What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Abbottabad jalsa was massive, I had my fingers crossed for this jalsa since past 2 days considering the fact that Abbottabad has long been PML-N's strong hold and I wasn't expecting even half the crowd we've seen today. I'm starting to really believe in Naya Pakistan by the grace of ALLAH who is almighty. Like IK says, may be Allah has taken sou motto on Pakistan.. :pakistan:

Also for the guys who are talking about possible rigging in elections, let me shed some light on why I believe there will be very less rigging in coming elections. Till 2008 elections, votes were always cast on voter card, which didn't had proper mechanism so a person was sometimes able to vote 4 - 5 times. Also there wasn't any restriction on area, so you was able to cast your vote anywhere in Pakistan.

What is different this time, we can only cast vote via our CNIC, which is unique throughout the country, so if a person will somehow cast more than 2 votes it will be caught using NADRA database records (though NADRA db has few discrepancies but still its way better than nothing). Secondly what is more interesting, they've restricted the areas where you can cast your vote. What they've done is, they've divided a Union Council into 10 - 15 blocks and each block has its block code, each block code consists of 300 - 500 houses or 1000 - 1500 people. For example, your street and your next 2 - 3 streets will fall in same block code, next 4 streets will fall in other block code and so on. Now before casting your vote, you need to confirm and know your block code.

Each polling station will have 5 - 6 polling booth, each polling booth will be dedicated for a block code or couple of block codes and only people who fall in that block code will be able to cast their vote at that polling station otherwise they can't cast vote anywhere else in Pakistan. So this will reduce the rigging up to great extent.

You can check your block code and check in which polling station you can cast your vote here: Polling Station Finder for Elections 2013

Please share this info with all your friends and relatives. This is very important because you can cast your vote in only one polling station in entire country, if you won't know this before election day there are high chances that you're gonna waste your vote. I've tagged as many people as I could so please share it as much as you can.

@Adios Amigo @Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Green Bullet @WAQAS119 @cleverrider @aks18 @expert @Marshmallow @ajpirzada @Tayyab1796 @mr42O

Last edited by a moderator:
HariPur

302701_459104750836904_2115512179_n.jpg

Tsunami in Mansehra
935433_459078134172899_984856114_n.jpg

255620_459077507506295_962091496_n.jpg

321466_589588797727679_394604078_n.jpg

Guys today is the start of second phase of campagin........KP.......hazara exhibited good shows.......this will gain in more momentum in rest of KP areas tomorrow.... Hopeful.....and with it KP campaign will be completed....... rest is upto punjab(central)......Hopefully this new wave in KP will trigger things in Punjab(noons hometowns).

N league ko yeh din b daikhna parhna tha..... even one pound fish man left them:laughcry:

Fish cannot live without water, and there is no water where he and his fish live......for water to reach their, he needs tusnami, thats why he is leaving PMLN:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom