What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot... will try to post pictures if got time and wifi.

Yes the whole lahore campaign has been damaged, it was our chance to turn the undecided voters to our side, Khan's presence was a must, but jo Allah ko manzor, isi mien behtari hogi koe...

I think Sh Rashed Jalsa was cancelled already, because of security reasons..

PTI has to be more than just a one man show, and rise up to the occasion and carry on the campaign as best as it can.

PTI has to be more than just a one man show, and rise up to the occasion and carry on the campaign as best as it can.

this was Imran Khan's scheduled which has been disturbed due to the incident, otherwise as the CEC decided the D-chowk final jalsa will take place as scheduled, rest campaign will resume tomorrow as well...

this was Imran Khan's scheduled which has been disturbed due to the incident, otherwise as the CEC decided the D-chowk final jalsa will take place as scheduled, rest campaign will resume tomorrow as well...

Surely a senior PTI leader can take his place for that jalsa?

Surely a senior PTI leader can take his place for that jalsa?

ofcourse.....

941392_10151461800859527_1555424701_n.jpg

PMLN's showcase rare white tiger dead in maryam nawaz rally due to immense heat in lahore....Looks like its the end of tiger and lion business whatsoever...Signs are telling Bat will rule now forsure..

WWF to file case against her.

That is disgusting. These people, god help us if we let them rule us again.

Sheikh Rasheed has confirmed that Imran Khan will be joining D-Chowk Jalsa and not through telephone/skype.

@ShkhRasheed
IK ek fighter hay InshaAllah kul liaqat bagh me wo hamaray saath hongay

این اے 71 سے انعام اللہ نیازی عمران خان کے حق میں دستبردار ہو گئے - تحریک انصاف کے رہنما سیمسن شریف

ARY News says IK will do a Video address in Pindi Jalsa

Thanks alot... will try to post pictures if got time and wifi.

Yes the whole lahore campaign has been damaged, it was our chance to turn the undecided voters to our side, Khan's presence was a must, but jo Allah ko manzor, isi mien behtari hogi koe...

I think Sh Rashed Jalsa was cancelled already, because of security reasons..

See second last page of get well son thread, shaikh rashid posted that it is still on.

میری امید عمران خان کے ساتھ ہے ۔ طارق عزیز

My heart my body my soul belongs to Pakistan. :-) Thanks Imran Khan for making me realise howmuch I love Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom