What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASAD UMER

- SACRIFICE : He stepped down as Engro CEO to join PTI
- SELFLESSNESS : He didn't contested party elections & didn't seek any party position
- HONESTY : He declined party ticket saying that if I'm to act as National campaign manager, I should focus on all constituencies impartially
- DIGNITY : You won't find a single instant where he had debated illogically.

Vote for PTI and welcome eminent economists like him into government!

I salute you sir
I feel so impotent sitting half a world away, I wish I was on the ground with you!
Inshallah all your effort will be worth it and Pakistan will be the next South Korea.

Insha'Allah... we need prayers, loads and loads of them from our overseas brothers.

Khan, Teri Azmat ko Salaam. Despite the deteriorating security conditions, you are doing a great job

Honestly speaking I belong to a JUIFer family where you cannot even imagine supporting any other party - you'd face extreme grunts of elders if you do so... over these 2-years or so I was able to convert my father (the 3rd head of our (rather huge) family), and was also able to pave a way into our family for another party i.e. PTI... the stance of my uncles (elders) is not that hard anymore for JUIF since Molana Fazlurrehman has been exposed badly - and the elders are of the view that he's using Islam for Iqtidar but they're still stuck with JUIF out of their shear arrogance and Aana... You won't even see another flag in our family circle of the village, but this brother of yours was able to convert as many as 18 cousins of mine to hardcore PTI supporters, and also was able to hoist the flag of PTI over my house risking the family relations with my uncles etc... So with the permission of my father and support of my cousins/friends, we're able to Win elections from our Union Council which had been a dominant JUIF Union Council in the past just because of our family... and Insha'Allah I'm confident to say both my provincial and national seats will be won by PTI.... Insha'Allah.

ASAD UMER

- SACRIFICE : He stepped down as Engro CEO to join PTI
- SELFLESSNESS : He didn't contested party elections & didn't seek any party position
- HONESTY : He declined party ticket saying that if I'm to act as National campaign manager, I should focus on all constituencies impartially
- DIGNITY : You won't find a single instant where he had debated illogically.

Vote for PTI and welcome eminent economists like him into government!

I would donate all my money if that would convince Asad Umar to seek leadership of PTI after Imran khan!

Insha'Allah... we need prayers, loads and loads of them from our overseas brothers.

Honestly speaking I belong to a JUIFer family where you cannot even imagine supporting any other party - you'd face extreme grunts of elders if you do so... over these 2-years or so I was able to convert my father (the 3rd head of our (rather huge) family), and was also able to pave a way into our family for another party i.e. PTI... the stance of my uncles (elders) is not that hard anymore for JUIF since Molana Fazlurrehman has been exposed badly - and the elders are of the view that he's using Islam for Iqtidar but they're still stuck with JUIF out of their shear arrogance and Aana... You won't even see another flag in our family circle of the village, but this brother of yours was able to convert as many as 18 cousins of mine to hardcore PTI supporters, and also was able to hoist the flag of PTI over my house risking the family relations with my uncles etc... So with the permission of my father and support of my cousins/friends, we're able to Win elections from our Union Council which had been a dominant JUIF Union Council in the past just because of our family... and Insha'Allah I'm confident to say both my provincial and national seats will be won by PTI.... Insha'Allah.

InshAllah, That's the true representation of charity and revolution always begin at home

How Moulana Diesel fatwa and Friday sermon speeches favouring JUI affecting PTI and your efforts ?

PTI is Leading, Not Pleading (Rebuttal)

I couldn’t help smiling after I read the scholarly article “PTI- leading for Votes”. Starting off again with the trademark line of my rebuttals:

“Thou art not a writer? Pick up a pen, flay Imran and so shalt thou become a writer.”

A stamp was imposed that PTI’s “Tabdeli Razakar Program” isn’t bringing fruitful results. May be it was quite easy for our dear writer to sit back in a comfortable couch and ascertain the viability of this scheme. TRP is producing exceptional results. TRs are trained youngsters. The main benefit that TRP is causing is answering different questions which were lurking in the minds of many floating voters who could have gone either way. Additionally, by viewing the processions of PML-N and PTI on the TV one can very easily conclude that who is beseeching for votes and who is storming towards a success.

TRs are exerting their efforts for a noble cause of canvassing for the slogan of change. These TRs are young people who are doing it out of their passion and love for PTI. Unlike paid and venal campaign coordinators of other political parties these TRs are working day in and day out and spending their own money for PTI’s cause. So stop
babbling and check the tenor of your speech while calling it a charity show.

PTI lost a TR named Muzafar in PP-9 due to electrocution (all should pray for the repose of the deceased). Still the spirits are high. Such zealot is unprecedented. For the first time in history of Pakistani politics a paradigm shift has occurred. For the time in Pakistan a party is running counter to traditional politics.

The crux of the matter is that if you feel irked by the TRs then simply don’t vote for PTI. Hurling criticism at them is totally untenable. Don’t try to indoctrinate the masses into a narrow set of political beliefs and hatred. Not all are ignorant peasants here in Pakistan. Naysayers will always remain there dipping their pens of thought into the ink of hatred. Not that Imran and PTI have to worry much about it!
TheNews Blog » PTI is Leading, Not Pleading (Rebuttal)

Yeh cheeeeeeeez.

21089_10151457235404527_1205640662_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh cheeeeeeeez.

21089_10151457235404527_1205640662_n.jpg

My heart melted when Imran Khan for the first time in Pakistani politics talked about the disabled in Pakistan.

What a leader, Inshallah he will make the lives of all disabled Pakistanis much much better.

Rehman Baba exposing sharif family!!!

Rehman Baba exposing sharif family!!!
Sir please send me the link of video which @Jazzbot posted the link about Imran Participation in protest against movie made in USA on HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom