Contesting Elections 2013

PML-N
PPP
PTI- Malik karamat ali kokhar

Punjab Assembly Seats/Constituencies

PP-160 Lahore-XXIV
PP-161 Lahore-XXV

NA-128 Lahore-XI Result Elections 2008

Malik Muhammad Afzal Khokhar PML(N) 65727
Malik Karamat Ali Khokhar PPP 37608
Sardar Aqil Omer PML-Q 18252

PML(N) has different candidate running this time around, cant remember the name. apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom