What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with you, you have got 100 eyes after all.

All 100 eyes are more than half blind. After all, you could say that you see with only 2 eyes what takes me 100 eyes to see!

Back to the topic, my real fear is that PTI's limited success will drag down PMLN and allow PPP to continue on its disastrous ways for five more years. That would be horrendous.

you asked so i voted but i dont think it will make a difference. i dont normally believe in these. Apml got more votes then N and they arent even contesting. :P :P

my real fear is that PTI's limited success will drag down PMLN and allow PPP to continue on its disastrous ways for five more years. That would be horrendous.

I dont think PPP can be counted out. they will have their share and will be instrumental in coalition GOVT. They will have their way.

Back to the topic, my real fear is that PTI's limited success will drag down PMLN and allow PPP to continue on its disastrous ways for five more years. That would be horrendous.

And you think Noon will do a great job in government? Since Punjab was under there control, not one dam project or energy related investment was achieved under there tenure. Just remember if you want to live in such horrendous circumstances then be my guess, because personally I will not be effected as I have gas, electricity good drinking water and NHS is pretty decent. Although I will feel upset for the poor, and most of all Pakistan because it will collapse either if Noon or PPP will be in power. I would rather have Army in control.

944480_10151463855314527_1899470317_n.jpg

How many people can possibly be in these two road! not to forget the others who are watching on live streams and screens all over the world!

Bhai is ko choro...people are jam packed until the interchange after Centarurus, 2 km away from D-chowk.

You see those towers in that pic, the area is jam packed 500 m more farther than the last tower.

This is not what I am saying or what some fanboy is saying, this is a 35 year old man who is at the area.

they are showing bilawal bhutto video link speech in Islamabad. small jalsa even insignificant compared to imrans jalsa and has mazdoor lot in it. :P :P that guy cant even speak right.

Islamabad has all the jalsa,s ... PPP is doing it their and now JUI is doing it their too. munawar hassan speech is being show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom