What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think Noon will do a great job in government? Since Punjab was under there control, not one dam project or energy related investment was achieved under there tenure. Just remember if you want to live in such horrendous circumstances then be my guess, because personally I will not be effected as I have gas, electricity good drinking water and NHS is pretty decent. Although I will feel upset for the poor, and most of all Pakistan because it will collapse either if Noon or PPP will be in power. I would rather have Army in control.

Where did I favor anybody to do a good or a bad job in the government? I am only talking about numbers and who get to form a government, not how they will do.

If there is a stalemate, then we might end up with the Army again, but that is less likely.

PTI needs to get the stream right, there are serious issues with audio....and no channel is showing it, GEO is busy showing their election cell dramabazi.

I HAVE LEFT SOME ABUSIVE MESSAGES ON THEIR fb PAGE....HOPEFULLY THEY WILL DO SOMETHING :d

they didnt give a sht

Who said that Islamabad is a dead old city, it is rocking at this moment folks!!!!:D Take your words back.

Bilawal ki jalsi par koi bhi nhn gaya!!!

PTI needs to get the stream right, there are serious issues with audio....and no channel is showing it, GEO is busy showing their election cell dramabazi.

just wait for few minutes it'll be normal, i am getting clear audio now

just wait for few minutes it'll be normal, i am getting clear audio now

When only one person is doing a khitab or addressing...but when a song plays or crowd cheers, the whole stream gets effed up.

All 100 eyes are more than half blind. After all, you could say that you see with only 2 eyes what takes me 100 eyes to see!

Back to the topic, my real fear is that PTI's limited success will drag down PMLN and allow PPP to continue on its disastrous ways for five more years. That would be horrendous.

Yes it may be a possibility but let me tell you, if PTI say has 80+ seats and they go in opposition, the ruling party will not survive for more than 2 years.

When only one person is doing a khitab or addressing...but when a song plays or crowd cheers, the whole stream gets effed up.

to me its all right its late here in Sydney about 3 am i just dont bother listening songs, just waiting for Imran Khan

Yes it may be a possibility but let me tell you, if PTI say has 80+ seats and they go in opposition, the ruling party will not survive for more than 2 years.

Given the immaturity of our politicians, any coalition government will be shaky, no matter who forms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom