What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Kamran Khan show today, the reporter from Gujranwala pissed me off. He was of the opinion that PMLN was likely to win from at least 6 out of 7 NA constituencies, one he thought would go to PPP.
@Leader & @Adios Amigo how do you people see those 7 constituencies of Gujranwala?

Is kamran khan show worth watching???......... Gujranwala has been strong hold of N so far......but PTIs game in Gujranwala will begin after 6 may....things will clear out, after 6th of may!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another propaganda of Molana Fazlurrehman busted.

LinkClick.aspx

In past 10 days, Imran Khan addressed total of 58 jalsas while Nawaz and Shahbaz both addressed only 43 jalsas combined.. Thumbs up for IK.. :tup: :yahoo:

Overseas Pakistanis overwhelmingly with Imran Khan. They know he is the only person in Pakistan who they can trust.
They know that even if they give Imran a million dollars, Imran will not take 1 cent for himself. And we know that if you give even 1 Dollar to Noura or Pee Pee Pee, 99cents will go in their pockets!

We love our country and feel deep sadness to see it in such a condition, we want a strong prosperous Pakistan.

936211_562097157144840_950947159_n.jpg

^^ Munafiq-Azam Fazul-ur-Rahman.................Any thing below belt is expected of him......Its for the first time He is truly sh!tting Bricks.............. Again I am going against the predications of our so called analysts.......... I believe he is in trouble for his own seat and my very well lose it.......

Is kamran khan show worth watching???......... Gujranwala has been strong hold of N so far......but PTIs game will begin after 6 may....things will clear out, after 6th of may!

By chance watched that particular segment of his show today otherwise normally I prefer an hour sleep over this halfling's show. I asked this because analysis, sort of, came from native reporter, wouldn't have bothered thinking if it was Kamran himself.

Ohk, so situation will unveil itself after 6th May. I hope PTI gleans a couple from there.

Watched Kamran Khan show today, the reporter from Gujranwala pissed me off. He was of the opinion that PMLN was likely to win from at least 6 out of 7 NA constituencies, one he thought would go to PPP.
@Leader & @Adios Amigo how do you people see those 7 constituencies of Gujranwala?

apparently kamran khan now can meet his daughter's wedding expenses easily...

on topic: i dont know much about their politics !

Watched it and enjoyed it a lot. To be honest, PPP is doing better anti Pml-n campaign than PTI. Why don't they just play Dr. AQ Khan's clip where he said NS was not willing to do nuke blasts, and Gohar Ayub Khan's interview (NS's foreign minister at that time) in which he said SS told him if Clinton will offer a good package, they won't do nuke tests..

Doing this will just blast this n league and their entire campaign.. why don't they go for the deadly blow?? I really wish either PPP or PTI post these videos on TV ads before elections..

^^ Munafiq-Azam Fazul-ur-Rahman.................Any thing below belt is expected of him......Its for the first time He is truly sh!tting Briks.............. Again I am going against the predications of our so called analysts.......... I believe he is in trouble for his own seat and my very well lose it.......

Situation in Karak and Bannu hav drastically changed after PTI's Karak Jalsa... Akram Durrani (the Ex-CM KPK) is in deep trouble too... you may know, Fazlu lost from his constituency while won from Akram Durrani's, now this time, they both are in deep trouble.

@sur , gosh, that one made it to TV! SS, must have been sweating profusely! :omghaha: :yay:

Hoor karao ch sarwar da khayal! Dub ke mar ja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom