What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ this a political attack......not a terrorist one........ doesn't look like their tactics.......Yesterdays Mardan Humungus jalsa has changed everything......Anp is losing a seat they thought they had in their bag...........

Its time for them to sweat....and sweat hard.............They made the whole nation sweat for decades....Its their turn now!

Nonstop Junoon! ISF Inqilab Rally Hits Interior Lahore

217038_10151455769954527_6295858_n.jpg
935277_10151455769964527_225645397_n.jpg
943109_10151455770179527_1470692817_n.jpg
941124_10151455770364527_476628881_n.jpg
308675_10151455787389527_304775446_n.jpg
923342_10151455788334527_2145288066_n.jpg
943475_10151455788534527_1028753713_n.jpg
941105_10151455801874527_1696471577_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am asked, ‘what is the proof that he (Imran Khan) is an agent of the Jews,’ I say there is only one proof and it is my own responsible personality. I am so righteous that I would never talk ill against anyone. This is enough that Maulana Fazlur Rehman says that he is a Jewish agent.” :omghaha: :yay:

DI KHAN: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Saturday declared it ‘haram’ to vote in favour of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan and his candidates.

Imran Khan, according to Fazl, is being sponsored by the West and the Jewish lobby.

Fazlur Rehman used every word that would foment hatred against any person in the conservative masses of Pakistan. He called Imran an agent of “Americans, Jews, Ahmadis and a person of ill character”.

“A person who could not make his own children Muslim nor Pakistani, is dreaming of becoming prime minister of Pakistan and making the country an Islamic welfare state,” Maulana said.

“The Yahoodi (Jewish) lobby’s money is working (for Imran),” he said.

“I am asked, ‘what is the proof that he (Imran Khan) is an agent of the Jews,’ I say there is only one proof and it is my own responsible personality. I am so righteous that I would never talk ill against anyone. This is enough that Maulana Fazlur Rehman says that he is a Jewish agent.”

He went on to give a joint declaration of the clerics belonging to the JUI-F. “We the Ulema have agreed that giving vote to PTI is haram.

Anyone who casts his or her vote for Imran or to a person who is contesting election on the ticket on PTI is involved in haram and such a person is going against Sharia,” the chief of the JUI-F said.

DI KHAN: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Saturday declared it ‘haram’ to vote in favour of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan and his candidates.

Imran Khan, according to Fazl, is being sponsored by the West and the Jewish lobby.

Fazlur Rehman used every word that would foment hatred against any person in the conservative masses of Pakistan. He called Imran an agent of “Americans, Jews, Ahmadis and a person of ill character”.

“A person who could not make his own children Muslim nor Pakistani, is dreaming of becoming prime minister of Pakistan and making the country an Islamic welfare state,” Maulana said.

“The Yahoodi (Jewish) lobby’s money is working (for Imran),” he said.

“I am asked, ‘what is the proof that he (Imran Khan) is an agent of the Jews,’ I say there is only one proof and it is my own responsible personality. I am so righteous that I would never talk ill against anyone. This is enough that Maulana Fazlur Rehman says that he is a Jewish agent.”

He went on to give a joint declaration of the clerics belonging to the JUI-F. “We the Ulema have agreed that giving vote to PTI is haram.

Anyone who casts his or her vote for Imran or to a person who is contesting election on the ticket on PTI is involved in haram and such a person is going against Sharia,” the chief of the JUI-F said.

I say :rofl: :woot:

Then we the followers of PTI shall do this haram act again and again until we finish off these munafics and hypocrites.

^^source...................
Damn you Mulana................you have inflicted irrecoverable damage to Islam and its image..................Lanaat barasti rahey tum pey qayamat tak!

Political

11th May ko ghar sy niklain, Sher ki dum uthain, Teer rakhain aur peechay se zor se Balla marain. :omghaha:

This should be enough to disqualify Diesel from elections, come on ECP wake up.

Criticizing policies, personal corruption or something like that is okay, but spreading this kind of a rumor and then using a fatwa of fake mullahs to spread misconception in people is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom