What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Qasoor is a strong hold of PTI.........It will be massive even at this time of the day and in this heat......
Pictures needed to prove it Sir

943628_407047732736290_774706103_n.jpg

Those who say Why Didn't Imran Khan pursed case against MQM in London and why he became silent

428565_474562112614716_454650938_n.jpg

@Tiger Awan @adeel

1101834120-2.gif

Looking for first lady for Imran Khan also prediction made by Mian Basheer who was main person bringing Imran close to Islam once said that if he reaches near power he may get killed I hope not

If you have read shaheen sehbai article, Planes are already in place to Kill Imran Khan or Nawaz shareef before elections just like Benazir was murdered before elections

Last edited by a moderator:
We are living in a difficult time and Imran Khan should beef up his security. He has a major to play in the politics of Pakistan even if he does not come to power, he can still change the way how opposition is done in this country by the likes of Badmash sharif and Mulana munafic.
Pakistan cannot afford to lose a leader like him.

Reading predictions and analyses has made me depressed. Most analysts are giving PML an over-whelming majority. Realistically, can PTI win a majority? Or most seats?

935479_416379225127302_1725914251_n.jpg

Whats with PTI & chairs??? or this is old news floating around @ Social media???

935479_416379225127302_1725914251_n.jpg

Whats with PTI & chairs??? or this is old news floating around @ Social media???

It could very well be true. And gives you clear picture, how backward Punjab is. Remember that PML-N was in power in Punjab for 26 years. Imran Khan wants to change this sorry state of the nation. #VOTE4PAKISTAN #VOTE4YOURBETTERFUTURE

if something goes wrong with my studies, im blaming all u guys.... dont be surprised if one day u ppl get a msg in ur inbox with me swearing at u all. it will be none other than me :p

ASAD UMER

- SACRIFICE : He stepped down as Engro CEO to join PTI
- SELFLESSNESS : He didn't contested party elections & didn't seek any party position
- HONESTY : He declined party ticket saying that if I'm to act as National campaign manager, I should focus on all constituencies impartially
- DIGNITY : You won't find a single instant where he had debated illogically.

Vote for PTI and welcome eminent economists like him into government!

is he an economist?

if something goes wrong with my studies, im blaming all u guys.... dont be surprised if one day u ppl get a msg in ur inbox with me swearing at u all. it will be none other than me :p

Mine too. I am unable to concentrate on my exams.
is he an economist?

No he is not, but he is a solid business administrator.

A point certainly worth pondering upon:
\
316375_10151457810374527_1266156082_n.jpg

IMO this is a point worth pondering upon.

Even if we put the number of members at 7 million and TR at 300k and party officials at 100k, it becomes almost 7.5 million. So there are approx 8 million people who are affiliated with the party. Lets hope these girls who are members come out to vote!

Then there are people who are not affiliated with PTI but are gonna vote. So these calculations really mean PTI has strong presence.

But PPP won the elections with 10.1 million votes and became largest party, bjt not outright majority and formed government through coalition, PTI would find it nard for a coalition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom