What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the next biggest jalsas of PTI?

There is the GT road rally and then Pindi jalsa...

What about the Karachi Jalsa?

Is there one at Lahore?
@Adios Amigo, @Jazzbot, @Leader...

Last edited by a moderator:
the GT road rally will be a spectacle to watch. on the last day of campaign, its going to leave difficult three nights for N-League.

IK has played well by bringing SMQ in his team. you need a feudal to break into the feudal mindset. and he is one of the decent ones..

What are the next biggest jalsas of PTI?

There is the GT road rally and then Pindi jalsa...

What about the Karachi Jalsa?

Is there one at Lahore?
@Adios Amigo, @Jazzbot, @Leader...

No more Karachi jalsas.......unfortunate though!!

5th is Faisalabad division............Expecting good shows out there.....................6th and 7th is lahore and Gujranwala Jalsa (Potential game changers....If Pti can Pull it off )............................8th and 9th are rally along with 13 planned jalsas....reaching pindi on 9th and a combine jalsa with sheeda talli in liaqat bagh.....finally going to ISB together and making the final jalsa in ISB to finish of campaign before 12 midnite!

the GT road rally will be a spectacle to watch. on the last day of campaign, its going to leave difficult three nights for N-League.

IK has played well by bringing SMQ in his team. you need a feudal to break into the feudal mindset. and he is one of the decent ones..

IK like Quaid is an elite against elitism!

Last edited by a moderator:
308593_459123107501735_677179425_n.jpg

My friends informed me that copycats noon-league r also planning rallies along GT road at the same time as PTI... can someone else confirm ??? ...

No more Karachi jalsas.......unfortunate though!!

5th is Faisalabad division............Expecting good shows out there.....................6th and 7th is lahore and Gujranwala Jalsa (Potential game changers....If Pti can Pull it off )............................8th and 9th are rally along with 13 planned jalsas....reaching pindi on 9th and a combine jalsa with sheeda talli in liaqat bagh.....finally going to ISB together and making the final jalsa in ISB to finish of campaign before 12 midnite!

IK like Quaid is an elite against elitism!

THe Lahore Jalsa will be a mega jalsa like previous Lahore ones or small?

My friends informed me that copycats noon-league r also planning rallies along GT road at the same time as PTI... can someone else confirm ??? ...

That shows they are feeling the heat now.....crumbling????.......Anyways that wont be a good Idea, potential clash can derail everything.......

THe Lahore Jalsa will be a mega jalsa like previous Lahore ones or small?
Yar it will be constituency jalsas for Lahore division!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom