What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adios Amigo

screw the media. PTI is on the ground. they are the medium these days with 1000s of Razakars going door to door and IK leading them from the front.. reminds me of the Muslim League compaign of the early 40s with no media coverage except Jinnah going all over india to educate the muslims. in one of his statements, he said, 'vote for ML even if its a lamppost.'

AJ......Tabdeeli ki hawa chal pari hay......Honestly speaking.......I myself wasn't that confident 2 weeks ago.......Even after that mammoth 23rd march gathering.......My concern was rural punjab.......These gatherings in KP and rual punjab are no ordinary events.......They are not only massive but unparalleled in their poster.......They have a different vibe around them....... Honsetly speaking they beat the urban jalsas hands down.......No one would have even imagined this situation two years back...........Things are drastically changing in favor PTI.....and the fears of shareefs are right in its place, realizing..........their statements are evidence of it.......Media playing a biased role at this time ...... is no less then (national) High Treason........I am not saying they should favor or promote PTI but at least present things the right way.......What they are trying to do.....is to suppress the wave that is emerging......... These things have an impact................

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ......Tabdeeli ki hawa chal pari hay......Honestly speaking.......I myself wasn't that confident 2 weeks ago.......Even after that mammoth 23rd march gathering.......My concern was rural punjab.......These gatherings in KP and rual punjab are no ordinary events.......They are not only massive but unparalleled in their poster.......They have a different vibe around them....... Honsetly speaking they beat the urban jalsas hands down.......No one would have even imagined this situation two years back...........Things are drastically changing in favor PTI.....and the fears of shareefs are right in its place, realizing..........their statements are evidence of it.......Media playing a biased role at this time ...... is no less then (national) High Treason........I am not saying they should favor or promote PTI but at least present things the right way.......What they are trying to do.....is to suppress the wave that is emerging......... These things have an impact................

cant agree more. and here is the divine help: PML-N versus PML-N | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Interesting!!
298079_455923097821736_600380115_n.jpg

So now he has started begging! Jaisay Nawaz Sharif tau votes oper see sath laya tha!

What a stupid notion anyway - if he foresees PPP again, then why doesn't he encourage his own nominees to withdraw in favor of PTI! Wired!

yes i agree with what you said.I was really worried few weeks ago and the usual BS we hear from our TV actors.But things are changing very fast.I remember the words of hassan nisar he said you will see it how PTI will turn the table and we can clearly see it.As i am from KPK wasn't expecting big gathering in Karak,Dir and rural Punjab but it was very opposite to that.I have friends from rural punjab and even they are surprised.They were telling me in PTI jalsas everything comes to a complete stop and the traffic stops as well.

yes i agree with what you said.I was really worried few weeks ago and the usual BS we hear from our TV actors.But things are changing very fast.I remember the words of hassan nisar he said you will see it how PTI will turn the table and we can clearly see it.As i am from KPK wasn't expecting big gathering in Karak,Dir and rural Punjab but it was very opposite to that.I have friends from rural punjab and even they are surprised.They were telling me in PTI jalsas everything comes to a complete stop and the traffic stops as well.

just keep praying as well.... we will clean sweep inshAllah...

well it is a serious time to make final decisions,for new beginning.. enough of these old bats...it is the time to wake up Sunshine.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom